CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers

• 홈 >
  • 열방기도회 & 기도문 >
  • CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(04/17-04/23/2024 운영자 2024-04-18
  • 추천 0
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 42

http://cwmi2019.com/bbs/bbsView/41/6384762

Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations      

4/17-4/23/24>

Praying for Israel

'Rescue me from my enemies, Lord , for I hide myself in you. Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground. '

(Psalms 143:9-10)

Father God, we (I) pray for Israel.

Father God,

In the early hours of April 14, 99% of Iran's 300 drone and missile attacks against Israel were repelled by a newly formed defense coalition comprised of five militaries - Israel, the United States, Jordan, France, and the United Kingdom. Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee Chairman Yuli Edelstein (Likud) discussed the Israeli War Cabinet's plans for retaliation. He said Israel's key allies, including the United States, France, and Britain, want to choose an indirect response rather than a direct attack on Iran. IDF Chief of Staff Herzi Halevi also said Israel would retaliate, and Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Ali Bagheri said Iran would immediately respond to Israel's attack.

Heavenly Father, we declare that this war belongs to the Lord and pray to God, who protects Israel with the words of Psalm 78:5-13. 'He decreed statutes for Jacob and established the law in Israel, which he commanded our ancestors to teach their children, so the next generation would know them, even the children yet to be born, and they in turn would tell their children. Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands. They would not be like their ancestors— a stubborn and rebellious generation, whose hearts were not loyal to God, whose spirits were not faithful to him. The men of Ephraim, though armed with bows, turned back on the day of battle; they did not keep God’s covenant and refused to live by his law. They forgot what he had done, the wonders he had shown them. He did miracles in the sight of their ancestors in the land of Egypt, in the region of Zoan. He divided the sea and led them through; he made the water stand up like a wall.'

# Heavenly Father, Iran, which attacks Israel through Hamas, Hezbollah, and Houthi Yemeni rebels, has taken revenge for the deaths of two generals and five others in Syria. Thank you for providing 99% protection against Iran's attack on Israel with over 300 missiles and drones. While the United States and other countries are talking about wanting Israel to refrain from retaliating against Iran's attacks, the Israeli War Cabinet is announcing that it will retaliate. “Lord, who judges the world, arise and give the arrogant what they deserve. O Lord, how long will the wicked, how long will the wicked cry out? They babble wildly, they talk arrogantly, and all who practice iniquity are conceited. ‘O LORD, they have trampled your people and brought misery to your possessions’ (Psalm 94:2-5). We pray with these words that, along with nuclear development, Israel is being attacked with numerous drones and missiles. May the Lord reign over the evil actions of Iran's Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei, and the Revolutionary Guard, who are seeking to eliminate Israel from the face of the earth.

# Heavenly Father, please comfort the families who lost their lives due to the atrocities of Hamas terrorists, the families of soldiers who died on the battlefield, and the 133 hostages and their families still held by Hamas. Hamas refuses to negotiate for the release of hostages. Please protect the lives of those who have been kidnapped so that they can return safely and open the way for everyone to return. We pray that the Hamas leadership will be removed from the Gaza Strip and brought under Israeli rule.

#“The LORD waits, that he may show you favor; he will arise, that he may have mercy on you. For the LORD is a God of righteousness. Blessed is everyone who waits for him. You people who live in Zion and dwell in Jerusalem. You will not wail any more; he will be gracious to you because of the voice of your cry; when he hears, he will answer you” (Isaiah 30:18-19). In these difficult times, may the Israelites seek the Lord with one heart and cry out to Him in prayer, and may the Lord grant them grace and stop their tears and wailing. Please help the leaders and people of Israel to rely entirely on the God of Israel, to humble themselves before God, and to become one. Please help Israel become a people who come closer to God, seek His grace, and become a nation that exalts God’s name. Under God's rule, evil may be removed entirely from this land, and wars may end. Please allow abundant restoration in this land so that the people of Israel and all residents of Gaza can live in the peace and shalom that the Lord gives.

Father God!

The damage to the agricultural sector caused by the war and current uncertainty has significantly reduced the amount of food available to these communities. As a result, reservists and refugee families are food insecure, Israel's largest food rescue organization, Leket Israel, the National Food Bank, reported. The war against Hezbollah in Gaza and northern Israel has resulted in the loss of about 40% of the industry's workforce. It said that agricultural areas in the Western Negev and other border regions have declined by about 30%, exacerbating food insecurity among vulnerable populations. The organization works to support farmers across the country and help feed susceptible Israelis. They said 100,000 volunteers are working to ensure that the hundreds of thousands of Israelis struggling during Passover can celebrate Passover in light and hope, thanks to generous donations from hundreds of farmers and prepared food donors.

Heavenly Father, we thank you for overcoming the difficulties and shortcomings in the food supply so that many families living as refugees due to the 193-day-long war can eat the Passover meal. However, we pray to the Lord because of the news that rising prices and food shortages will increase due to a workforce shortage and decreased output in agricultural production areas. “For the men of Macedonia and Achaia were willing to contribute a portion to the poor of the saints in Jerusalem, for they were glad to do so; and they were their debtors; for if the Gentiles had a share in their spiritual things, they ought to serve them in carnal things.” (Romans 15:26,27) Just as the Gentile churches helped the believers in Jerusalem with their difficulties at the beginning of the gospel, we pray that you will open your hands so that the Gentile churches in these last days can not only pray for the peace of Jerusalem but also help with their physical needs. We praise the Lord, trusting in Him to provide what we need to help. Please let the nations know that God is fulfilling His promise to Israel through this war. The living God, who is carrying out the word of restoration for this land and its people, may help the nations suffering from anti-Semitism to realize that Jehovah God is the ruler of history. Let them know that you, whose name is Jehovah, are the Most High of all the world (Psalm 83:18)

Father God!

Heavenly Father, we thank you for calling all of us, Gentiles, as intercessors and servants of God’s great and precious work. We pray with the mission of a watchman on the perfect wall. Give us peace in Jerusalem, Lord God, establish Jerusalem and be praised. May the Jews and all the tribes of Israel scattered throughout the nations who must return to their homeland return to the Promised Land. Please work so Aliyah can be fulfilled even among the believing Jews by changing the law of return. Give us the power to fully fulfill the precious mission of praying and serving each of us until the word of God is fulfilled. May I always live a life of faith filled with the Holy Spirit. Please take care of our health.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) pray for Israel.

Praying for the Nations

'without being frightened in any way by those who oppose you. This is a sign to them that they will be destroyed, but that you will be saved—and that by God. For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe in him, but also to suffer for him, '

(Philippians 1:28-29)

Father God, I (we) pray for the nation.

Father God!

The latest annual report on religious freedom released by the Evangelical Federation of India (EFI) says violence and systematic persecution against India's Christian community are intensifying. Over the past year, 601 incidents of violence targeting Christians have occurred in India, a 45% increase compared to 413 the previous year. The situation was reported to have worsened in certain areas, including 275 cases in Uttar Pradesh and 132 cases in Chhattisgarh. Due to Hindu nationalism, which in some states has even enforced strict laws suppressing conversion, "persecution is taking place without any substantive evidence, including the arrest of Christians on suspicion of forced conversion." In Hindu nationalist India, 81% of the population is Hindu, and 2.4% is Christian, or an estimated 68.9 million people, and the main perpetrators of attacks targeting Christians have been identified as Hindu extremists.

Heavenly Father, please comfort the churches and believers in India who are being persecuted under the Hindu nationalist government system, and please protect the believers in India who maintain their faith and worship God amid such persecution. Please give us more power with the Holy Spirit, and protect and bless the church and the saints who preach the gospel and worship the Lord even during tribulations and persecutions. “Yeshua said, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me, even though he dies, will live, and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?” (John 11:25-26) According to these words, please help us become the saints of India who, even amid such persecution, can boldly overcome only with the life of Yeshua and overcome with strong and courageous faith and eternal life. Only through the power of the Holy Spirit can we overcome this world. As you said, those who endure the tribulations of the last days to the end will be saved; please help the saints of India win through the perseverance of faith until the end.

Father God!

Nigeria ranks 6th in Christian persecution in 2024 and is experiencing extreme persecution, with 4,118 Christians losing their lives for their faith and 3,300 kidnapping incidents occurring in the past year. On the 23rd of last month, Muslim Fulani militants recently attacked Cheabir Azer, a Christian village in the Kadarko district of Nasarawa State, in Nasarawa State, central Nigeria. Pastor Kingsley Orshas and one Christian were killed, and the next day, four additional Christian farmers in the same area were dead. A total of six lives were lost over two days, and dozens of residents were also injured, with some reportedly receiving treatment in hospitals. The attack forced Christian refugees out of the camp, with Cadarco local leader Denis Ucha saying, "The attackers broke into the camp and forced the people to move to Keana Local Government Area."

Heavenly Father, we pray for the church and believers who have lost their leaders and families due to attacks by the Flani armed group in central Nigeria. Also, please have mercy and comfort those injured and receiving treatment. Those who have lost their homes and property become refugees and forcibly relocated believers, and help them find a new home to live, serve, and worship God. The International Civil Liberties Union said, “Ninety percent of Christians killed for their faith around the world last year were from Nigeria.” Many Christian believers in Nigeria are saddened by the fact that their family members have been murdered and kidnapped by terrorists. Please comfort these saints of faith. Please protect those who have been abducted and give them strong faith. Also, please comfort and strengthen the children of God in Nigeria who keep their faith and serve the Lord against the continued attacks of evil people. “Deliver me, O my God, from my enemies; lift me up from those who rise up against me. Deliver me from evildoers and save me from bloodthirsty people.” (Psalm 59:1,2) Please protect the Nigerian believers who have no choice but to pray to God and look to the Lord. We sincerely pray that the Nigerian government will immediately understand the situation of Christians who are under these attacks, establish policies, and work to provide national assistance.

We (I) prayed for the nations in the name of Yeshua Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for the United States

'Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. '

(Joshua 1:8)

Father God, I (we) pray for the US.

Father God!

California is in a difficult situation right now due to public safety issues related to the passage of Proposition 47 in 2012. This law changes several felonies, including retail theft and property theft, to misdemeanors, making theft of items under $950 a misdemeanor even for multiple offenses. They say they are concerned that thefts will continue to occur fearlessly, criminals will band together to steal, and 'smash and grab' thefts will become rampant, ultimately leading to retail businesses leaving CA. Additionally, drug possession, which was previously a felony, was also made a misdemeanor. Homelessness is on the rise, and citizens are suffering from crime, drug epidemics, and many deaths from fentanyl overdose and addiction. Drugs such as fentanyl are coming in large quantities through the border, not only in California but throughout the United States. A growing number of Americans, including teenagers, are destroying their futures and lives by taking these drugs. The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) says drug networks are mass-producing counterfeit pills containing fentanyl and advertising them as legitimate prescription drugs to deceive the American public. Oregon passed Proposition 110 a few years ago, legalizing possession of small amounts of the drug, but within three years, it was experiencing the fentanyl scourge and skyrocketing drug overdose deaths. Accordingly, the governor recently introduced and signed a law reintroducing criminal penalties for drug possession.

Heavenly Father, we thank You for making drug use a crime again in Oregon. We hope that California and all other states in the United States will realize this evil situation and that new legal sanctions will be established. “Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the way of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night” (Psalm 1:1-2). Like these words, please help believing parents and churches be aware of this, pray more for America and its youth, and provide proper education. In this age of many temptations, please give your children of faith the discernment to overcome all temptations through faith and the Word and not to be guided by curiosity online, through unlicensed sellers, or through friends. Also, may all channels and cartels coming from China, which produces drug raw materials, be blocked through open borders. Please work to ensure that the U.S. government takes legal measures.

Father God!

The Don't Mess With Our Kids group gathered last Saturday before each state's capitol and the Washington, D.C. Capitol to pray for America and our children. They talked about the indoctrination of unbiblical sexual identities and gender agendas in our children and why it is essential to advocate for them. Erin Lee, a Colorado mother of a 12-year-old daughter, shared her daughter's unbelievable story of being brainwashed into transgenderism in just 90 minutes at her after-school club. The National Education Association said that teaching and educating your children about sexual minorities, social justice, etc., and that there are states that make it legal to take children away when parents do not acknowledge their child's gender transition. In front of the Texas State Capitol, about 1,500 people gathered wearing pink and blue clothes to symbolize their gender, and speakers prayed and gave speeches for society, politics, and schools. They warned, “History shows that when evil leaders take over countries, they target our children.”

Heavenly Father, “Scouring and scolding give wisdom, but a child left to do as he pleases brings dishonor to his mother” (Proverbs 29:15). Like these words, please let the parents' generation teach and raise their children with the Word so that the children's generation can follow the Word and the right path. “Discipline your son, and he will give you peace and gladness to your heart” (Proverbs 29:17). As these words say, let all government officials in charge of the U.S. Department of Education and education policy, including parents, first understand the value of the Bible and become those who follow biblical truth. Please help us become parents who educate their children in the Word with teaching, rebuke, correction, and righteousness. Please correct this generation so that the parents can truly pray for the spiritual growth and revival of their children's generation, both in schools and society, and provide proper guidance.

Father God!

We pray for the November presidential election in the United States. Let us raise up leaders who are devoted to the people and the country and fear God. Let the elections be fair and accessible of manipulation or fraud. We pray that an American president will be appointed who respects the truth of the Bible and protects America's founding ideals and constitutional values. Among states that oppose abortion, the Democratic Party promotes the issue of abortion as a personal or reproductive right. In hopes of gathering women's votes, the issue of legalizing abortion has been put on the ballot in November in several states. Accordingly, Planned Parenthood, a national abortion group, and ballot initiative organizations are preparing to gather votes based on many resources. We pray that evil plans will be destroyed. “I confess that a man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps” (Proverbs 16:9). Let each state repent for its long-standing sin of bloodshed, abolish abortion laws, and enact laws to save the life of the fetus so that holiness can be restored. Please help America become a just nation of light that stands before the Word of God and is used until the end.

We (I) prayed for America in the name of Yeshua, Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for South Korea

'You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. '

(John 15:16)

Father God, I (we) pray for South Korea.

Father God!

On April 16, Japan reiterated its claim that Dokdo is Japanese territory through a diplomatic petition and reaffirmed its position of not accepting the Korean Supreme Court's ruling on conscription compensation. Foreign Minister Yoko Kamikawa reported at the Cabinet meeting held on this day on the ‘2024 Diplomatic Blue Book’, a white paper in which the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs records the international situation and Japanese diplomatic activities every April. He claimed that ‘Takeshima (竹島, the name of Dokdo claimed by Japan) is Japan’s inherent territory.’ The Japanese government made this statement regarding the issue of victims of forced mobilization during the Japanese colonial rule in the Korean Supreme Court ruling that ordered compensation from companies accused of forcibly mobilizing Koreans during the Japanese colonial period. They only insist on a solution through the ‘third party repayment solution’ presented by the Korean government in March. However, regarding Korea, the importance of the relationship between the two countries was specified by referring to Korea as a ‘partner’ for the first time in 14 years since the 2010 Foreign Affairs Blueprint. Considering the security environment in the Indo-Pacific region, “there has never been a time when closer cooperation between Japan and Korea has been more necessary than now.” The Japanese government evaluated the trilateral cooperation between Korea, the United States, and Japan as “being carried out in a multi-layered manner at various levels, including heads of state, ministers, and vice ministers.”

Heavenly Father, we pray for our relationship with our neighboring country, Japan. Even though Dokdo is marked as Korean on world maps, it is claimed as Japanese territory. Please take pity on the Japanese Foreign Minister's 2024 annual diplomatic speech in which he overturned his claim that Korea's Dokdo is Japanese territory. In his preaching in Athens, the Apostle Paul said, “He created from one blood all nations of humanity to live on all the earth. He determined their times and the boundaries of their habitation, so that they might seek God and find Him. He is not far from each one of us” (Acts 17:26, 27). He determined that the era limited the boundaries of residence. He set the boundaries between nations, saying that this was done so that people could seek, know, and believe in God. Japan, with its imperialistic nature, sees Korea's revival and development after Korea's independence but continues to treat Korea in the same way as before, keeping it in check and ignoring the boundaries between countries. Please pity Japan, which arrogantly serves many idols without repenting of its wrong history of coveting the lands of Korea and Manchuria, causing war, and taking many lives in Joseon. We pray that through Korea, people will realize and know that God is the only true living God. As the Korean church prays for Japan, please pray for the Holy Spirit to help Japan respond to the gospel of Yeshua by forgiving its former relationships, loving it, and spreading it. Please bless and receive glory from the Korean missionaries working hard to spread the gospel of salvation to Japan.

Father God!

Please help those who were elected in the election held on April 10th to establish the Republic of Korea as a democratic country and to strive to educate and educate the next generation properly. Please help us avoid our wrongdoings and become honest people before God. In particular, may those who believe in God fear God through faith that takes the lead in serving the country rather than those who serve their party. Please bless me so that I may be raised as a devoted and faithful worker who knows this era through the Word of God. We acknowledge that everything is in the hands of the Lord and pray for our country and people. May the Republic of Korea be established as a nation that fears God and becomes a unified Korea through faith. Please help us become a country that spreads the works of God to all nations. Please help the Korean churches serve the Lord on their knees in prayer, not forgetting that they have prayed and taken the lead in building the country and receiving today's blessings amidst the problematic history of the past. Please help me fill the remaining cup of prayer that opens the door to unification. Please help Korea become a Christian nation used by God, a missionary, and an advanced and unified anti-communist liberal democratic market economy. Please help us become a country that is blessed with pro-Israel policies and makes Israel jealous.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) prayed for South Korea. Amen. 

Praying for CWMI

Father God!

We pray for the ministry planned and promoted by CWMI in 2024. We plan a seminar for Korean missionaries in Israel from September 23rd to 30th. Please bless us so that the doors that have been shrunk due to Israel's war will be wide open. Please keep the instructors and all attendees safe with the Holy Spirit.

# Please bless all executives and branch heads, including the president. What we ask of those in charge is loyalty, so let them obey for the glory of the Lord and let only the gospel be revealed. 

Focused ministry:

1. Israel Bible Seminar 2. Bible College 3. Cultural Performance Ministry 

4. Aliyah fundraising ministry 5. Consolation ministry 6. Intercessory prayer ministry

We pray for the Wednesday All Nations Prayer Meeting, held online every week. Thank you for blessing the Nations Prayer Meeting, which has been working diligently every week. Bless the ICC Church and the Virginia House of Prayer for the Nations (VHOP). Thank you for allowing us to make the recent 'Prayer Video' to pray for the fulfillment of the Bible and the video to convey "God's Time and Israel". Many videos that can be used as data to inform Israel are spread so people can discern the time of this era and pray with the Bible in their closets.

Proclaiming prayer for Israel and all other nations

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

The great kings’ city, Jerusalem shall be fully filled with the peace of Yeshua, the king of Jews!

The powers that divide Jerusalem and prevent the return of the King will be collapsed by self-destruction!

Persian influence, supporting the neighboring countries to be against Jerusalem, will be cut off!

All saints in the whole world shall be watchmen over the walls of Jerusalem!

The sound of idolatry, in Jerusalem and the land of Israel, shall be cut off! Let it disappear and vanish! Amen!

The miracle of salvation, healing, and restoration shall be full in every church in Israel every day!

The movement to know Yeshua, a Jewish man, shall be a trend in the campus of Israeli universities! Amen! 

This year shall be a major turning point for Jewish Aliyah in all around the world!

Jewish people living in Russia, central Asia, and all other areas shall quickly return to their homeland before the doors shut!

Korean churches, in all nations, seeing the flag of Aliyah, shall participate in the Mission for Israel! Amen!

All the chain of oppression binding Arabic children and women shall shatter!

Children and women in Arab countries shall be the gateway to the blessings of the Gospel!

The dirty spirit of Homosexuality, covering the whole world, shall crumble! Amen! 

The wind of reform to understand Israel shall blow in the Korean Churches!

The wicked forces behind the North Korean regime shall be collapsed and self-destructed!

The brave believers shall be raised and restored in North Korea so that the Gospel shall spread widely! Amen!

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the King of Jews, King of kings, I proclaim.

The fascination of Antichrist, the world monolithic government such as the Illuminati, Jesuit, Freemason, and the united religion, shall be clearly exposed!

Wise and loyal servants of God shall discern and teach so that the saints will be awake without being deceived!

The Grace of our Lord, Yeshua Messiah, the love of God, and the communion of Holy Spirit shall be filled upon all Christians who pray for the peace of Jerusalem and world mission! Amen!

Above all supplication, I (we) pray in the name of Yeshua Messiah. 

Finish with God’s prayer. Amen.

“Prayer Meeting for Israel and All Nations”

Every Wednesday 12PM (US EDT), ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Korea

The regular prayer meeting, on last Thursday every month, is temporarily stopped. 

The next meeting schedule will be informed later.

Inquiry: cwmi2019@gmail.com  missionary Cho, Kyung Soon (010-5511-1824)

CWMI Overseas 

Please refer to the online prayer meeting (live streaming available) at the Virginia international House of Prayer (International Calvary Church / CWMI Chairman Pastor Sung-ja Lee). 

ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Website (www.cwmi2019.com/www.cwmi2019.net)

Visit the website every week to watch the ICC Friday Open Worship Service, which offers praise and prayers.

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(04/24-04/30/2024 운영자 2024.04.24 0 29
다음글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(03/27-04/02//2024 운영자 2024.03.27 0 71