CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers

• 홈 >
  • 열방기도회 & 기도문 >
  • CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(01/31-02/06//2024) Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(02/07-02/13//2024) 운영자 2024-02-07
  • 추천 0
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 70

http://cwmi2019.com/bbs/bbsView/41/6359376

Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations      

2/7-2/13/24>

Praying for Israel

Contend, Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me.

Take up shield and armor; arise and come to my aid. Brandish spear and javelin against those who pursue me. Say to me,“I am your salvation.” May those who seek my life

be disgraced and put to shame; may those who plot my ruin

be turned back in dismay. May they be like chaff before the wind,

with the angel of the Lord driving them away; may their path be dark and slippery,

with the angel of the Lord pursuing them.

(Psalms 35:1-6)

Father God, we (I) pray for Israel.

Father God,

As the 122nd day of the February 5 War began, hostage negotiations continued amid difficulties. Israeli forces continue to operate in the Khan Yunis area. Among them, the facility where Hamas trained Israeli terrorists on October 7 in Khan Yunis, the largest city in the southern Gaza Strip, and the office of Mohammed Shinwar, the younger brother of the Hamas Gaza leader who was responsible for the attack on Israel at the time, were also raided. They raided the building used by the commander, confiscated many weapons, and discovered tunnels and weapons manufacturing factories belonging to terrorist groups. They also said that more than 3 million shekels were seized from a currency exchange office.

Heavenly Father, we declare that the war belongs to the Lord. May the Lord judge the enemies who oppose Israel through the words of Psalm 79:5-13. We pray that Israel will come closer to God, become a people who seek His grace, and become a nation that exalts God’s name. 5. How long, Lord? Will you be angry forever? How long will your jealousy burn like fire? 6. Pour out your wrath on the nations that do not acknowledge you, on the kingdoms that do not call on your name; 7. for they have devoured Jacob and devastated his homeland.8. Do not hold against us the sins of past generations; may your mercy come quickly to meet us, for we are in desperate need. 9. Help us, God our Savior, for the glory of your name; deliver us and forgive our sins for your name’s sake. 10. Why should the nations say, “Where is their God?” Before our eyes, make known among the nations that you avenge the outpoured blood of your servants. 11. May the groans of the prisoners come before you; with your strong arm preserve those condemned to die. 12. Pay back into the laps of our neighbors seven times the contempt they have hurled at you, Lord. 13. Then we your people, the sheep of your pasture, will praise you forever; from generation to generation we will proclaim your praise.

Father God!

Hezbollah is currently continuing rocket attacks on the northern Lebanese border. Israel has also responded by attacking Hezbollah bases in southern Lebanon. While the release of 136 hostages and a cease-fire agreement have not been reached, hostage families continue to protest in the aisles of relief vehicles, saying that supplying necessary goods to the Gaza Strip is helping Hamas. Israel, which continues to coordinate the release of hostages in Qatar, is demanding the construction of a two-state plan and the release of more than 100 Hamas members per hostage. Demands such as the complete withdrawal of Israeli troops from the Gaza Strip are conditions that will cause Hamas to commit more significant terrorism in the next few years, and the negotiation plan is being adjusted accordingly. However, disagreements within Hamas have delayed the hostage deal.

Heavenly Father, please comfort the parents, wives, children, family members, and friends who cry at the funeral of their son who was sacrificed on the battlefield. Please protect and protect the citizens from the terrorism of the Arabs who are also carrying out terrorism within Israel, and give them greater peace.

# Heavenly Father, please comfort the families who lost their lives due to the atrocities of Hamas terrorists, the families of soldiers who lost their lives in war, and the families of the 136 people kidnapped hostage. Please help those whom Hamas has kidnapped to return safely and protect their lives. The United States, European countries, and Arab countries, which are negotiating an end to this war and releasing hostages, are putting pressure on Israel, demanding the establishment of a Palestinian state on land. Please have mercy on those who are trying to divide Israel through this negotiation, and help them understand God's word about Israel and know that it was God who gave this land to their ancestor Abraham. The Book of Joel says, "Behold, in that day, when I bring back the captives from Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat, and there I will judge them for my people, Israel, my inheritance; "They have scattered my land and divided it in the middle" (Joel 3:1-2) Please help America and the countries that bless Israel by realizing that there is a time to judge the nations that divide the land of Israel according to the written word. "The Lord will take Judah for His own in the holy land, and He will again choose Jerusalem" (Zechariah 2:12). "The Lord will arise and have mercy on Zion. Now is the time to show mercy to her, for the appointed time is coming." “(Psalm 102:12) According to these words, please help the United States and other nations realize that God is currently restoring Israel, showing mercy and mercy to Zion, and help them prepare for the approaching deadline set by God.

"The Lord will take Judah for his own in a holy land, and he will again choose Jerusalem" (Zechariah 2:12). "The Lord will arise and have mercy on Zion. Now is the time to show favor to him, for the appointed time is coming" (Psalm 102:12) According to these words, we believe and pray that God is restoring Israel and showing mercy to Zion. Please help the United States and other nations realize and understand that God's appointed deadline is approaching.

Father God!

On the 5th, Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei urged senior figures in Muslim countries to sever economic ties with Israel. Khamenei said, "Politicians, scientists, and journalists in Muslim countries must provide information to the people to deliver a strong blow to the Zionist regime: economic rupture." We must urge them to put pressure on their governments. "I do it," he said. Accordingly, Iran is rallying the Islamic world to refuse to end the war. Put pressure on Israel. There is analysis that the existing position of refraining from escalating the war will be maintained for now.

# Fleeing war and conflict, approximately 125,000 Israelis have fled, with approximately 90,000 initially sheltering in government-supported accommodation and hotels. They were provided with room and board and various hotel services. About 80,000 people are still evacuated, of which about 50,000 stay in hotels, and other evacuated families receive monthly living allowances.

# The current situation in Israel is everyday life in all areas except for some conflict areas—the interregional movement of tourists and Israelis nationwide. There are few restrictions. Travelers who visit Israel for pilgrimage or tourism. For some, life has returned to normal. Almost all tourist and cultural sites, cafes, restaurants, and bars are open.

Heavenly Father, please have mercy on those who have fled their families' safe havens due to attacks from Gaza in the south and Hezbollah in the north due to the ongoing war. Please give your protection, comfort, and peace to our young children so that they do not suffer from the trauma of war. "Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do you give, but in your hearts. Do not worry, do not be afraid" (John 14:27). With these words of Yeshua, we proclaim the peace that the Lord gives to the land and people of Israel. Meanwhile, although the current situation is difficult due to the war, we are grateful for the peace and stability that allows us to live our daily lives in Jerusalem and the general region. Additionally, there are many Christians from all over the world who intercede and serve together with young Jews from all over the world who come to this land to serve in the war effort. Please keep them safe and bless them. Please give us the boldness to help and comfort those who are hurting and suffering, to tell the world the truth about Israel, and to stand up in the face of anti-Semites. As you said, may those who oppose and fight against Israel be put to shame and fall into dismay—especially young Jews and Israel, where God is hidden. Please help them to realize that this is a time to come before the God of Israel, our hope for the future, to cry out and pray, and to seek and meet God.

“Heavenly Father, we thank you for calling all of us, Gentiles, as intercessors and servants of God’s great and precious work. We pray with the mission of a watchman on the perfect wall. Give us peace in Jerusalem, Lord God, establish Jerusalem and be praised. May the Jews and all the tribes of Israel scattered throughout the nations who must return to their homeland return to the Promised Land. Please work so Aliyah can be fulfilled even among the believing Jews by changing the law of return. Give us the power to fully fulfill the precious mission of praying and serving each of us until the word of God is fulfilled. May I always live a life of faith filled with the Holy Spirit. Please take care of our health.”

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) pray for Israel.

Praying for the Nations

Though the Lord is exalted, he looks kindly on the lowly; though lofty, he sees them from afar.

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life. You stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes; with your right hand you save me.

(Psalms 138:6-7)

Father God, I (we) pray for the nation.

Father God!

We join together to request urgent prayer from missionary Ha Bong-wook, who works in Chile. On February 4, a major fire broke out in the slums of Bernardo O'Higgins province and Viña del Mar in central Chile, destroying more than 3,000 homes. To date, more than 100 people have been burned to death, and more than 200 are missing. The weather in summer is hot, hovering around 40 degrees, and the wind blows hard. The fire continues to burn even after a day, and several churches in the area that carry out itinerant meetings have also been burned to the ground. Last year, the missionary toured churches and villages in the southern region devastated by fire and subsequent floods caused by the Mapuche people. They are currently doing ministry work in the central area and are praying with pain due to this large-scale fire disaster.

Heavenly Father, we pray for the churches and village residents who were devastated by a fire in a slum in central Chile. Please have mercy, comfort, and help the residents who have lost their entire loved ones, lost their property, suffered burns, and are in sorrow. "The Lord you see, you are the watchful eye of calamity and vengeance; you are willing to repay with your hand; the lonely trust in you; you are already a helper of the fatherless" (Psalm 10:14) Father, who sees this disaster and pain and does not turn away the lonely, the hurt widows and orphans and helps them! Please help them. Comfort them and give them a helping hand. Please help us provide for them their needs. Missionary Ha Bong-wook, who is taking care of them, and all please give the missionaries the comfort and strength of the Holy Spirit and provide them with the health and needs they need. Our lives are the only ones in this world for the Chilean people who are going through these difficulties and hardships. Please help them to realize that there is an eternal kingdom of God. "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:6). Please, Holy Spirit, work so that we can believe that Yeshua is the Lord of salvation and eternal life, be saved, and stand up in faith while looking toward the kingdom of God.

Father God!

On February 5, Ethiopian soldiers killed more than 50 civilians in a village in Ethiopia's Amhara region during house searches after fighting with local militia Fano, three residents told Reuters. Ethiopia's Amhara conflict requires the government to end a two-year civil war in the nearby Tigray region that has killed tens of thousands of people in November 2022. It has been less than a year since the peace agreement was signed. Last July, fighting broke out again in the town of Merawi between the army and the Fano militia, killing more than 200 people, and civil war continues in Ethiopia.

Heavenly Father, the civil war taking place in Ethiopia continues to cause casualties, and the residents are in fear. Due to the civil war that has been going on for over three years, please have mercy on the suffering people of Ethiopia. "You will hear rumors of battles and wars, but take heed that you do not be afraid. These things must happen, but the end is not yet. Nation will rise against nation, kingdom will rise against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All this is the beginning of disaster. "(Matthew 24:6-8) We remember the words again and pray. Widows and orphans are experiencing poverty and hardship in a situation where people of the same race are fighting against each other and killing each other. Pray for peace in Ethiopia and pray for low-income people in the struggle. We proclaim that only Messiah Yeshua is King on earth. At this time, as we hear and see the situation in Ethiopia, we hear news of the civil war in Ethiopia and the wars and civil strife that are constantly occurring around the world. As we hear news about earthquakes, floods, and fires, we realize this is the beginning of disaster. Continuing hostilities include the war between Russia and Ukraine, the war between Israel and Hamas, the Iran-backed war between the Houthis in Yemen and the United States and Britain, and the civil war in Sudan—children of faith, Yeshua our Lord, King of kings, and Prince of peace. Please help us stay awake and intercede in this era until you come. Lord, help us fully prepare the way for your return. He gives His people the fullness of the Holy Spirit and allows them to live a saintly life of words and prayer.

Father God!

Father God! We pray for the evangelism meeting in Mexico City on February 17,18. Through this evangelism rally, let the worship of the reaper, 'Santa Muerte' (Saint of Death) in Mexican folk religion, be cut off from Mexican soil. Let the light of the gospel of life shine along with the powerful message of the gospel. Please add the power of the Holy Spirit to Pastor Franklin Graham as he proclaims and spreads the word, and may the Holy Spirit be with the teams that praise together. Please allow perfect worship to be offered to the Father, the presence of the Holy Spirit to fill the place, and the kingdom of God to come to all who worship. Then I will pour out my Spirit on all people; your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, and your young men will see visions; then I will pour out my Spirit on male and female servants (Joel 2:28-29) We pray that this word will come to the Mexico City meeting and that the work of salvation and the work of the Holy Spirit will be accomplished. Please allow many people to wake up from their deep spiritual sleep and change as it is filled with worldly and diverse entertainment and brings about a new season of Christ in Mexico City. God, may you be glorified through the revival of Mexico City. Please help them to become the churches and believers in Mexico City who only declare that Yeshua is King and prepare the way for the coming King Yeshua.

We (I) prayed for the nations in the name of Yeshua Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for the United States

My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place,

when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body;

all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them!

(Psalms 139:15-17)

Father God, I (we) pray for the US.

Father God!

Ohio has banned gender-affirming treatment for transgender youth and also banned transgender women and girls from playing on female sports teams in high schools and colleges. The new law prohibits gender confirmation surgery, puberty blockers, and hormone therapy. Bans new prescriptions and limits mental health care for trans minors without parental or guardian consent. Ohio State Senator Steve Huffman said, "We are Ohio. The state does not criminalize all transgender people. "We just want to tell you to wait until you are 18 because you may make decisions with an immature mind."

Heavenly Father, we thank you that 23 states in the United States prohibit gender affirmation care for minors. "None of the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. "So were some of you: but you were washed, sanctified, justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God" (1 Corinthians 6:10-11). As these words say, we believe that change is possible only in the name of Jesus and the Holy Spirit. We, the believers and the church, do not condemn or ignore them but recognize their situation, suffer, and pray with them. However, whatever genetic, hormonal, or physiological factors may be responsible for gender distortion, please help us block attempts to claim that this is right or make it legal. We realized that the 'anti-discrimination law,' which claims the complete legality and rights of sexual minorities, is discriminating against believers and many other people. Above all, this reverse discrimination prevents us from proclaiming the Word of God, which is truth. Our children receive unbiblical education at school that confuses their human identity by believing that majority gender, homosexuality, and transgenderism are correct. We want parents and churches to understand and pray. Please help churches and parents become more alert and pray about prohibiting schools from informing parents about their children's sexual identity and blocking parents' right to intervene. Please help us keep the order of Your creation and obey God.

Father God!

Last January in Atlanta, Georgia, approximately 50,000 young Christians ages 18 to 25 gathered together to worship, pray, and hear from influential Christian leaders at the Passion 2014 conference. We also took the time to help lead the spiritual awakening of this generation. They participate in the event through live streaming and hear the Word of God. As they delved deep, they learned to be a light in their generation. The Passion Conference was started in 1995 by Pastor Louis Giglio and his wife in Atlanta. The 2024 conference began with a message from 26-year-old Robertson Huff about the gift of evangelism. "Why are you afraid to share the most fantastic story known to humanity that will change someone's life?" She challenged young people about evangelism.

Heavenly Father, for the name and reputation of Jesus, they worship and praise God for gathering over 50,000 young people from Generation Z, having them listen to the Word, and challenging them to live a life of faith. We believe and pray that the young people who attended this conference have begun to awaken as new workers in this generation and that the fire of awakening continues to burn among the youth of America. "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God" (1 Corinthians 1:18). "In the wisdom of God, the world does not know God through its wisdom. Therefore, it pleased God through the foolishness of preaching to save those who believe" (1 Corinthians 1:21) May the evangelism of salvation through the cross spoken of in Paul's letter be carried out among young people and a harvest of life be achieved. We pray that what Jesus has done in the lives of young people in Passion 2024 will now reach their campuses, friends, cities, and the ends of the earth.

Father God!

Thank you for still pouring spiritual awakening into America. Please especially bless David's Tent DC, which has been offering praise and worship day and night without ceasing for the past eight years in Washington DC, the capital of the United States. Please receive worship where worship teams from 50 states gather daily to praise, pray, and worship Yeshua. Please bring about a new revival in our lives in America and fulfill the mission of God's calling on this country. "O LORD, I was amazed when I heard the report about you. Please restore your work, O LORD, within these few years. Please reveal it within these few years. Even in your wrath, do not forget mercy." (Habakkuk 3:2) May more intercessors arise in each state, leading to a tremendous spiritual awakening. May the flame continue to burn hotter. Like Daniel's repentance, let the church and intercessors equate the sins of abortion, human trafficking, and same-sex marriage with my sins so that I repent on my behalf and turn to the Lord. "Finally, be strong in the Lord and the power of his might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can stand against the wiles of the devil." (Ephesians 6:8). Like these words, the American people will wake up and worship and serve God rightly. Please help me turn to life.

Father God!

We pray for the upcoming presidential election in the United States. Please preside over the November elections that will elect the president, all members of the House of Representatives, and one-third of the members of the Senate. Please select a president who fears God, develops the American economy, prevents world economic collapse, maintains world peace, helps bring peace and unification of the Korean Peninsula, and supports Israel. "Therefore, I exhort you, first of all, that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered for all people, for kings and all who are in authority. That we may follow God entirely and live a quiet and peaceful life of honesty (1 Tim. 2:2-3). As these words say, we hope to be used for peace in the United States, to influence the nations positively, and to bring more souls back to the Lord. We pray that a U.S. president who respects the Bible's truth and protects the United States' founding ideals and the values of the 1776 Constitution will be appointed. Please help us establish a leader recognized by God who implements Biblical values and policies in line with the purpose of the country's founding. Please prevent all election fraud and guide us to use clear election laws. Let America become an America that operates its good influence to help Israel and bring more harvests to the nations.

We (I) prayed for America in the name of Yeshua, Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for South Korea

Dear friend, do not imitate what is evil but what is good. Anyone who does what is good is from God. Anyone who does what is evil has not seen God.

(3 Jonh 1:11)

Father God, I (we) pray for South Korea.

Father God!

On February 6th, the Ministry of Unification published the 'Report on Perception of North Korea's Economic and Social Status.' While North Korean leader Kim Jong-un was focused on developing nuclear weapons, he revealed the results of a survey showing that 7 out of 10 residents did not even receive food rations. As a result of the Ministry of Unification's in-depth interview survey of 6,351 North Korean defectors from 2013 to 2022, North Korean residents' antipathy toward the 'Baekdu bloodline' and negative evaluation of the hereditary succession of power have increased. North Korean defectors are making a living through smuggling due to the collapse of the distribution system after North Korean leader Kim Jong-un took power. As for power supply, the average household power supply time from 2016 to 2020 after Kim Jong-un came to power was 4.3 hours per day, and residents testified that they self-procured electricity through storage batteries and solar cells. An official from the Ministry of Unification said, "Since the launch of the Kim Jong-un regime, people's livelihoods have become more difficult. "The apparent improvement is the changes made by the residents, such as going to the market, making money, and cultivating small farms."

Heavenly Father, we pray for the unification of North and South Korea. We believe that the only one who can break down the wall is God the Father, and I pray before the Lord for North Korea. Please have mercy on the North Korean people who are starving, sick, and suffering in poverty and cold. Please bring down the North Korean communist regime, which is obsessed with preparing for war and developing nuclear weapons and weapons without caring for its people, and give us unification. Please pity the North Korean people who are oppressed, have no freedom, and are in poverty and suffering. In particular, Yeshua believers are confined in political camps and suffering all kinds of hardships. Please answer the prayers of North Korean believers and give them a day to worship the Lord to their heart's content and receive comfort soon. God, let the idols of Kim Il-sung, Kim Jong-il, and Kim Jong-un fall. Please unify us through the Gospel and give us a day when the collapsed churches in North Korea are rebuilt and worship is revived. Please wipe away the tears of North Korean believers by rebuilding the collapsed altar of the church where God was worshiped, and let the day come soon when they can worship the Lord to their heart's content. We want the South Korean church believers to fill the cup of prayer for unification. "strengthen the weak hands, strengthen the trembling knees, and say to the timid: "e strong, do not be afraid; behold, your God will come with a vengeance and repay; for God will come and save you." (Isaiah 35:3-4) We pray that the Lord will save the people of North Korea and bring about unification. Please grant the day of salvation soon to wash away the sad tears of the North Korean people and bind up their broken and torn hearts. Please work to make Korea a unified Korea, an advanced Korea, and a missionary Korea that spreads and serves the Gospel of the kingdom of God to all nations. Please pour out the Holy Spirit so that the churches and believers of the Republic of Korea can prepare for unification and carry out the mission of the last times to prepare and welcome the way of the Lord, who will return with the fullness of the Holy Spirit to awaken the nations of the world! We will become a country that makes Israel jealous, and we will become a Republic of Korea that prepares the way for the coming of the Lord by forming the Church of One New Man and giving glory to God. Please bless us to become a country.

Father God!

Please make sure that there is no election fraud in Korea. Please be honest in early voting so that the problems with election fraud from the last vote are not repeated. Let the National Election Commission be honest so that a proper election can be held and an accurate vote count can be made. Above all, please help them to bring forth leaders of faith so Korea can become a country serving God. Please bless them so leaders who fear God and know this era through the Word of God will be raised. We acknowledge that everything is in the hands of the Lord and pray for our country and people. May the Republic of Korea be established as a nation that fears God and becomes a unified Korea that spreads the works of God to all countries.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) prayed for South Korea. Amen. 

Praying for CWMI

Father God!

We pray for the ministry planned and promoted by CWMI. 

February 10, Toronto: “Why should we know about Israel?” Toronto Branch Seminar

February 23-24, LA: Korean Church Pastors’ Seminar “Look at the Big Picture in the Bible”

(Instructors: Pastor Insik Kim, Madam Woongja Kim)

April 5-9, UK: UK and European Missionary Seminar “Look at the Big Picture in the Bible”

June 4-5, Korea: Christian Women Leaders’ Holy Spirit Meeting

September 23-30, Israel: Korean missionary seminar in Israel

# Please bless all executives and branch heads, including the president. What we ask of those in charge is loyalty, so let them obey for the glory of the Lord and let only the gospel be revealed. 

Focused ministry:

1. Israel Bible Seminar 2. Bible College 3. Cultural Performance Ministry 

4. Aliyah fundraising ministry 5. Consolation ministry 6. Intercessory prayer ministry

We pray for the Wednesday All Nations Prayer Meeting, held online every week. Thank you for blessing the Nations Prayer Meeting, which has been working diligently every week. Bless the ICC Church and the Virginia House of Prayer for the Nations (VHOP). Thank you for allowing us to make the recent 'Prayer Video' to pray for the fulfillment of the Bible and the video to convey "God's Time and Israel". Many videos that can be used as data to inform Israel are spread so people can discern the time of this era and pray with the Bible in their closets.

Proclaiming prayer for Israel and all other nations

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

The great kings’ city, Jerusalem shall be fully filled with the peace of Yeshua, the king of Jews!

The powers that divide Jerusalem and prevent the return of the King will be collapsed by self-destruction!

Persian influence, supporting the neighboring countries to be against Jerusalem, will be cut off!

All saints in the whole world shall be watchmen over the walls of Jerusalem!

The sound of idolatry, in Jerusalem and the land of Israel, shall be cut off! Let it disappear and vanish! Amen!

The miracle of salvation, healing, and restoration shall be full in every church in Israel every day!

The movement to know Yeshua, a Jewish man, shall be a trend in the campus of Israeli universities! Amen! 

This year shall be a major turning point for Jewish Aliyah in all around the world!

Jewish people living in Russia, central Asia, and all other areas shall quickly return to their homeland before the doors shut!

Korean churches, in all nations, seeing the flag of Aliyah, shall participate in the Mission for Israel! Amen!

All the chain of oppression binding Arabic children and women shall shatter!

Children and women in Arab countries shall be the gateway to the blessings of the Gospel!

The dirty spirit of Homosexuality, covering the whole world, shall crumble! Amen! 

The wind of reform to understand Israel shall blow in the Korean Churches!

The wicked forces behind the North Korean regime shall be collapsed and self-destructed!

The brave believers shall be raised and restored in North Korea so that the Gospel shall spread widely! Amen!

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the King of Jews, King of kings, I proclaim.

The fascination of Antichrist, the world monolithic government such as the Illuminati, Jesuit, Freemason, and the united religion, shall be clearly exposed!

Wise and loyal servants of God shall discern and teach so that the saints will be awake without being deceived!

The Grace of our Lord, Yeshua Messiah, the love of God, and the communion of Holy Spirit shall be filled upon all Christians who pray for the peace of Jerusalem and world mission! Amen!

Above all supplication, I (we) pray in the name of Yeshua Messiah. 

Finish with God’s prayer. Amen.

“Prayer Meeting for Israel and All Nations”

Every Wednesday 12PM (US EDT), ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Korea

The regular prayer meeting, on last Thursday every month, is temporarily stopped. 

The next meeting schedule will be informed later.

Inquiry: cwmi2019@gmail.com  missionary Cho, Kyung Soon (010-5511-1824)

CWMI Overseas 

Please refer to the online prayer meeting (live streaming available) at the Virginia international House of Prayer (International Calvary Church / CWMI Chairman Pastor Sung-ja Lee). 

ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Website (www.cwmi2019.com/www.cwmi2019.net)

Visit the website every week to watch the ICC Friday Open Worship Service, which offers praise and prayers.

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(02/14-02/20//2024) 운영자 2024.02.14 0 71
다음글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(01/31-02/06//2024) 운영자 2024.01.31 0 118