CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers

• 홈 >
  • 열방기도회 & 기도문 >
  • CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(03/20-03/26/2024 운영자 2024-03-20
  • 추천 0
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 62

http://cwmi2019.com/bbs/bbsView/41/6373785

Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations      

3/20-3/26/24>

Praying for Israel

'“This is what the Lord says, he who made the earth, the who formed it and established it—the is his name: ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’ '

(Jeremiah 33:2-3)

Father God, we (I) pray for Israel.

Father God,

March 19th marks the 165th day of the war between Israel and Hamas. Based on information from the Director of Israel's Gaza Coordination and Liaison Office, Israel confirmed that Hamas agents who came in with Gaza citizens entering Gaza City are operating from a command center at Shifa Hospital. The director of Gaza's health ministry was contacted, and citizens were notified to evacuate the area around the hospital. During this operation, there were skirmishes with Hamas, and Israeli forces eliminated 20 Hamas operatives, including Hamas Internal Security Operations Director Faik Mabahu, arrested more than 200 people, and recovered cash and weapons. The Israeli War Cabinet agreed to accept Hamas' request for a ceasefire for six weeks, including the release of 40 hostages and a large number of Hamas agents. The Mossad director and his executives have arrived in Qatar, but it is expected that coordinating Hamas' unreasonable demands will be challenging. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu revealed the specific attack on the southern Israeli city of Rafah during talks with the US Biden administration. He said the operation against the offensive against Rafah in south Gaza was inevitable and would last for several weeks. During Ramadan, knife attacks continued to occur in Israel, leaving several people dead and injured.

Heavenly Father, we declare that this war belongs to Jehovah, and we pray and praise You for protecting Israel through the words of Psalm 144. 

'Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me. , what are human beings that you care for them, mere mortals that you think of them? They are like a breath; their days are like a fleeting shadow. Part your heavens, , and come down; touch the mountains, so that they smoke. Send forth lightning and scatter the enemy; shoot your arrows and rout them. Reach down your hand from on high; deliver me and rescue me from the mighty waters, from the hands of foreigners whose mouths are full of lies, whose right hands are deceitful. I will sing a new song to you, my God; on the ten-stringed lyre I will make music to you, to the One who gives victory to kings, who delivers his servant David. From the deadly sword deliver me; rescue me from the hands of foreigners Then our sons in their youth will be like well-nurtured plants, and our daughters will be like pillars carved to adorn a palace. Our barns will be filled with every kind of provision. Our sheep will increase by thousands, by tens of thousands in our fields; our oxen will draw heavy loads. There will be no breaching of walls, no going into captivity, no cry of distress in our streets. Blessed are the people of whom this is true; blessed are the people whose God is the .'

# Heavenly Father, please comfort the families who have lost their lives due to the atrocities of Hamas terrorists, the families of soldiers, and the families of the 133 people kidnapped hostage, and please protect the lives of those who have been abducted so that they can return safely. Hostage release negotiations are scheduled to take place in Qatar. We pray that you will open the way for everyone to return, not just the 40. In particular, please help all people of faith from all nations understand God's words about Israel and know that God gave this land to their ancestor, Abraham. Please help Israel become a people who come closer to God, seek His grace, and become a nation that exalts God's name. "You are holy, O Lord, in the praises of Israel. Our fathers trusted and trusted in you, and you delivered them. They cried to you and were saved; they trusted in you and were not put to shame." (Psalm 22:3-5) According to the words of David's psalm, which he confessed and praised, let Israel believe that God is the God of their ancestors, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, and cry out and pray, and give them victory. Please help the nation's realize and know that Jehovah God is the God of Israel. Even though the war that Israel is currently waging, please let people know that only you, whose name is Jehovah, is the Most High of the whole world (Psalm 83:18)

Father God!

“What have you to do with me, O Tyre, Sidon, and all around Philistia? Will you take revenge on me? And if you take revenge on me, I will quickly bring your revenge on your own head” (Joel 3:4) We pray that God will avenge the war that began with terrorist attacks by Hezbollah in Tire and Sidon in northern Lebanon and Hamas in southern Gaza, which continues according to these words. Please eliminate the Hamas terrorists who have entered northern Gaza through tunnels and are attacking Israel again. Following the Khan Yunis battle, we attacked the Rafah area south of Gaza. Please protect the Israeli soldiers who are engaged in the war. Hezbollah in the north is carrying out long-distance attacks near Haifa and beyond Nazareth to Afula. Please protect the residents from these attacks. Please give your protection, comfort, and peace to our young children so that they do not suffer from the trauma of war. “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor do you fear.” (John 14:27) Through the words of Yeshua, we proclaim the peace that the Lord gives to the land and people of Israel and to all who live with Israel in the land of Canaan that God promised. Although the current situation is difficult due to the war, we are grateful for the peace and stability that allows us to live our daily lives in Jerusalem and the general region. “The Lord will arise and have mercy on Zion; now is the time to show mercy to her, for the appointed time is coming” (Psalm 102:12). According to these words, we believe and pray that God is restoring Israel and showing mercy to Zion. 

Father God!

Even during the war, we are thankful that last February, 2,366 Jews living in all countries returned to make aliyah to the promised land given to their ancestors. (Former Soviet Union region (1,956 people), Western Europe (173 people: 48 in the UK, 71 in France, including 6 in Germany), 13 in Eastern Europe) 129 in North America and South Africa (including 101 in the US), 54 in Latin America (15 in Argentina, 15 in Argentina), Brazil14), Turkey and the Middle East 20 people, Asia 14 people, Ethiopia 3 people) "When I bring them back from among the peoples and gather them from their enemies, I will sanctify myself in them in the sight of many nations" (Ezekiel 39:27). Thank you for allowing the Jews living in all nations to understand and return to this Word and for revealing to the people of all nations the holiness of God the Father, who is fulfilling God's Word through Israel in this age. Please help the nations and tribes of all nations understand and understand that the living Word of God is being fulfilled in our generation and comes before God. Please allow all remaining Jews in the nations to quickly return to the promised land that God gave to their ancestors, as you said.

“Heavenly Father, we thank you for calling all of us, Gentiles, as intercessors and servants of God’s great and precious work. We pray with the mission of a watchman on the perfect wall. Give us peace in Jerusalem, Lord God, establish Jerusalem and be praised. May the Jews and all the tribes of Israel scattered throughout the nations who must return to their homeland return to the Promised Land. Please work so Aliyah can be fulfilled even among the believing Jews by changing the law of return. Give us the power to fully fulfill the precious mission of praying and serving each of us until the word of God is fulfilled. May I always live a life of faith filled with the Holy Spirit. Please take care of our health.”

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) pray for Israel.

Praying for the Nations

'Hasten, O God, to save me; come quickly, Lord , to help me. May those who want to take my life be put to shame and confusion; may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace. May those who say to me, “Aha! Aha!” turn back because of their shame. But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who long for your saving help always say, “The is great!” But as for me, I am poor and needy; come quickly to me, O God. You are my help and my deliverer; , do not delay.'

(Psalms 70:1-5)

Father God, I (we) pray for the nation.

Father God!

Open Doors released its 2024 World Watch List, which shows that 365 million Christians face very high levels of persecution. That's one in seven Christians worldwide, with higher rates in Africa (20%) and Asia (40%). Last year, 4,998 Christians were murdered, 4,125 were detained, and 14,766 Christian facilities, including churches, were attacked. In North Korea, the number one persecutor, there are hidden guards throughout society, and if you are found to be a Christian, you are put to death or imprisoned in a labor camp. They were followed by Somalia, Libya, Eritrea, Yemen, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sudan, Iran and Afghanistan in the top 10.

Heavenly Father, we pray for Christians who are persecuted and persecuted around the world. Please protect your children so that they can enjoy true freedom and peace in Christ, even in difficult times. Be with them through the comfort of the Holy Spirit. We pray that the church and believers will be protected, especially in countries with solid surveillance and control. "Do not let me ever be put to shame, O LORD, for in you I put my trust. Deliver me in your righteousness and release me; incline your ear to me and save me. Be my rock in which I will always take refuge. You have commanded me to be saved. For you are my rock and my fortress; help me, O my God, to escape from the hand of the wicked, from the hand of the unjust and the wicked" (Psalm 71:1-4). We pray with these words. Thank you, Lord, for being the rock and fortress of your children who rely on you and wait on you. Please embrace Your people who call and pray to You in Your wings, fill them with Your peace, give them bold faith, and protect them.

Father God!

In the Russian presidential election held from March 15th to 17th, the Russian Election Commission recorded a voter turnout of 77.44%, with approximately 87 million people voting. Accordingly, President Vladimir Putin announced that he had won a landslide victory with 87% of the votes. Before this presidential election, additional early voting began in four Russian-occupied areas in Ukraine, including Zaporizhia, Kherson, Donetsk, and Lugansk. A citizen of the occupied area said that pro-Russian people, along with armed soldiers, visited every house carrying ballot boxes. Josep Borrell, the high representative of the European Union (EU), which includes the United States, Britain, and Germany, criticized the election as based on repression and intimidation. China's President Xi Jinping, Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi, and North Korea's Kim Jong-un congratulated President Putin on his presidential election victory. Reuters reported that Russian President Vladimir Putin, who has confirmed his fifth term in office, will visit China in May to meet with President Xi Jinping.

Heavenly Father, Putin's victory in Russia's election results has led to criticism of Putin's political actions in Western countries, along with the deaths of several opposing political opponents. China, Iran, and North Korea are celebrating Putin's victory. Over the past two years, numerous Russian and Ukrainian soldiers and citizens have died due to the war between Russia and Ukraine, and Ukrainian citizens, in particular, are living as refugees in various European countries and Israel. Putin, who won the 5th term, says he is leading the war with Ukraine to victory, but he continues to declare war on Ukraine. We pray that the war between Russia and Ukraine will end quickly. Please have mercy on Ukraine, which has been suffering under invasion for the past two years. Despite the difficulties, Ukraine continues to fight for its recovery, reclaiming many of its occupied territories. Russia continues its war and attacks. Please remember the sadness of the good people of faith in Ukraine and Russia praying for the Lord's help. Please answer their prayers for your peace. Please help us stay more awake and pray amidst the news of war and disaster. Please fill us with the Holy Spirit and give us the wisdom to live a sober life so that people of faith can live a perfect life.

We (I) prayed for the nations in the name of Yeshua Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for the United States

'This is what the Lord says: “A voice is heard in Ramah, mourning and great weeping, Rachel weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted, because they are no more.” '

(Jeremiah 31:15)

Father God, I (we) pray for the US.

Father God!

On March 14, Democratic Vice President Carmella Harris, who has been focusing on the abortion issue every day ahead of this year's presidential and House elections, visited an abortion clinic in Minneapolis, Minnesota. She demonstrated the Democratic Party's intense focus on reproductive rights, namely abortion, as the current administration seeks to rally voters for Biden's re-election. President Biden said he would restore Roe v. Wade's protections once Democrats control Congress. Instead of saying "abortion," she's saying "right to choose" or "reproductive freedom." Regarding this, Justice Watch President Tom Fitton said, "For the Vice President to visit a facility where fetuses are killed through abortion is one of the most morally repugnant political acts in American history." Christians, including the Christian Post, are reacting by calling it 'morally disgusting.' "We need leaders who will advocate for minimum national protections for the unborn child, at least when the unborn baby is in pain. We must stop Planned Parenthood and the Democratic Party's unlimited abortion agenda. "They are extreme and deeply out of touch with American reality."

Heavenly Father, we repent and repent of my sin of being silent to the Lord about this sin of the government taking the lead in killing living fetuses and the shedding of their blood. We confess that abortion is not our right and that the sovereignty of life belongs only to God. "Open your mouth for the cause of the dumb and every lonely person" (Proverbs 31:8). These words say that we want the Lord's children to make a sound for the fetuses who cannot make a sound. First, let President Biden and those in power realize that abortion is the sin of fetal murder. Please allow those with a political stance against abortion and pro-lifers who protect the life of the fetus to be appointed to public office. We pray that through them, laws will be enacted, pro-lifers will be established in the judiciary, and rulings will be made to protect the life of the fetus. Let the truth that abortion is a clear sin be proclaimed from church pulpits and schools, and let churches and families speak out on behalf of mute fetuses to prevent abortion and shout out the message of respect for life.

Father God!

On March 4, Jorge Gomez of the Christian Post wrote in an editorial, "We believe that religious freedom is one of the greatest blessings given to America. We also know that the first freedom is the source of all other freedoms. "Protecting our God-given freedom of religion is a fight that can be won not only in the courts but also through the ballot." Voting is a citizen's responsibility and has the power to change America, but this result occurred because most people of faith did not participate in voting. Whether it's an election for a local school board or a presidential election, we've had to watch candidates who support anti-religious freedom get elected. That is why, he said, we are currently seeing the United States move further away from its constitutional heritage by pursuing anti-biblical liberal policies and agendas. Therefore, Christians who believe that freedom of religion is essential should actively participate in political opportunities. He emphasized that voting should be recognized not only as a right but also as a responsibility. In particular, he stressed that churches and pastors can legally educate believers by talking about political issues.

Heavenly Father, American churches and believers must not only pray for the U.S. presidential election but also participate in it and elect the right leader. Please give us wisdom so that pastors can adequately educate and guide their congregation through all rights to speak about political issues from the pulpit, including religious freedom, abortion, and same-sex marriage. "Therefore, you too must be ready, for the Son of Man will come at an hour when you least expect him. Who is he who will be a faithful and wise servant to his master, who will put him in charge of his household to give them their food at the right time? If his master finds him doing this when he comes, he will be blessed. Let there be (Matthew 24:44-46). Please give the power of the Holy Spirit to church leaders so they can follow Jesus' words and become faithful and wise servants in this evil and adulterous generation, proclaiming and teaching the right word. Thus, the believers say, "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect" (Romans 12:2). Please help us understand God's will according to these words, live a life of obedience, and fulfill our duty as believers who build a nation.

Father God!

We pray for the November presidential election. The United States is where our religious ancestors came for freedom of worship and was established through the War of Independence for freedom of religion. As the Constitution guarantees religious freedom and liberal democracy, I pray that the United States will be restored to its founding ideals and purposes and be used as a country that can positively influence all nations on this earth. “And you shall appoint among all the people mighty men, men who fear God, who are truthful, and who hate unjust gain, and appoint them over the people, over thousands, over hundreds, over fifties, and over tens.” (Exodus 18:21) Like these words, please open the ears and eyes of the people so that they can elect those who fear God and are capable, guide them to discern news from false media, and elect the right leaders. Please work to ensure fairness and justice are achieved in all elections in the United States, that false reports disappear, that justice is realized in the judiciary, and that truthful and accurate audits occur. Please help the churches and believers in the United States pray not only for peace in the United States but also for the 50,000 missionaries spreading the gospel to all nations. Please hear my prayer and work to raise the right leaders so that the United States can fulfill its mission of the last days, help Israel, and become a country that allows the nations to produce more harvests.

We (I) prayed for America in the name of Yeshua, Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for South Korea

'And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. '

(Romans 13:11-12)

Father God, I (we) pray for South Korea.

Father God!

On March 18, President Yoon Seok-yeol visited the Children's Hospital of Asan Medical Center in Seoul and met with medical staff. He said, "Please look to the future and persuade my juniors." He then began directly persuading doctors during the standoff between the government and medical groups. President Yoon said, "There is an opinion that the increase in troops should be done step by step. It would be good if it were done step by step over a long period, but it was too late because previous governments could not take the initiative due to political risks." "We will ensure that the quality of medical care that doctors worry about does not decline." He promised, "We will establish a clear compensation system for treating seriously ill patients at tertiary general hospitals." "To complete medical reform, doctors and nurses who know the field well should give their opinions on what areas need improvement," he said. On the 19th, the president of the Korean Abduction Center Society said, "Instead of the government's plan to increase the number of medical schools by 2,000 students over five years, we will adjust the pace to increase the number of medical school students by 1,004 students over ten years, which is the average of medical schools in the United States, Japan, and Taiwan, whose medical systems are similar to Korea's." He also proposed, "After five years, let's re-evaluate the situation of essential and local medical services and decide again whether to increase or decrease the number of medical school seats."

Heavenly Father, we thank President Yoon for starting a dialogue through a meeting with medical staff about the ongoing medical crisis. Please help the government and the medical community end the chaos in the medical field, where residents resigned en masse in protest against the government's expansion of medical school quotas. Establish the right policies so that patients whom the government and the medical community are harming can receive treatment. "Where there is no counsel, plans fail, but through many strategies, they succeed" (Proverbs 15:22). "A plan is accomplished by counsel; use strategy and wage war" (Proverbs 20:18). Please allow the government and medical staff to discuss together and establish the right policies according to these words, and give grace to doctors who have resigned so that they can return to their noble mission of protecting the health and lives of patients. Please put an end to the situation in which patients who commit perjury are losing their lives because they cannot find an emergency room that can provide treatment as soon as possible. We pray that God will personally intervene so that a reasonable solution can be found between the medical community and the government to prevent further side effects at the expense of patients' lives.

Father God!

The Seoul Queer Culture Festival Organizing Committee (after this, referred to as the Organizing Committee) confirmed that this year's Seoul Queer Festival will be held on June 1 and submitted a use report for the plaza in front of Seoul City Hall on the 15th. "The Seoul Queer Parade is the main event of the Seoul Queer Culture Festival, a complex public cultural event. It is held to make sexual minorities visible, promote human rights, enjoy culture, and inspire pride, and the main stage is outdoors in the city," he said. "In numerous cities around the world, "It is in line with the Pride Parade held in ." Additionally, the organizers of the Daegu queer event had problems with illegally occupying roads and selling items without local government permission. In addition, a provisional injunction to ban the assembly has been applied to the Daegu court in a case where a person was sued and accused of abuse of power, extraordinary obstruction of official duties, and obstruction of traffic. They announced they would hold another event while the problem was not solved.

Heavenly Father, in Korea, Seoul, and Daegu are submitting venue use reports to hold the Homosexual Queer Festival again this year. Please govern the organizing committees of the Queer Culture Festival in Seoul and Daegu, which submitted a report to city hall to open a queer festival. In the name of Yeshua, we stand against the evil spirit of adultery that seeks to corrupt and destroy Korea like Sodom and Gomorrah. Please help Seoul and Daegu cities reject the application for the Queer Festival, which aims to eliminate the moral life of the younger generation through the Queer Festival, denies the Word of God, and tempts them into the path of sin in the world. "Do your best to present yourself approved to God, a workman who does not need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth" (2 Timothy 2:15). According to these words, may the believers of this generation become more alert and pray with the mission of the times, and may leaders of faith rise in Korea. May all believers in the Republic of Korea pray for the country and people as God's people and live a life of distinction and holiness according to the truth anytime and anywhere, a life that reveals God's glory. Please help and use the Holy Spirit to serve God rightly. Please help Korea become a country of faith that protects the Word of God. Please help the churches, pastors, and believers in Korea discern this evil time, wake up, set an example of faith for the next generation, and fill them with the Holy Spirit to nurture the next generation. Please give us the determination of faith and fill us with the Holy Spirit so we can live with the light of life in this rebellious world of darkness. Please teach the next generation the Word of God correctly and help them live with bold faith that overcomes the world.

Father God!

We pray that the regime of North Korea, the world's number one persecutor of Christians, will fall and that the gospel unification of South Korea will be achieved. Please let the idols of Kim Il-sung, Kim Jong-il, and Kim Jong-un, who are in God's place, fall and be unified through the Gospel. Please give us a day when North Korea's collapsed churches are rebuilt, and worship is revived. Believers in Yeshua are imprisoned in political camps and suffering all kinds of hardships. Please answer the prayers of North Korean believers and let the collapsed altar of the church where God was worshiped be rebuilt so that the day can come when we can worship the Lord to our heart's content. We want the South Korean church believers to fill their cups of prayer for unification. "Strengthen the weak hands, strengthen the trembling knees, and say to the timid: 'Be strong, do not fear, for behold, your God will come with vengeance and repay; for God will come and save you.'" (Isaiah 35:3-4) In particular, please pour out the fullness of the Holy Spirit on the next generation so that they can stand up in faith and awaken the world's nations. Please help us become a generation that prepares for and achieves unification by carrying out the final mission of organizing and welcoming the Lord's coming. Please bless Korea so that it can become a country that makes Israel jealous, forms a church of the One New Man, prepares the way for the Lord's coming, and declares God's glory.

Father God!

Please make sure that there is no election fraud in Korea. Please be honest in early voting so that the problems with election fraud from the last vote are not repeated. Let the National Election Commission be honest so that a proper election can be held and an accurate vote count can be made. Above all, please help them to bring forth leaders of faith so Korea can become a country serving God. Please bless them so leaders who fear God and know this era through the Word of God will be raised. We acknowledge that everything is in the hands of the Lord and pray for our country and people. May the Republic of Korea be established as a nation that fears God and becomes a unified Korea that spreads the works of God to all countries.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) prayed for South Korea. Amen. 

Praying for CWMI

Father God!

We pray for the ministry planned and promoted by CWMI. 

April 8-9, UK: UK and European Missionary Seminar “Look at the Big Picture in the Bible”

June 4-5, Korea: Christian Women Leaders’ Holy Spirit Meeting

September 23-30, Israel: We are planning a seminar for Korean missionaries in Israel. Please bless us and keep the instructors and everyone attending solid and safe with the Holy Spirit.

# Please bless all executives and branch heads, including the president. What we ask of those in charge is loyalty, so let them obey for the glory of the Lord and let only the gospel be revealed. 

Focused ministry:

1. Israel Bible Seminar 2. Bible College 3. Cultural Performance Ministry 

4. Aliyah fundraising ministry 5. Consolation ministry 6. Intercessory prayer ministry

We pray for the Wednesday All Nations Prayer Meeting, held online every week. Thank you for blessing the Nations Prayer Meeting, which has been working diligently every week. Bless the ICC Church and the Virginia House of Prayer for the Nations (VHOP). Thank you for allowing us to make the recent 'Prayer Video' to pray for the fulfillment of the Bible and the video to convey "God's Time and Israel". Many videos that can be used as data to inform Israel are spread so people can discern the time of this era and pray with the Bible in their closets.

Proclaiming prayer for Israel and all other nations

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

The great kings’ city, Jerusalem shall be fully filled with the peace of Yeshua, the king of Jews!

The powers that divide Jerusalem and prevent the return of the King will be collapsed by self-destruction!

Persian influence, supporting the neighboring countries to be against Jerusalem, will be cut off!

All saints in the whole world shall be watchmen over the walls of Jerusalem!

The sound of idolatry, in Jerusalem and the land of Israel, shall be cut off! Let it disappear and vanish! Amen!

The miracle of salvation, healing, and restoration shall be full in every church in Israel every day!

The movement to know Yeshua, a Jewish man, shall be a trend in the campus of Israeli universities! Amen! 

This year shall be a major turning point for Jewish Aliyah in all around the world!

Jewish people living in Russia, central Asia, and all other areas shall quickly return to their homeland before the doors shut!

Korean churches, in all nations, seeing the flag of Aliyah, shall participate in the Mission for Israel! Amen!

All the chain of oppression binding Arabic children and women shall shatter!

Children and women in Arab countries shall be the gateway to the blessings of the Gospel!

The dirty spirit of Homosexuality, covering the whole world, shall crumble! Amen! 

The wind of reform to understand Israel shall blow in the Korean Churches!

The wicked forces behind the North Korean regime shall be collapsed and self-destructed!

The brave believers shall be raised and restored in North Korea so that the Gospel shall spread widely! Amen!

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the King of Jews, King of kings, I proclaim.

The fascination of Antichrist, the world monolithic government such as the Illuminati, Jesuit, Freemason, and the united religion, shall be clearly exposed!

Wise and loyal servants of God shall discern and teach so that the saints will be awake without being deceived!

The Grace of our Lord, Yeshua Messiah, the love of God, and the communion of Holy Spirit shall be filled upon all Christians who pray for the peace of Jerusalem and world mission! Amen!

Above all supplication, I (we) pray in the name of Yeshua Messiah. 

Finish with God’s prayer. Amen.

“Prayer Meeting for Israel and All Nations”

Every Wednesday 12PM (US EDT), ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Korea

The regular prayer meeting, on last Thursday every month, is temporarily stopped. 

The next meeting schedule will be informed later.

Inquiry: cwmi2019@gmail.com  missionary Cho, Kyung Soon (010-5511-1824)

CWMI Overseas 

Please refer to the online prayer meeting (live streaming available) at the Virginia international House of Prayer (International Calvary Church / CWMI Chairman Pastor Sung-ja Lee). 

ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Website (www.cwmi2019.com/www.cwmi2019.net)

Visit the website every week to watch the ICC Friday Open Worship Service, which offers praise and prayers.

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(03/27-04/02//2024 운영자 2024.03.27 0 72
다음글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(03/06-03/13/2024 운영자 2024.03.06 0 75