CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers

• 홈 >
  • 열방기도회 & 기도문 >
  • CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(01/24-01/30/2024) 운영자 2024-01-24
  • 추천 0
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 106

http://cwmi2019.com/bbs/bbsView/41/6353444

Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations      

24-1/30/24>

Praying for Israel

The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear?

The Lord is the stronghold of my life—

of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked advance against me

to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall.

Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear;

though war break out against me, even then I will be confident.

(Psalms 27:1-3)

Father God, we (I) pray for Israel.

1. Father God,

On January 23, the Israeli war reached 109 days. Soldiers planting explosives to create a buffer zone between Israeli villages in the Khan Yunis area were hit by a Hamas RPG, blowing up two buildings housing Israeli troops. As a result, 21 people were killed and 33 were injured. It is the most significant casualty toll so far during the fight against Hamas. After the Israeli army's ground operation, the number of dead increased to 208, and the number of injured was 33, of which 11 were in critical condition.

# The terrorist tunnel where about 20 hostages discovered in Khan Yunis were held was an unsanitary place with insufficient oxygen supply and full of bacteria, and they had already been moved to another location. Large arms factories were also discovered in central Gaza, and 15 million shekels used for the Hamas terrorist organization were found.

Heavenly Father, we declare that the war belongs to the Lord, and through the words of Psalm 83, we believe and pray that the Lord is helping Israel by judging the enemies who oppose Israel. 1O God, do not remain silent do not turn a deaf ear, do not stand aloof, O God. 2See how your enemies growl, how your foes rear their heads. 3With cunning they conspire against your people; they plot against those you cherish. 4“Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation, so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.” 5With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you— 6the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, of Moab and the Hagrites, 7Byblos, Ammon and Amalek, Philistia, with the people of Tyre. 8Even Assyria has joined them to reinforce Lot’s descendants. 9Do to them as you did to Midian, as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon, 10who perished at Endor and became like dung on the ground. 11Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb, all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna, 12who said, “Let us take possession of the pasturelands of God.” 13Make them like tumbleweed, my God, like chaff before the wind. 14As fire consumes the forest or a flame sets the mountains ablaze, 15so pursue them with your tempest and terrify them with your storm. 16Cover their faces with shame, Lord, so that they will seek your name. 17May they ever be ashamed and dismayed; may they perish in disgrace. 18Let them know that you, whose name is the Lord— that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.

2. Father God!

On January 20, an Israeli precision-targeted missile struck a building in Damascus, killing three Iranian Revolutionary Guard officers and two majors, including an elite intelligence officer, Iranian state media said. Iran built a military base in Syria, attacked Israel's Golan Heights with drones, and slammed US army bases in Syria. Yemen's Houthi rebels continue to attack ships passing through Israel and the Suez Canal in the Red Sea. In response, the US and British allies are attacking Houthi bases in Yemen. Israel, which is fighting Hezbollah on its northern border with Lebanon, has ordered northern residents in areas that have not yet evacuated to prepare emergency supplies. It also attacked the car of a Hezbollah commander, wounding him and killing two secretaries, while a drone strike in Khafra, Lebanon, killed three people. While hostage families are demanding negotiations for the release of hostages before the war, the Israeli military is distributing leaflets to collect information about hostages in Gaza. In Qatar, the government continues to coordinate the end-of-war negotiations with the United States, Egypt, and Arab countries, including the release of hostages. However, Israel said it could not respond to demands such as the two-state plan, the release of all Hamas members, and the complete withdrawal of Israeli troops from the current Gaza Strip.

Heavenly Father, please comfort the families who have lost their lives due to the atrocities of Hamas terrorists, the families of soldiers who have lost their lives in war, and the families of the 136 people who have been kidnapped hostage. In particular, please help those whom Hamas has kidnapped to return safely and protect their lives. Please comfort the parents, wives, children, family members, and friends who cry at the funeral of their son who was sacrificed on the battlefield. Please rule over Iran's evil tricks and plots that provide weapons to Hamas and Jihad in the Gaza Strip, Hezbollah on the Lebanese border, and Houthi terrorists in Yemen to attack Israel. Israeli residents who are close to attacks by Gaza in the south and Hezbollah in the north are fleeing. Please have mercy on those who have left the comfort of their families, and give your protection, comfort, and peace to our young children so that they do not suffer the trauma of war.

# Heavenly Father, the United States, European countries, and Arab countries, which are negotiating an end to this war and the release of hostages, are putting pressure on Israel, demanding the establishment of a Palestinian state on land. Please have mercy on those who are trying to divide Israel through this negotiation, and help them understand God's word about Israel and know that it was God who gave this land to their ancestor Abraham. The Book of Joel says, "Behold, in that day, when I bring back the captives from Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat, and there I will judge them for my people, Israel, my inheritance; "They have scattered my land and divided it in the middle" (Joel 3:1,2) Please help us realize from these words that there is a time to judge the countries that divide the land of Israel and make America and other countries that bless Israel. "The Lord will take Judah for his own in a holy land, and he will again choose Jerusalem" (Zechariah 2:12) "The Lord will arise and have mercy on Zion; now is the time to show mercy to her, for the appointed time is coming" (Psalm 102:12) According to these words, please help the United States and other nations realize that God is currently restoring Israel, showing mercy and mercy to Zion, and allow them to prepare for the approaching deadline set by God.

“Heavenly Father, we thank you for calling all of us, Gentiles, as intercessors and servants of God’s great and precious work. We pray with the mission of a watchman on the perfect wall. Give us peace in Jerusalem, Lord God, establish Jerusalem and be praised. May the Jews and all the tribes of Israel scattered throughout the nations who must return to their homeland return to the Promised Land. Please work so Aliyah can be fulfilled even among the believing Jews by changing the law of return. Give us the power to fully fulfill the precious mission of praying and serving each of us until the word of God is fulfilled. May I always live a life of faith filled with the Holy Spirit. Please take care of our health.”

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) pray for Israel.

Praying for the Nations

For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.

A little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found.

But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy peace and prosperity.

(Psalms 37:9-11)

Father God, I (we) pray for the nation.

1. Father God!

The 54th World Economic Forum (WEF) Annual General Meeting was held in Davos, Switzerland, from January 15th to 19th last week. This forum was attended by approximately 3,000 people from 120 countries under the theme of rebuilding Trus''. More than 200 public sessions were held on issues ranging from economic growth and energy security to the climate crisis and technology governance. In particular, Rafael Grossi, Director-General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), expressed grave concern about Iran's lack of cooperation, saying," Iran hardly cooperates with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). The situation is very disappointing. "They are limiting cooperation in a very unprecedented way." It highlighted the difficulties faced by international inspectors overseeing Iran's nuclear activities. Iran, the only non-nuclear-weapon country enriching uranium to highly high levels close to weapons-grade, has expressed frustration with the lack of cooperation with the IAEA. Secretary General Grossi's concerns follow a report in December that Iran had reversed a months-long slowdown in uranium enrichment, reaching levels of up to 60%, close to weapons grade. The IAEA said Iran was increasing its production of highly enriched uranium, raising concerns around the world. The United States is deeply concerned about Iran's actions and has emphasized the recent escalation of conflict in the Middle East. "Recent lethal drone strikes and other attempted attacks by Iranian-backed actors in Iraq and Syria; "Iran's nuclear escalation is even more concerning as the Houthi rebels continue to engage in dangerous and unstable activities in the region, including attacks on commercial ships."

Heavenly Father, thank you for revealing Iran's nuclear development through the World Economic Forum. So far, we have been enriching uranium without cooperating with the International Atomic Energy Alliance's visit. Please make all countries in the world reimpose sanctions on Iran's nuclear development, which has reached a weapons-grade level, and prevent Iran from producing atomic weapons. May all the plans of the evil forces aiding Hezbollah, Hamas, the Jihad Muslim Brotherhood, and the Houthis fail. "They encourage each other in evil plans, talk about hiding their snares; they say, “Who will see it?” They plot injustice and say, “We have devised a perfect plan!” Surely the human mind and heart are cunning. But God will shoot them with his arrows; they will suddenly be struck down. He will turn their own tongues against them and bring them to ruin; all who see them will shake their heads in scorn. All people will fear; they will proclaim the works of God and ponder what he has done.(Psalm 64:5- 9) Like these words, may Satan's plan to have Iran attack Israel through various Arab countries in the Middle East and erase Israel from the face of the earth fail. Please prevent Iran's evil plans from developing nuclear weapons, and may the Lord protect your chosen people. Let everyone see this and know and proclaim God's reign and actions. May the nations realize that only Jehovah Godules over all nations and peoples, and may they give glory to God the Father's holy name

2. Father God!

According to a January 19 UN report, between 10,000 and 15,000 people were killed last year in ethnic violence by paramilitary Rapid Support Forces (RSF) and Arab coalition militias in a city in Sudan's western Darfur region. In November, Sudan's top general accused the UAE of supporting the RSF war effort. In a letter to the watchdog, the UAE said 122 flights had delivered humanitarian aid to Amjarras to help Sudanese fleeing the war. It invited a UN monitor to visit the field hospital in Amjarras "to get a first-hand look at the humanitarian efforts undertaken by the UAE." The United Nations said about 500,000 people have fled Sudan to eastern Chad, hundreds of kilometers from Amjarras. Nearly half of Sudan's 49 million people are currently in need of assistance and hungry, and more than 7.5 million people have fled their homes, making the country the world's largest refugee crisis.

Heavenly Father, in the ongoing civil war in Sudan, countless civilians continue to lose their lives and become refugees. Millions of Sudanese people are losing their lives due to poverty and disease while wandering around looking for a way to survive. In addition to the war between Russia and Ukraine, the battle between Israel and Hamas, and the civil war in Sudan, some countries have been in civil war for several years, including Myanmar, Yemen, Lebanon, Ethiopia, Somalia, and the Republic of the Congo, which are currently in conflict. Looking at these countries, "When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be afraid; for these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; there will be earthquakes in various places, and there will be famines; "It is the beginning" (Mark 13:7,8). As these words say, the beginning of disaster has already begun, and it is not the end yet, but now we see that the world is rushing toward the end. These countries, amid civil war, are suffering from poverty, disease, and starvation. We pray for them before the Lord. Lord, please have mercy. In times like these, please give us the strength to watch and pray to spread the gospel of your eternal kingdom of heaven. Please pour out the Holy Spirit on us so that we can proclaim the Kingdom of God, which will be ruled by Messiah Yeshua, the Prince of Peace, and live with faith to prepare the way for the coming of the Lord.

We (I) prayed for the nations in the name of Yeshua Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for the United States

Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor,

for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, Lord, is the kingdom;

you are exalted as head over all. Wealth and honor come from you;

you are the ruler of all things. In your hands are strength and power

to exalt and give strength to all.

(1 Chronicles 29:11-12)

Father God, I (we) pray for the US.

1. Father God!

The United States and Britain launched a third airstrike against Yemeni Houthi rebels attacking civilian ships in the Red Sea. President Biden's new Yemen strategy seeks to weaken the Houthis and prevent further escalation of the Middle East conflict. However, Yemen's Houthi rebels, supported by Iran, are emphasizing their presence in the international community through confrontation with the United States. Hence, experts are concerned that this airstrike poses a high risk of escalating into a long-term conflict. Additionally, with Iran attacking U.S. military bases in the Middle East in addition to airstrikes against Houthi rebels, experts call for more military action from the U.S. in the future. This is because there are concerns that tensions around the Red Sea will gradually increase and lead to a war in the Middle East as even the E.U. tries to join the U.S. side.

Heavenly Father, there are concerns about the Middle East war and world war as the U.S. airstrikes against Houthi rebels are about to lead to the U.K. and E.U. joining the war. May there be a complete halt to the use of America's resources and money through evil groups for terrorist groups. May any attempts to lead to a world war through wars taking place around the world come to a complete halt. "When the righteous multiply, the people rejoice, but when the wicked reign, the people groan" (Proverbs 29:2). As these words say, please help us to be a people who discern the time before God, determine the truth, and pray before the Lord. As the media covers many wars, please let them report only the facts and allow the people to make wise decisions. Please, Holy Spirit, guide the church and intercessors to pray more for the country's peace and its people.

2. Father God!

We pray for the upcoming presidential election in the United States. Please preside over the November elections that will elect the president, all members of the House of Representatives, and one-third of the members of the Senate. Please select a president who fears God, develops the American economy, prevents world economic collapse, maintains world peace, helps bring peace and unification of the Korean Peninsula, and supports Israel. "Therefore, I exhort you, first of all, that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered for all people, for kings and all who are in authority. That we may follow God entirely and live a quiet and peaceful life of honesty (1 Tim. 2:2-3). As these words say, we hope to be used for peace in the United States, to influence the nations positively, and to bring more souls back to the Lord. We pray that a U.S. president who respects the Bible's truth and protects the United States' founding ideals and the values of the 1776 Constitution will be appointed. Please help us establish a leader recognized by God who implements Biblical values and policies in line with the purpose of the country's founding. Please prevent all election fraud and guide us to use clear election laws. Let America become an America that operates its good influence to help Israel and bring more harvests to the nations.

We (I) prayed for America in the name of Yeshua, Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for South Korea

The Lord foils the plans of the nations; he thwarts the purposes of the peoples.

But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations.

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people he chose for his inheritance.

(Psalms 33:10-12)

Father God, I (we) pray for South Korea.

1. Father God!

From January 22nd to 26th, the Esther Prayer Movement (CEO Lee Yong-hee) will hold the 31st' Gospel Unification Conference (North Korea Salvation Fasting Crusade)'' at the Myeongseong Retreat Center on Chiaksan Mountain in Wonju. The first seven meals of the first three days are fasting for our fellow citizens' salvation and the unification of the Gospel. The Esther Prayer Movement said, "Although it has been 79 years since the division, our compatriots in North Korea are still living a miserable life of slavery in the huge prison called North Korea." "North Korea is the worst human rights abuser and the world's number one persecutor of Christians. North Korean compatriots have been brainwashed by the family's policy of deification and idolization and are forced to worship idols by bowing to their statues and portraits. In addition, the freedom and opportunity to hear the Gospel are entirely blocked, so people live like hell without hearing the Gospel, and when they die, they end up in absolute hell." He continued"d, "The Jewish people were also liberated after 70 years and returned to their homeland with emotion and joy to worship Go." "How long must our compatriots worship idols and live like slaves in North Korea, where Pyongyang, once called the Jerusalem of the East?" Representative Lee Yong-hee said, "When Esther fasted for three days and went to the king for the salvation of her people in crisis, her earnestness with, 'Give me my people' (Esther 7:3) was fulfilled. At this 31st Gospel Unification Conference, believers from underground churches in North Korea, Korean churches, overseas Korean churches, and churches worldwide unite to pray and fast". "I am confident that when we all come to God, the King of kings, it will be a 'North Korea Salvation Fasting Crusade' that opens the door to gospel unification where our North Korean compatriots can enjoy freedom and liberation and freely believe in Jesus, evangelize, and do missionary work."

Heavenly Father, please listen to the prayers offered through prayer and fasting by the members of the North Korean underground church, the Korean church, overseas Korean churches, and world churches through the 31st Gospel Unification Conference hosted by the Esther Prayer Movement Headquarters. We believe that it is only God the Father who can break down the wall between North and South Korea, and we pray before the Lord for North Korea. Please have mercy on the North Korean people who are starving, sick, and suffering in poverty and cold. Please cause the North Korean communist regime, which does not care for its people and is only obsessed with preparing for war and developing nuclear weapons and weapons, to fall and give them unification. He asked us to pity the people of North Korea, who are oppressed, have no freedom, and are in poverty and suffering. In particular, Yeshua believers are confined in political camps and suffer many hardships. Please answer the prayers of North Korean believers and give them a day to worship the Lord to their heart's content and receive comfort soon. God, let the idols of Kim Il-sung, Kim Jong-il, and Kim Jong-un fall. Please unify us through the Gospel and give us a day when the collapsed churches in North Korea are rebuilt, and worship is revived. Please wipe away the tears of North Korean believers by rebuilding the collapsed altar of the church where God was worshiped, and let the day come soon when they can honor the Lord to their heart's content. We want the South Korean church believers to fill the cup of prayer for unification. Please work to make Korea a unified Korea, an advanced Korea, and a missionary Korea that spreads and serves the Gospel of the kingdom of God to all nations. Please pour out the Holy Spirit so that the churches and believers in Korea can fulfill the mission of the last days, preparing and welcoming the way of the Lord, who will return with the fullness of the Holy Spirit to awaken the world's nations. Please bless us so we can become a country that makes Israel jealous, prepares the way for the Lord's coming by forming the church of the One New Man, and gives glory to God.

2. Father God!

Please make sure that there is no election fraud in Korea. Please be honest in early voting so that the problems with election fraud from the last vote are not repeated. Let the National Election Commission be open to ensure that the election is conducted correctly and that accurate ballots are counted. Above all, please help us bring forth leaders of faith so Korea can become a country serving God. Please bless us so leaders who fear God and know this era through the Word of God will be raised. “The lot is cast in the lot, but the decisions are from the Lord” (Proverbs 16:33). We acknowledge that all of this is in the hands of the Lord and pray for our country and people. May the Republic of Korea be established as a nation that fears God and becomes a unified Korea that spreads the works of God to all countries.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) prayed for South Korea. Amen. 

Praying for CWMI

Father God!

We pray for the ministry planned and promoted by CWMI. 

January 26-30, Bangkok: “Special Lecture on Israel” for professors from Peking University and Renmin University and Chinese leaders in Bangkok, Thailand (Lecturer: Pastor Seongja Lee)

February 10, Toronto: “Why should we know about Israel?” Toronto Branch Seminar

February 23-24, LA: Korean Church Pastors’ Seminar “Look at the Big Picture in the Bible”

(Instructors: Pastor Insik Kim, Madam Woongja Kim)

April 5-9, UK: UK and European Missionary Seminar “Look at the Big Picture in the Bible”

June 4-5, Korea: Christian Women Leaders’ Holy Spirit Meeting

September 23-30, Israel: Korean missionary seminar in Israel

# Please bless all executives and branch heads, including the president. What we ask of those in charge is loyalty, so let them obey for the glory of the Lord and let only the gospel be revealed. 

Focused ministry:

1. Israel Bible Seminar 2. Bible College 3. Cultural Performance Ministry 

4. Aliyah fundraising ministry 5. Consolation ministry 6. Intercessory prayer ministry

We pray for the Wednesday All Nations Prayer Meeting, held online every week. Thank you for blessing the Nations Prayer Meeting, which has been working diligently every week. Bless the ICC Church and the Virginia House of Prayer for the Nations (VHOP). Thank you for allowing us to make the recent 'Prayer Video' to pray for the fulfillment of the Bible and the video to convey "God's Time and Israel". Many videos that can be used as data to inform Israel are spread so people can discern the time of this era and pray with the Bible in their closets.

Proclaiming prayer for Israel and all other nations

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

The great kings’ city, Jerusalem shall be fully filled with the peace of Yeshua, the king of Jews!

The powers that divide Jerusalem and prevent the return of the King will be collapsed by self-destruction!

Persian influence, supporting the neighboring countries to be against Jerusalem, will be cut off!

All saints in the whole world shall be watchmen over the walls of Jerusalem!

The sound of idolatry, in Jerusalem and the land of Israel, shall be cut off! Let it disappear and vanish! Amen!

The miracle of salvation, healing, and restoration shall be full in every church in Israel every day!

The movement to know Yeshua, a Jewish man, shall be a trend in the campus of Israeli universities! Amen! 

This year shall be a major turning point for Jewish Aliyah in all around the world!

Jewish people living in Russia, central Asia, and all other areas shall quickly return to their homeland before the doors shut!

Korean churches, in all nations, seeing the flag of Aliyah, shall participate in the Mission for Israel! Amen!

All the chain of oppression binding Arabic children and women shall shatter!

Children and women in Arab countries shall be the gateway to the blessings of the Gospel!

The dirty spirit of Homosexuality, covering the whole world, shall crumble! Amen! 

The wind of reform to understand Israel shall blow in the Korean Churches!

The wicked forces behind the North Korean regime shall be collapsed and self-destructed!

The brave believers shall be raised and restored in North Korea so that the Gospel shall spread widely! Amen!

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the King of Jews, King of kings, I proclaim.

The fascination of Antichrist, the world monolithic government such as the Illuminati, Jesuit, Freemason, and the united religion, shall be clearly exposed!

Wise and loyal servants of God shall discern and teach so that the saints will be awake without being deceived!

The Grace of our Lord, Yeshua Messiah, the love of God, and the communion of Holy Spirit shall be filled upon all Christians who pray for the peace of Jerusalem and world mission! Amen!

Above all supplication, I (we) pray in the name of Yeshua Messiah. 

Finish with God’s prayer. Amen.

“Prayer Meeting for Israel and All Nations”

Every Wednesday 12PM (US EDT), ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Korea

The regular prayer meeting, on last Thursday every month, is temporarily stopped. 

The next meeting schedule will be informed later.

Inquiry: cwmi2019@gmail.com  missionary Cho, Kyung Soon (010-5511-1824)

CWMI Overseas 

Please refer to the online prayer meeting (live streaming available) at the Virginia international House of Prayer (International Calvary Church / CWMI Chairman Pastor Sung-ja Lee). 

ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Website (www.cwmi2019.com/www.cwmi2019.net)

Visit the website every week to watch the ICC Friday Open Worship Service, which offers praise and prayers.

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(01/31-02/06//2024) 운영자 2024.01.31 0 118
다음글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(01/17-01/23/2024) 운영자 2024.01.17 0 121