CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers

• 홈 >
  • 열방기도회 & 기도문 >
  • CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(02/28-03/05/2024) 정혜숙 2024-02-28
  • 추천 0
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 77

http://cwmi2019.com/bbs/bbsView/41/6366392

Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations      

2/28-3/5/24>

Praying for Israel

I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.

Show me the wonders of your great love, you who save by your right hand

those who take refuge in you from their foes. Keep me as the apple of your eye;

hide me in the shadow of your wings from the wicked who are out to destroy me,

from my mortal enemies who surround me.

(Psalms 17:6-9)

Father God, we (I) pray for Israel.

Father God,

On February 26, after the 143rd day of war, the Israeli army is fighting Hamas in the Khan Yunis area. They fought against Hamas operatives who had infiltrated the northern Gaza region again through tunnels connecting North and South and destroyed the newly discovered tunnels. Israel's War Cabinet approved fighting in Rafah, southern Gaza.

# Hezbollah on the northern border with Lebanon carried out a drone attack as far as the Afla area, below Nazareth, 50km from the border. However, it was shot down by an Israeli defense vehicle, and Israel responded by attacking the Duro region in northern Lebanon and Baal Baek, an area 100km away, and said that two Hezbollah agents were killed. In response, Hezbollah fired 60 rockets toward the Golan Heights, but there were no casualties.

# Hostage release negotiations are underway in Paris and Qatar, but no concrete results have been forthcoming. Also, on February 25, the government of Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Mohamed Shtayyeh resigned in response to last week's announcement that Hamas had agreed to the formation of a technical government tasked with rebuilding Gaza and restoring security to the Gaza Strip after the war. Currently, they are planning a merger of the Feta Party and the Hamas Party rather than the government of Palestinian President Abbas. He has indicated that he intends to form a new government in the Gaza Strip and West Bank after the war and create a new Palestinian government.

Heavenly Father, we declare that this war belongs to Jehovah, and we pray and praise You for protecting Israel through the words of Psalm 20. We pray that Israel will come closer to God, become a people who seek His grace, and become a nation that exalts God’s name. 1. May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. 2.May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion. 3.May he remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings. 4.May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. 5.May we shout for joy over your victory and lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests. 6.Now this I know: The Lord gives victory to his anointed. He answers him from his heavenly sanctuary with the victorious power of his right hand. 7.Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.8.They are brought to their knees and fall, but we rise up and stand firm.9. Lord, give victory to the king! Answer us when we call!

# Heavenly Father, please comfort the families who have lost their lives due to the atrocities of Hamas terrorists, the families of the 235 soldiers who have died since the start of the war on the ground, and the families of the 134 people who have been kidnapped, hostage. Please protect the lives of those who have been abducted by Hamas so that they can return safely. Hamas, the United States, European countries, and Arab countries, which are making unreasonable demands in negotiations to end this war and release the hostages, are putting pressure on Israel within the two countries. Please have mercy on those who are trying to divide Israel through this negotiation, and help them understand God's word about Israel and know that it was God who gave this land to their ancestor Abraham. The Book of Joel says, "Behold, in that day, when I bring back the captives from Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat, and there I will judge them for my people, Israel, my inheritance; "They have scattered my land and divided it in the middle" (Joel 3:1,2) Please help America and the countries that bless Israel by realizing that there is a time to judge the nations that divide the land of Israel according to the written word.

Father God!

“What have you to do with me, O Tyre, Sidon, and all around Philistia? Will you take revenge on me? And if you take revenge on me, I will quickly bring your revenge on your own head” (Joel 3:4) We pray that God will avenge the war that began with terrorist attacks by Hezbollah in Tire and Sidon in northern Lebanon and Hamas in southern Gaza, which continues according to these words. Please eliminate the Hamas terrorists who have entered northern Gaza through tunnels and are attacking Israel again. Following the Khan Yunis battle, we attacked the Rafah area south of Gaza. Please protect the Israeli soldiers who are engaged in the war. Hezbollah in the north is carrying out long-distance attacks near Haifa and beyond Nazareth to Afula. Please protect the residents from these attacks. Please give your protection, comfort, and peace to our young children so that they do not suffer from the trauma of war. “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor do you fear.” (John 14:27) Through the words of Yeshua, we proclaim the peace that the Lord gives to the land and people of Israel and to all who live with Israel in the land of Canaan that God promised. Although the current situation is difficult due to the war, we are grateful for the peace and stability that allows us to live our daily lives in Jerusalem and the general region. “The Lord will arise and have mercy on Zion; now is the time to show mercy to her, for the appointed time is coming” (Psalm 102:12). According to these words, we believe and pray that God is restoring Israel and showing mercy to Zion. Please pour out the oil of the Holy Spirit of the latter rain, especially on the Messianic Jewish church community. Let the work of the power of the Holy Spirit be revealed, miracles of healing occur, and a harvest of soul salvation be achieved. Baruch Haba Beshem Adonai! Please help us become Messianic churches that praise and proclaim the Lord’s return to all nations. Please help the United States and other countries understand the words about Israel and help your children prepare for the approaching deadline set by God.

“Heavenly Father, we thank you for calling all of us, Gentiles, as intercessors and servants of God’s great and precious work. We pray with the mission of a watchman on the perfect wall. Give us peace in Jerusalem, Lord God, establish Jerusalem and be praised. May the Jews and all the tribes of Israel scattered throughout the nations who must return to their homeland return to the Promised Land. Please work so Aliyah can be fulfilled even among the believing Jews by changing the law of return. Give us the power to fully fulfill the precious mission of praying and serving each of us until the word of God is fulfilled. May I always live a life of faith filled with the Holy Spirit. Please take care of our health.”

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) pray for Israel.

Praying for the Nations

“I, wisdom, dwell together with prudence; I possess knowledge and discretion.

To fear the Lord is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.

(Proverbs 8:12-13)

Father God, I (we) pray for the nation.

Father God!

On February 27, Rachel James became head of a medical institution in the UK's National Health Service. She wrote a letter saying, "The milk produced by trans women using drugs to enable them to feed their children is similar to the breast milk produced by women immediately after giving birth." When he said that trans women should be urged to use drugs for breastfeeding, the religious community strongly protested, saying, "This is a situation that clearly shows the madness of our time." James said, "I support the use of medication for breastfeeding in trans women," and claimed, "Studies are showing that breast milk from men has no side effects on the baby." She said that for the development of milk glands, she needs to take female hormones 'Progestin' and 'Domperidone.' In response, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, the manufacturer of domperidone, warned that the drug was not intended for breastfeeding and could cause heart problems in newborns. Christian columnist Brandon Showalter said in his column, "The fact that a trans woman's breastfeeding is similar to a mother's breast milk shows the madness of the current era." "In just a few months, gender ideology and LGBTQ doctrine will be swarming our high streets," he warned.

Heavenly Father, we pray with sorrowful hearts for this dark, adulterous, and rebellious generation. Please rule over Rachel James's profane remarks, which blaspheme her mother's breasts, which God gave to women, and break the order of her creation. Creating all things in the world, "God said, 'Let us make man in our image, after our likeness, and let them rule over the fish in the sea and over the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the ground.' And he created them in the image of God, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. And God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it; for the fish in the sea and for the birds in the sky and on the earth. Rule over every living thing that moves" (Genesis 1:26-28) God the Creator spoke and recorded the beginning of humanity, saying that He created man, male and female, in the image of God. Nevertheless, transgender people do not acknowledge the word of God and are disobeying God and running down the path of sin. We also pray that God's people living in this generation, which is heading toward destruction and adding sin upon sin, will come to their senses and be alert and sober. God clearly said, "And because they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things that are not fitting," and "They only do them, even though they know that God has decreed that those who practice such things are worthy of death." but also approves of those who practice such things" (Romans 1:28,32) Please pity this generation, which not only commits sins, as you said, but also assimilates with, glorifies, and openly turns to sins. In particular, our families of faith and children living in this last adulterous and rebellious generation should "Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things" (Colossians 3:2). Please give us the power and protection of the Holy Spirit to help us think of the kingdom of God, not compromise with the world with faith in God according to these words, and live by overcoming the world.

We (I) prayed for the nations in the name of Yeshua Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for the United States

Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the Lord God Almighty will be with you,

just as you say he is. Hate evil, love good; maintain justice in the courts.

Perhaps the Lord God Almighty will have mercy on the remnant of Joseph.

(Amos 5:14-15)

Father God, I (we) pray for the US.

Father God!

On February 15th, something surprising happened at Florida State University, known as America's famous party university. They uploaded photos of students baptized in the Westcott Fountain, singing and praising God around it. Also, "Revival is happening again! Baptism! Hundreds, perhaps thousands, of students came forward to believe in Jesus. "We cannot explain what is happening apart from the Holy Spirit." Numerous students were baptized after a worship event called 'Unite FSU' held in the university's auditorium. Unite is a movement of college students united to exalt the name of Jesus. To help them on their spiritual journey, many local churches and university groups work together to provide home churches to help them individually. We help you see how the characteristics, talents, and passions of Millennials and Generation Z can be used for important purposes. Jenny Allen, Christian author and founder of IF: Gathering, said God's Spirit is moving the hearts of thousands of college students at Florida State University. Especially since last year, hundreds of great signs of another spiritual revival in America have been reported, from campuses and sporting events to beaches and prisons.

Heavenly Father, thank you for allowing us to hear news of Revival all over America. Thank you for allowing the wind of the Holy Spirit, which began blowing in Asbury early last year, to continue blowing on the next generation of young people. Thank you for allowing them to come before you, confess that Yeshua is the Lord of salvation, and praise your name. Our children and young people We want to be people who "do not conform to the pattern of this world, but are transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove the will of God, which is good and acceptable and perfect." Please help the next generation, who maintains holiness through the Word of God and prayer, rise and establish social sectors through the talents and gifts they have received in each social field, exalting and spreading the name of the Holy Lord. Please help churches and parents become more awake and pray for the spiritual growth and Revival of their children's generation to establish the next generation. Let the awakening and wave of Revival sent by the Lord cover this land even more, and let repentance and spiritual fulfillment completely cover this land. Please, Holy Spirit, continue to work so we can take charge of the final race and prepare the way for the Lord to come.

Father God!

For the U.S. presidential election, the Democratic Party is trying to place 'guaranteeing abortion rights' as an election issue in several states on the November ballot. In Florida, the pro-life group Floridians Protecting Freedom collected nearly 1 million voter signatures, more than needed for a ballot initiative. The Democratic Party provides enormous funding, and a large abortion organization called Plan Parenthood and the Ballot Initiative Strategy Center are working together. Last November, a referendum was passed in the conservative state of Ohio, changing the law from banning abortion to legalizing abortion, and six states have already succeeded in fully legalizing abortion. They continue to seek referendums in conservative states, including Florida. In November, there will be referendums in Maryland and New York to guarantee abortion rights, and at least seven states are currently working to take action on the 2024 ballot.

Heavenly Father, in the name of Yeshua, I pray earnestly that the evil plan of the Democratic Party, which is planning to completely legalize abortion by putting abortion rights to a referendum in the state of Florida, will be shattered. The future of abortion in Florida will depend on state Supreme Court justices who will decide whether residents can vote in person this November on legislation protecting abortion rights in the state constitution, with results expected on April 1. Please help us understand clearly what the Supreme Court judges wrote about God's creation of life through David. "I give thanks to the Lord, for I am very and wonderfully made; my soul knows how wonderfully he works. My form was not hidden from you, when I was formed in secret, wonderfully fashioned in the depths of the earth. "Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." (Psalm 139:14-16) May the Supreme Court judges read the recorded Word of God so that the people of Florida can correctly understand and know God, the Lord of life, and fear and obey Him with fear.

Father God!

We pray for the November presidential election. The United States is where our religious ancestors came for freedom of worship and was established through the War of Independence for freedom of religion. As the Constitution guarantees religious freedom and liberal democracy, I pray that the United States will be restored to its founding ideals and purposes and be used as a country that can positively influence all nations on this earth. “And you shall appoint among all the people mighty men, men who fear God, who are truthful, and who hate unjust gain, and appoint them over the people, over thousands, over hundreds, over fifties, and over tens.” (Exodus 18:21) Like these words, please open the ears and eyes of the people so that they can elect those who fear God and are capable, guide them to discern news from false media, and elect the right leaders. Please work to ensure fairness and justice are achieved in all elections in the United States, that false reports disappear, that justice is realized in the judiciary, and that truthful and accurate audits occur. Please help the churches and believers in the United States pray not only for peace in the United States but also for the 50,000 missionaries spreading the gospel to all nations. Please hear my prayer and work to raise the right leaders so that the United States can fulfill its mission of the last days, help Israel, and become a country that allows the nations to produce more harvests.

We (I) prayed for America in the name of Yeshua, Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for South Korea

Dear friend, do not imitate what is evil but what is good. Anyone who does what is good is from God. Anyone who does what is evil has not seen God.

(3 Jonh 1:11)

Father God, I (we) pray for South Korea.

Father God!

March 1, 2024, is the 105th anniversary of the March 1st Movement. On February 25, before March 1, Suwon City's Woncheon Baptist Church held a service commemorating the 105th anniversary of the March 1st Movement, held by senior pastor Kim Jang-hwan, senior pastor Kim Joseph, and about 800 believers. President Yoon Seok-yeol was the first sitting president to attend with his staff. "105 years ago, our ancestors gathered their faith and will for freedom and started the March 1st Movement." "Our Korean church was on that great journey toward a future of freedom and prosperity." President Yoon emphasized, "As a global pivotal country, we will responsibly contribute to world peace and common prosperity and strive for a new leap forward for the Republic of Korea." President Yoon also said, "I know very well that Korean churches and believers are praying for and uniting their hearts for all those suffering." He promised, "The government and I will take a humbler stance and get closer to the lives of the people and carry out a warm national administration that holds the hands of each of them."

Heavenly Father, while many pioneers gave their lives for the independence of the Republic of Korea, pastors and believers of Korean churches especially kept their faith and shed the blood of martyrdom. Thank you for giving us the pioneers of faith who, after the Japanese invasion, believed that only God is God and the true God and walked the path of martyrdom even to the point of death to establish an independent nation that worships God. Please give us that faith to become today's Korean churches and believers who imitate those who went before us in poverty and suffering, who gave their lives with faith and served and worshiped God with the faith of martyrdom. Thank you for blessing us as a Korean church that prays and devotes itself to the church and country and now carries the gospel to all nations. The Korean Church, built on the blood of martyrs shed from the Japanese colonial era through the Korean War, said, "Consider those who are in prison, just as you also were prisoners; and since you also are part of the body, consider those who are being mistreated" (Hebrews 13:3). Following the example of our forefathers in faith, we obey the Word of God, pray for the times, remember and serve the people and countries suffering in the nations, and especially pray for our compatriots in North Korea who are suffering. Let the Republic of Korea become a unified Christian Korea, a missionary Korea that spreads the Lordship of Yeshua's salvation to all nations, and a country that makes Israel jealous. Please help us take the lead in perfecting the church of the One New Man and become a nation that worships the way the Lord comes. Please help us become a Republic of Korea that proclaims and worships the glory of God the Father to all nations.

Father God!

We believe that it is only God the Father who can break down the wall between North and South Korea, and we pray to the Lord for unification. We believe that the only one who can break down the wall is God the Father, and we pray before the Lord for North Korea. Please have mercy on the North Korean people who are starving, sick, and suffering in poverty and cold. Please bring down the North Korean communist regime, which does not care for its people and is obsessed with preparing for war and developing nuclear weapons, and grant unification. Please pity the North Korean people who are oppressed, have no freedom, and are in poverty and suffering. In particular, Yeshua believers are confined in political camps and suffer many hardships. Please answer the prayers of North Korean believers and give them a day to worship the Lord to their heart's content and receive comfort soon. God, let the idols of Kim Il-sung, Kim Jong-il, and Kim Jong-un fall. Please unify us through the Gospel and give us a day when the collapsed churches in North Korea are rebuilt, and worship is revived. Please wipe away the tears of North Korean believers by rebuilding the collapsed altar of the church where God was worshiped, and let the day come soon when they can worship the Lord to their heart's content. We want the South Korean church believers to fill the cup of prayer for unification. "strengthen the weak hands, strengthen the shaking knees, and say to the timid: "Be strong, do not be afraid; behold, your God will come with vengeance and repay; for God will come and save you." (Isaiah 35:3-4) We pray that the Lord will save the people of North Korea and bring about unification. Please grant the day of salvation soon to wash away the sad tears of the North Korean people and bind up their broken and torn hearts. Please work to make Korea a unified Korea, an advanced Korea, and a missionary Korea that spreads and serves the Gospel of the kingdom of God to all nations. Please pour out the Holy Spirit so that the churches and believers in Korea can prepare for unification and fulfill the mission of the last times, preparing and welcoming the way of the Lord, who will return with the fullness of the Holy Spirit to awaken the world. Please bless them so we can become a country that makes Israel jealous, prepare the way for the Lord by forming the church of the One New Man, and give glory to God.

Father God!

Please make sure that there is no election fraud in Korea. Please be honest in early voting so that the problems with election fraud from the last vote are not repeated. Let the National Election Commission be honest so that a proper election can be held and an accurate vote count can be made. Above all, please help them to bring forth leaders of faith so Korea can become a country serving God. Please bless them so leaders who fear God and know this era through the Word of God will be raised. We acknowledge that everything is in the hands of the Lord and pray for our country and people. May the Republic of Korea be established as a nation that fears God and becomes a unified Korea that spreads the works of God to all countries.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) prayed for South Korea. Amen. 

Praying for CWMI

Father God!

We pray for the ministry planned and promoted by CWMI. 

February 26-27, LA: Thank you for the great grace of the Holy Spirit on the “Look at the Bible, Big Picture” Korean Pastors’ Seminar held at LA "Gamsa Church."

March 4-6, Russia: Kingdom World Mission and CWMI will sponsor and serve 100 Jews who fled to Georgia due to the war in Ukraine and make aliyah to Israel. Please give them grace on their flight journey and the schedule for settling in Israel and help them survive in good health.

April 5-9, UK: UK and European Missionary Seminar “Look at the Big Picture in the Bible”

June 4-5, Korea: Christian Women Leaders’ Holy Spirit Meeting

September 23-30, Israel: Korean missionary seminar in Israel

# Please bless all executives and branch heads, including the president. What we ask of those in charge is loyalty, so let them obey for the glory of the Lord and let only the gospel be revealed. 

Focused ministry:

1. Israel Bible Seminar 2. Bible College 3. Cultural Performance Ministry 

4. Aliyah fundraising ministry 5. Consolation ministry 6. Intercessory prayer ministry

We pray for the Wednesday All Nations Prayer Meeting, held online every week. Thank you for blessing the Nations Prayer Meeting, which has been working diligently every week. Bless the ICC Church and the Virginia House of Prayer for the Nations (VHOP). Thank you for allowing us to make the recent 'Prayer Video' to pray for the fulfillment of the Bible and the video to convey "God's Time and Israel". Many videos that can be used as data to inform Israel are spread so people can discern the time of this era and pray with the Bible in their closets.

Proclaiming prayer for Israel and all other nations

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

The great kings’ city, Jerusalem shall be fully filled with the peace of Yeshua, the king of Jews!

The powers that divide Jerusalem and prevent the return of the King will be collapsed by self-destruction!

Persian influence, supporting the neighboring countries to be against Jerusalem, will be cut off!

All saints in the whole world shall be watchmen over the walls of Jerusalem!

The sound of idolatry, in Jerusalem and the land of Israel, shall be cut off! Let it disappear and vanish! Amen!

The miracle of salvation, healing, and restoration shall be full in every church in Israel every day!

The movement to know Yeshua, a Jewish man, shall be a trend in the campus of Israeli universities! Amen! 

This year shall be a major turning point for Jewish Aliyah in all around the world!

Jewish people living in Russia, central Asia, and all other areas shall quickly return to their homeland before the doors shut!

Korean churches, in all nations, seeing the flag of Aliyah, shall participate in the Mission for Israel! Amen!

All the chain of oppression binding Arabic children and women shall shatter!

Children and women in Arab countries shall be the gateway to the blessings of the Gospel!

The dirty spirit of Homosexuality, covering the whole world, shall crumble! Amen! 

The wind of reform to understand Israel shall blow in the Korean Churches!

The wicked forces behind the North Korean regime shall be collapsed and self-destructed!

The brave believers shall be raised and restored in North Korea so that the Gospel shall spread widely! Amen!

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the King of Jews, King of kings, I proclaim.

The fascination of Antichrist, the world monolithic government such as the Illuminati, Jesuit, Freemason, and the united religion, shall be clearly exposed!

Wise and loyal servants of God shall discern and teach so that the saints will be awake without being deceived!

The Grace of our Lord, Yeshua Messiah, the love of God, and the communion of Holy Spirit shall be filled upon all Christians who pray for the peace of Jerusalem and world mission! Amen!

Above all supplication, I (we) pray in the name of Yeshua Messiah. 

Finish with God’s prayer. Amen.

“Prayer Meeting for Israel and All Nations”

Every Wednesday 12PM (US EDT), ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Korea

The regular prayer meeting, on last Thursday every month, is temporarily stopped. 

The next meeting schedule will be informed later.

Inquiry: cwmi2019@gmail.com  missionary Cho, Kyung Soon (010-5511-1824)

CWMI Overseas 

Please refer to the online prayer meeting (live streaming available) at the Virginia international House of Prayer (International Calvary Church / CWMI Chairman Pastor Sung-ja Lee). 

ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Website (www.cwmi2019.com/www.cwmi2019.net)

Visit the website every week to watch the ICC Friday Open Worship Service, which offers praise and prayers.

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(03/06-03/13/2024 운영자 2024.03.06 0 74
다음글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(02/21-02/27//2024) 운영자 2024.02.21 0 101