CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers

• 홈 >
  • 열방기도회 & 기도문 >
  • CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(01/31-02/06//2024) 운영자 2024-01-31
  • 추천 0
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 118

http://cwmi2019.com/bbs/bbsView/41/6356169

Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations      

31-2/6/24>

Praying for Israel

Lift up your heads, you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors,

that the King of glory may come in. Who is this King of glory?

The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.

Lift up your heads, you gates; lift them up, you ancient doors,

that the King of glory may come in. Who is he, this King of glory?

The Lord Almighty— he is the King of glory.

(Psalms 24:7-10)

Father God, we (I) pray for Israel.

1, Father God,

Even on the 115th day of the January 29 War, Israeli forces are continuing operations in the Khan Yunis area. In particular, they discovered a 1-kilometer-long tunnel connected to a school and a mosque under the village cemetery, captured three Hamas agents attacking Israeli forces inside the tunnel, and blew up the tunnel. On this day, approximately 100 Hamas soldiers were captured, and information on the tunnel was collected. The Israeli military, which is operating and surrounding Khan Younis, is personally assisting approximately 230,000 Palestinian residents by advertising them to move south. Over 100,000 people have evacuated, and the remaining residents continue to evacuate. Meanwhile, the UN was turning its back on Israel's announcement that the Gaza Strip staff of the UN Palestine Refugee Agency were directly linked to Hamas militants. However, when the Wall Street Journal reported the participation of 12 people on October 7, they resigned. It has been reported that many countries supporting Palestinian refugees, including the United States, Britain, Germany, and France, have decided to stop supporting them.

Heavenly Father, we declare that the war belongs to the Lord. May the Lord judge the enemies who oppose Israel through the words of Psalm 79:5-13. We pray that Israel will come closer to God, become a people who seek His grace, and become a nation that exalts God’s name. 5. How long, Lord? Will you be angry forever? How long will your jealousy burn like fire? 6. Pour out your wrath on the nations that do not acknowledge you, on the kingdoms that do not call on your name; 7. for they have devoured Jacob and devastated his homeland.8. Do not hold against us the sins of past generations; may your mercy come quickly to meet us, for we are in desperate need. 9. Help us, God our Savior, for the glory of your name; deliver us and forgive our sins for your name’s sake. 10. Why should the nations say, “Where is their God?” Before our eyes, make known among the nations that you avenge the outpoured blood of your servants. 11. May the groans of the prisoners come before you; with your strong arm preserve those condemned to die. 12. Pay back into the laps of our neighbors seven times the contempt they have hurled at you, Lord. 13. Then we your people, the sheep of your pasture, will praise you forever; from generation to generation we will proclaim your praise.

2.Father God!

Hezbollah is currently continuing rocket attacks on the northern Lebanese border. Israel has also responded by attacking Hezbollah bases in southern Lebanon. In particular, on January 29, Hamas in the Gaza Strip fired rockets at villages near the Gaza Strip, Israel, Tel Aviv, and Ben-Gurion Airport in central Israel. Still, they were intercepted by Iron Dome and blown up in the air. Among these, fragments from the explosion fell in downtown Tel Av, but no people were injured. On January 29, in Haifa, Israel, a northern Israeli Arab rammed a car into a 20-year-old Israeli sailor and attacked him with an ax, seriously injuring him. There were two incidents in Gush Etzion near Hebron, including a 17-year-old Arab attacking a soldier with a knife, and the terrorists were killed on the spot.

Please comfort the parents, wives, children, family members, and friends who cry at the funeral of their son who was sacrificed on the battlefield. Please protect and protect the citizens from the terrorism of the Arabs who are also carrying out terrorism within Israel, and give them greater peace. From the fear of war and terrorism, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor do you fear." (John 14:27) With these words of Yeshua, we proclaim the peace that the Lord gives to the land and people of Israel. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Please allow all Hamas tunnels in the Gaza Strip to be discovered and destroyed and for Hamas to surrender with open hands and continue to come out. Please eliminate Hamas, Jihad, Hezbollah on the Lebanese border, and the Houthis in Yemen, as well as the newly revealed Kataeb Hezbollah terrorists in Iraq. Please help us and control Iran's evil tricks and plots that provide them with weapons and attack Israel. Israeli residents who are close to attacks by Gaza in the south and Hezbollah in the north are fleeing. Please have mercy on those who have left the comfort of their families, and give your protection, comfort, and peace to our young children so that they do not suffer the trauma of war.

3. Father God!

Families of 136 hostages are protesting in the passageway of relief vehicles, demanding that the supply of necessary goods to the Gaza Strip be stopped until the hostages are released. The Israeli government continues to coordinate the end-of-war negotiations with the United States, Egypt, and Arab countries in Qatar, including the release of hostages. Among these, Israel said it could not respond to demands such as the two-state plan, the release of all Hamas members, and the complete withdrawal of Israeli troops from the current Gaza Strip, as these were conditions that would cause Hamas to commit more significant terrorism in the years ahead.

# Heavenly Father, please comfort the families who lost their lives due to the atrocities of Hamas terrorists, the families of soldiers who lost their lives in war, and the families of the 136 people kidnapped hostage. Please help those whom Hamas has kidnapped to return safely and protect their lives. The United States, European countries, and Arab countries, which are negotiating an end to this war and releasing hostages, are putting pressure on Israel, demanding the establishment of a Palestinian state on land. Please have mercy on those who are trying to divide Israel through this negotiation, and help them understand God's word about Israel and know that it was God who gave this land to their ancestor Abraham. The Book of Joel says, "Behold, in that day, when I bring back the captives from Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat, and there I will judge them for my people, Israel, my inheritance; "They have scattered my land and divided it in the middle" (Joel 3:1-2) Please help America and the countries that bless Israel by realizing that there is a time to judge the nations that divide the land of Israel according to the written word. "The Lord will take Judah for His own in the holy land, and He will again choose Jerusalem" (Zechariah 2:12). "The Lord will arise and have mercy on Zion. Now is the time to show mercy to her, for the appointed time is coming." “(Psalm 102:12) According to these words, please help the United States and other nations realize that God is currently restoring Israel, showing mercy and mercy to Zion, and help them prepare for the approaching deadline set by God.

4. Father God!

Twenty-four pro-Israel student leaders from prominent universities in the U.S. and Canada have strategized how to respond to the anti-Semitism and anti-Israel narratives that are rising on campus after the horrific events of October 7. We gathered in Israel to gain understanding and take action. They interacted with Israeli dignitaries, officials, families, and soldiers, as well as visited areas of southern Israel severely affected by the October 7 Hamas massacre. We stayed in a hotel housing families evacuated from southern and northern Israel due to security threats and rocket attacks and participated in a gathering of displaced families and communities. They said they were hearing their stories firsthand and gaining deeper insight into their experiences. They visited terrorized communities along the southern border, including Sderot, to provide the necessary knowledge and factual information about anti-Semitism and the tools and methods to make an impact by bringing it to campus. They met first responders and survivors and received briefings from IDF and security officials in the community center's situation room. We heard the harrowing stories of survivors of the massacre and the families of hostages remaining in Gaza. (Pro-Israel student leaders from universities such as UPenn, MIT, Cornell, Columbia, Brandeis, Temple, Johns Hopkins, University of Pittsburgh, and Concordia University attended, hosted by IsraelAmbassadors.com and Hasbara Fellowships)

Heavenly Father, in the name of Yeshua, we oppose and crush the forces of spiritual darkness in universities that are insensitive to the terrorism of the evil Hamas, shout anti-Semitism, and protest against Israel. Accordingly, there are young pro-Israel student leaders from universities in the United States and Canada who want to visit Israel, see the actual situation for themselves, collect information, and convey the truth. Please bless them and give them the bold faith to see the difficult and painful reality of those who are hurt and suffering and become young people who spread the truth about Israel and stand in front of anti-Semites. "Struggle with him who contends with me, O LORD, fight against him who fights with me. Take up shield and buckler, arise and help me; draw out your spear and block the way of those who pursue me; say to my soul, I am your salvation; save my life. Let those who seek me be put to shame and put to shame; let those who seek to harm me turn back and be put to shame. Let them be like chaff before the wind. Let the angel of the LORD drive them out. Let their paths be dark and slippery. Let the angel of the LORD pursue them." (Psalm 35:1-6) According to these words, may those who oppose and fight against Israel be put to shame and fall into dismay. Please be primarily on the side of these pro-Israel college students and rule over their enemies. Please help young Jews realize that this is a time to come before the God of Israel, who is the hidden hope for the future of Israel, to cry out and pray and to seek and meet God.

“Heavenly Father, we thank you for calling all of us, Gentiles, as intercessors and servants of God’s great and precious work. We pray with the mission of a watchman on the perfect wall. Give us peace in Jerusalem, Lord God, establish Jerusalem and be praised. May the Jews and all the tribes of Israel scattered throughout the nations who must return to their homeland return to the Promised Land. Please work so Aliyah can be fulfilled even among the believing Jews by changing the law of return. Give us the power to fully fulfill the precious mission of praying and serving each of us until the word of God is fulfilled. May I always live a life of faith filled with the Holy Spirit. Please take care of our health.”

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) pray for Israel.

Praying for the Nations

For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.

A little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found.

But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy peace and prosperity.

(Psalms 37:9-11)

Father God, I (we) pray for the nation.

1. Father God!

On January 29, an airstrike hit the U.S. military base in Syria's Tanf Base on the border between Iraq, Syria, and Jordan, killing three people and injuring 40 others. Iran said this airstrike had nothing to do with Iran, but an Iraqi resistance group called Kataeb Hezbollah, which Iran supports, said it attacked a U.S. military base. In response, the U.S. government and the U.S. Security Council have said they have no intention of a full-scale war with Iran and are continuing to strike Houthi military bases in Yemen.

Heavenly Father, please make all countries in the world re-impose sanctions against Iran for its nuclear development, which has not cooperated with the International Atomic Energy Agency's visit and has enriched uranium to a weapons-grade level, and prevent Iran from making nuclear weapons. On top of the evil schemes carried out by Hezbollah, Hamas, the Jihadist Muslim Brotherhood, and the Houthis, another Iranian-backed Iraqi resistance group, Kataeb Hezbollah, which attacked the U.S. military base in Syria, was revealed. Please help Iran's plans to support rebels in every Islamic country in the Middle East and attack Israel with evil forces fail. “They encourage one another for evil purposes, and secretly, they consult to lay snares. They say, ‘Who will see us?’ They plot iniquity, saying, ‘We have found a secret plan.’ Each of them is deep in their intentions and hearts. But God stings them. Arrows will strike them down. So they will fall; their tongues are against them. Everyone who sees them will shake their heads. Everyone will fear, and they will proclaim the works of God and ponder his works." (Psalm 64:5- 9) As these words say, may Satan's plan to have Iran attack Israel through various Arab countries in the Middle East and erase Israel from the face of the earth fail. Please prevent Iran's evil plan from developing nuclear weapons, and may the Lord protect your chosen people. Let everyone see this and know and proclaim God’s reign and actions. May the nations realize that only Jehovah God rules over all nations and peoples, and may they give glory to God the Father’s holy name.

2. Father God!

It will be held in Mexico for two days starting February 17th at the giant stadium 'Palacio de los Deportes' in Mexico City. The American Christian Daily International (CDI) recently reported that more than 2,000 local churches are expected to participate in the evangelism rally featuring famous Christian musicians. Last year, the 'Esperanza CDMX Festival,' hosted by the Billy Graham Evangelical Association (BGEA), was a great success with over 52,000 attendees and significantly impacted the local church. Since the convention, CDI reported that some churches have more than doubled or tripled in size. Pastor Franklin Graham said of this event that there is God's plan and purpose for many people facing difficulties and that violence and organized crime are emerging as major social problems in Mexico. Public safety is being undermined by corrupt institutions and organized criminal networks, with attacks on specific populations, particularly women and journalists. Pastor Graham said, "I am excited to return to Mexico City and spread a message of hope. "So many of us are overwhelmed by the realities of life and the challenges around us." "I want the people of this great city to know that God loves them and has a plan and purpose for each of their lives," he said.

Father God! We pray for the evangelism meeting in Mexico City. Through this evangelism rally, let the worship of the reaper, 'Santa Muerte' (Saint of Death) in Mexican folk religion, be cut off from Mexican soil. Let the light of the gospel of life shine along with the powerful message of the gospel. Please add the power of the Holy Spirit to Pastor Franklin Graham as he proclaims and spreads the word, and may the Holy Spirit be with the teams that praise together. Please allow perfect worship to be offered to the Father, the presence of the Holy Spirit to fill the place, and the kingdom of God to come to all who worship. Then I will pour out my Spirit on all people; your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, and your young men will see visions; then I will pour out my Spirit on male and female servants (Joel 2:28-29) We pray that this word will come to the Mexico City meeting and that the work of salvation and the work of the Holy Spirit will be accomplished. Please allow many people to wake up from their deep spiritual sleep and change as it is filled with worldly and diverse entertainment and brings about a new season of Christ in Mexico City. God, may you be glorified through the revival of Mexico City. Please help them to become the churches and believers in Mexico City who only declare that Yeshua is King and prepare the way for the coming King Yeshua.

We (I) prayed for the nations in the name of Yeshua Messiah. Amen.

Praying for the United States

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,

I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you

when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.

Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book

before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, God!

How vast is the sum of them!

(Psalms 139:13-17)

Father God, I (we) pray for the US.

1.Father God!

After the state enacted a near-total abortion ban, Pro-Life Pregnancy Centers in Texas are successfully helping more than 100,000 women and men facing unplanned pregnancies. June 2022 Roe v. After the historic overturn of the Wade decision, a pro-life law could finally go into effect in Texas. The bill would ban abortions during pregnancy, except when deemed "necessary" to avoid serious physical harm to the mother. Abortion alternative programs include maternal education, baby care, maternity supplies, housing, and support services through other sources and are available to pregnant women, their families, and adoptive parents. It also reduces abortions, improves pregnancy outcomes, and improves the health and development of children. Enhance the economic independence of families by helping parents continue their education and find employment. The increase in help from the Texas Pregnancy Resource Center comes amid national coverage of a mother seeking an exception to the abortion ban to end the life of a fetus diagnosed with trisomy 18. Although this mother went out of state to get an abortion, statistics show that Texas's pro-life laws have saved the lives of thousands of babies and that only 34 abortions were reported to have occurred in Texas in 2023.

Heavenly Father, we thank you that Texas has saved the lives of many unborn children through its pro-life laws. For Christians, abortion is not a matter of a woman's right to choose but a matter of life and death for humans created in the image of God. "God knows us before we were formed in the womb" (Jer 1:5). God's Words clearly show that he considers the baby in the womb the same as a fully grown person. Please forgive the sin of abortion on this earth, and let innocent blood never be shed again. Please help many people repent before the Lord for the sin of abortion they have committed and turn around with genuine regret. Please revive this land by never again being entrapped by the sins forgiven through faith in Christ but boldly rejecting them, repenting, and praying for this land.

2. Father God!

We pray that the flames of revival of the Holy Spirit will rise again in America. Please continue the revival of Asbury College in Willmore, Kentucky. In February 1905, a repentance movement began in the men's dormitory. As large and small revivals continued, the remarkable revival at Asbury Chapel in 1970 was connected to the Billy Graham Seoul Evangelism Conference in 1973 and the Seoul Xplo revival movement in 1974. The service of the presence of the Holy Spirit that took place at Asbury Chapel a year ago in February 2023 led to 18 days of continuous prayer, repentance, testimony, and praise. We are thankful that the repentance movement has spread and continues to spread to college campuses in other states. We are thankful that God is still pouring spiritual awakening into this land. Please especially bless David's Tent DC, which has been providing praise and worship day and night without ceasing for the past eight years in Washington, DC, the capital of the United States. The Tabernacle of David, which started in September 2015 and was about to close a year after the presidential election, continues to offer praise and worship in obedience to God's pleasing will with 24-hour worship services held in the square in DC. Please allow worship teams from all 50 states to gather together day and night to praise, pray, and worship Yeshua and bring about a new revival so that we can fulfill the mission of God's calling in our lives in America and this country. "O LORD, I have heard the report about you, and I am amazed. O LORD, please revive your work within these few years. Make it known within these few years. Do not forget mercy even in your wrath." (Habakkuk 3:2) Let more intercessors rise in each state, and let the spark of spiritual awakening continue to increase and burn more passionately among America's youth, churches, universities, and sports activities. Like Daniel's repentance, let the church and intercessors equate the sins of abortion, human trafficking, and same-sex marriage with my sins so that we repent on our behalf and turn to the Lord. "Finally, be strong in the Lord and the power of his might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can stand against the wiles of the devil." (Ephesians 6:8). As these words say, let the people wake up and let the intercessors stand up and pray.

3. Father God!

We pray for the upcoming presidential election in the United States. Please preside over the November elections that will elect the president, all members of the House of Representatives, and one-third of the members of the Senate. Please select a president who fears God, develops the American economy, prevents world economic collapse, maintains world peace, helps bring peace and unification of the Korean Peninsula, and supports Israel. "Therefore, I exhort you, first of all, that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered for all people, for kings and all who are in authority. That we may follow God entirely and live a quiet and peaceful life of honesty (1 Tim. 2:2-3). As these words say, we hope to be used for peace in the United States, to influence the nations positively, and to bring more souls back to the Lord. We pray that a U.S. president who respects the Bible's truth and protects the United States' founding ideals and the values of the 1776 Constitution will be appointed. Please help us establish a leader recognized by God who implements Biblical values and policies in line with the purpose of the country's founding. Please prevent all election fraud and guide us to use clear election laws. Let America become an America that operates its good influence to help Israel and bring more harvests to the nations.

We (I) prayed for America in the name of Yeshua, Messiah. Amen.

Praying for South Korea

The Lord foils the plans of the nations; he thwarts the purposes of the peoples.

But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations.

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people he chose for his inheritance.

(Psalms 33:10-12)

Father God, I (we) pray for South Korea.

1. Father God!

On January 30, our government strongly protested against Japanese Foreign Minister Yoko Kamikawa's claim in her annual diplomatic speech that Dokdo, an inherent Korean territory, is Japanese territory and urged its immediate withdrawal. The government said, "We once again make it clear that the Japanese government's unfair claims have no impact on our sovereignty over Dokdo, Korea's inherent territory." "We once again state that we will respond sternly to any provocations by Japan against Dokdo," he emphasized. "The Japanese government must realize that repeating unfair claims about Dokdo does not help build a future-oriented Korea-Japan relationship." Japan's Foreign Minister has continued to say that Dokdo is Japanese territory in a diplomatic speech given by current Prime Minister Fumio Kishida in 2014 when he was Foreign Minister.

Heavenly Father, we pray for our relationship with our neighboring country, Japan. Even though Dokdo is clearly shown as Korean territory on world maps, it is marked as Japanese territory. Please take pity on the Japanese Foreign Minister's annual diplomatic speech in which he overturned his claim that Korea's Dokdo is Japanese territory. Apostle Paul preached in Athens, "He created from one blood all the nations of humanity to live on all the earth. He determined their times and the boundaries of their habitation so that people might feel for God and seek him, and he is not far from each of us." (Acts 17:26-27) He determined the era, limited the residence boundaries, and set the boundaries between nations. This was done so people could seek, know, and believe in God. Japan, with its imperialistic nature, sees Korea's revival and development after Korea's independence but continues to treat Korea with its old ways, keeping it in check and ignoring the boundaries between countries. Please pity Japan, which arrogantly serves many idols without repenting of its wrong history of coveting the lands of Korea and Manchuria, causing war, and taking many lives. We pray that through Korea, people will realize and know that God is the only true living God. As the Korean church prays for Japan, please pray for the Holy Spirit to help Japan become a country that responds to the gospel of Yeshua by forgiving its former relationships, loving it, and spreading it. Please bless and receive glory from the Korean missionaries working hard to spread the gospel of salvation to Japan.

2. Father God!

On January 25th, the Publications Ethics Committee (CEO) conducted a review on the harmfulness of 66 books related to sex education, which are pointed out as harmful to youth, on the 23rd of the following month. If it is judged harmful through deliberation, all books in the school library will be discarded. In the case of public libraries, they will be stored in a separate location, considering accessibility for minors. The Kookmin Ilbo and civic groups have raised this issue since September last year. The Publications Ethics Committee, which sparked controversy by refusing to review books stored in elementary, middle, and high school libraries in the Seoul area that are harmful to teenagers, has decided to review whether the books are harmful.

Heavenly Father, we pray with sorrowful hearts for this dark, adulterous, and rebellious generation. He created all things in the world, “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the sky, over the livestock and all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the ground.” He created them male and female. God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” “(Genesis 1:26-28) God the Creator spoke and recorded the beginning of humanity, saying that He created man, male and female, in the image of God. However, he did not acknowledge the word of God and acknowledged homosexuality as a sexual identity. Therefore, please pity this great sin of placing books in school libraries that confuse young children and create sexual sensations, thereby tempting them and leading them to commit crimes. People who have been created in the image of God and have been blessed to be fruitful and multiply, filling the whole earth, are rebelling against God, running down the path of sin, and heading toward destruction. God clearly says, “And because they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things that are not fit for them.” Not only that, but he also approves of those who practice such things” (Romans 1:28,32). Please help the Publications Ethics Committee, which is not only committing sins but neglecting to lead the next generation into crimes, to come to its senses, repent, and turn around. Oh, Lord! As children of the Lord, please pity this generation that lives in this generation of sin, assimilates with sin, glorifies sin, and leads to sin. In particular, please help our families of faith and children living in this last adulterous and rebellious generation to think about the kingdom of God according to the words of God, “Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things” (Colossians 3:2). Please give us the power of the Holy Spirit and protect us so we can overcome the world and live with faith in God.

3. Father God!

Heavenly Father, we pray for the unification of North and South Korea. We believe that the only one who can break down the wall is God the Father, and we pray before the Lord for North Korea. Please have mercy on the North Korean people who are starving, sick, and suffering in poverty and cold. Please bring down the North Korean communist regime, which is only obsessed with preparing for war and developing nuclear weapons and not caring for its people, and give us unification. Please pity the North Korean people who are oppressed, have no freedom, and are in poverty and suffering. In particular, Yeshua believers are confined in political camps and suffering all kinds of hardships. Please answer the prayers of North Korean believers and give them a day to worship the Lord to their heart's content and receive comfort soon. God, let the idols of Kim Il-sung, Kim Jong-il, and Kim Jong-un fall. Please unify us through the Gospel and give us a day when the collapsed churches in North Korea are rebuilt, and worship is revived. Please wipe away the tears of North Korean believers by rebuilding the collapsed altar of the church where God was worshiped, and let the day come soon when they can worship the Lord to their heart's content. We want the South Korean church believers to fill the cup of prayer for unification. Please work to make Korea a unified Korea, an advanced Korea, and a missionary Korea that spreads and serves the gospel of the kingdom of God to all nations. Please pour out the Holy Spirit so that the churches and believers in Korea can fulfill the mission of the last days, preparing and welcoming the way of the Lord, who will return with the fullness of the Holy Spirit to awaken the world's nations. Please bless us so that we can become a country that makes Israel jealous, prepares the way for the Lord's coming by forming the church of the One New Man, and gives glory to God.

4. Father God!

Please make sure that there is no election fraud in Korea. Please be honest in early voting so that the problems with election fraud from the last vote are not repeated. Let the National Election Commission be honest so that a proper election can be held and an accurate vote count can be made. Above all, please help them to bring forth leaders of faith so Korea can become a country serving God. Please bless them so leaders who fear God and know this era through the Word of God will be raised. We acknowledge that everything is in the hands of the Lord and pray for our country and people. May the Republic of Korea be established as a nation that fears God and becomes a unified Korea that spreads the works of God to all countries.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) prayed for South Korea. Amen.

Praying for CWMI

Father God!

We pray for the ministry planned and promoted by CWMI.

February 10, Toronto: “Why should we know about Israel?” Toronto Branch Seminar

February 23-24, LA: Korean Church Pastors’ Seminar “Look at the Big Picture in the Bible”

(Instructors: Pastor Insik Kim, Madam Woongja Kim)

April 5-9, UK: UK and European Missionary Seminar “Look at the Big Picture in the Bible”

June 4-5, Korea: Christian Women Leaders’ Holy Spirit Meeting

September 23-30, Israel: Korean missionary seminar in Israel

# Please bless all executives and branch heads, including the president. What we ask of those in charge is loyalty, so let them obey for the glory of the Lord and let only the gospel be revealed.

Focused ministry:

1. Israel Bible Seminar 2. Bible College 3. Cultural Performance Ministry

4. Aliyah fundraising ministry 5. Consolation ministry 6. Intercessory prayer ministry

We pray for the Wednesday All Nations Prayer Meeting, held online every week. Thank you for blessing the Nations Prayer Meeting, which has been working diligently every week. Bless the ICC Church and the Virginia House of Prayer for the Nations (VHOP). Thank you for allowing us to make the recent 'Prayer Video' to pray for the fulfillment of the Bible and the video to convey "God's Time and Israel". Many videos that can be used as data to inform Israel are spread so people can discern the time of this era and pray with the Bible in their closets.

Proclaiming prayer for Israel and all other nations

1. In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

The great kings’ city, Jerusalem shall be fully filled with the peace of Yeshua, the king of Jews!

The powers that divide Jerusalem and prevent the return of the King will be collapsed by self-destruction!

Persian influence, supporting the neighboring countries to be against Jerusalem, will be cut off!

All saints in the whole world shall be watchmen over the walls of Jerusalem!

The sound of idolatry, in Jerusalem and the land of Israel, shall be cut off! Let it disappear and vanish! Amen!

2. In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

The miracle of salvation, healing, and restoration shall be full in every church in Israel every day!

The movement to know Yeshua, a Jewish man, shall be a trend in the campus of Israeli universities! Amen!

3. In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

This year shall be a major turning point for Jewish Aliyah in all around the world!

Jewish people living in Russia, central Asia, and all other areas shall quickly return to their homeland before the doors shut!

Korean churches, in all nations, seeing the flag of Aliyah, shall participate in the Mission for Israel! Amen!

4. In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

All the chain of oppression binding Arabic children and women shall shatter!

Children and women in Arab countries shall be the gateway to the blessings of the Gospel!

The dirty spirit of Homosexuality, covering the whole world, shall crumble! Amen!

5. In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

The wind of reform to understand Israel shall blow in the Korean Churches!

The wicked forces behind the North Korean regime shall be collapsed and self-destructed!

The brave believers shall be raised and restored in North Korea so that the Gospel shall spread widely! Amen!

6. In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the King of Jews, King of kings, I proclaim.

The fascination of Antichrist, the world monolithic government such as the Illuminati, Jesuit, Freemason, and the united religion, shall be clearly exposed!

Wise and loyal servants of God shall discern and teach so that the saints will be awake without being deceived!

The Grace of our Lord, Yeshua Messiah, the love of God, and the communion of Holy Spirit shall be filled upon all Christians who pray for the peace of Jerusalem and world mission! Amen!

<< Above all supplication, I (we) pray in the name of Yeshua Messiah.

<< Finish with God’s prayer. Amen.

“Prayer Meeting for Israel and All Nations”

Every Wednesday 12PM (US EDT), ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Korea

The regular prayer meeting, on last Thursday every month, is temporarily stopped.

The next meeting schedule will be informed later.

Inquiry: cwmi2019@gmail.com  missionary Cho, Kyung Soon (010-5511-1824)

CWMI Overseas

Please refer to the online prayer meeting (live streaming available) at the Virginia international House of Prayer (International Calvary Church / CWMI Chairman Pastor Sung-ja Lee).

ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Website (www.cwmi2019.com/www.cwmi2019.net)

Visit the website every week to watch the ICC Friday Open Worship Service, which offers praise and prayers.

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(01/31-02/06//2024) Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(02/07-02/13//2024) 운영자 2024.02.07 0 69
다음글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(01/24-01/30/2024) 운영자 2024.01.24 0 105