CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers

• 홈 >
  • 열방기도회 & 기도문 >
  • CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(02/21-02/27//2024) 운영자 2024-02-21
  • 추천 0
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 102

http://cwmi2019.com/bbs/bbsView/41/6363759

Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations      

2/21-2/27/24>

Praying for Israel

In that day the remnant of Israel, the survivors of Jacob,

will no longer rely on him who struck them down

but will truly rely on the Lord, the Holy One of Israel.

A remnant will return, a remnant of Jacob will return to the Mighty God.

Though your people be like the sand by the sea, Israel, only a remnant will return.

Destruction has been decreed, overwhelming and righteous.

The Lord, the Lord Almighty, will carry out the destruction decreed upon the whole land.

(Isaiah 10:20-23)

Father God, we (I) pray for Israel.

Father God,

February 20 is the 137th day of the war. The Israeli government unanimously rejected the UN and other countries' proposal for two states, Israel and Palestine. If the 134 hostages are not released by the start of Ramadan on March 10, Israeli forces will attack Hamas bases in the southern Gaza city of Rafah. It was also said that ground troops would enter and handle the ground battle. On October 7, the Israeli military captured a video of three Vivas family members (mother Shiri, 4-year-old Ariel, and 9-month-old Kfir) being forcibly taken to another location through CCTV at a military base belonging to the Hamas terrorist group in Khan Yunis, central Gaza. Obtained and made public. They said they would search all of Gaza until Hamas released the hostages. As the offensive against Hezbollah on the northern Lebanese border intensified, warning sirens sounded in Acgo and areas above the north of the Sea of Galilee as Hezbollah fired medium- and long-range rockets. There was a drone attack loaded with Hezbollah explosives on an open space in the village of Arbel in northern Galilee. In response, Israel launched an airstrike on the Hezbollah terrorist group's weapons depot near Sidon, Lebanon.

Heavenly Father, we declare that this war belongs to Jehovah, and we pray and praise You for protecting Israel through the words of Psalm 20. We pray that Israel will come closer to God, become a people who seek His grace, and become a nation that exalts God’s name. 1. May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. 2.May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion. 3.May he remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings. 4.May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. 5.May we shout for joy over your victory and lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests. 6.Now this I know: The Lord gives victory to his anointed. He answers him from his heavenly sanctuary with the victorious power of his right hand. 7.Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.8.They are brought to their knees and fall, but we rise up and stand firm.9. Lord, give victory to the king! Answer us when we call!

# Heavenly Father, please comfort the families who have lost their lives due to the atrocities of Hamas terrorists, the families of the 235 soldiers who have died since the start of the war on the ground, and the families of the 134 people who have been kidnapped, hostage. Please protect the lives of those who have been abducted by Hamas so that they can return safely. Hamas, the United States, European countries, and Arab countries, which are making unreasonable demands in negotiations to end this war and release the hostages, are putting pressure on Israel within the two countries. Please have mercy on those who are trying to divide Israel through this negotiation, and help them understand God's word about Israel and know that it was God who gave this land to their ancestor Abraham. The Book of Joel says, "Behold, in that day, when I bring back the captives from Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat, and there I will judge them for my people, Israel, my inheritance; "They have scattered my land and divided it in the middle" (Joel 3:1,2) Please help America and the countries that bless Israel by realizing that there is a time to judge the nations that divide the land of Israel according to the written word.

Father God!

On February 19, the Israeli military found boxes of medicine sent by the hostages' families through the International Red Cross at a hospital in Khan Yunis, Gaza Strip, without being delivered to the captives. Additionally, the United Nations International Tribunal opened Israel's war with Hamas to review the international law of war again. Last month, South Africa recognized Israel's accusation of war against Hamas as justification but plans to review Israel for the ongoing war.

Heavenly Father, the UN is trying to open an international tribunal and condemn Israel while not doing humanitarian work for the hostages and not confirming the delivery of medicine to the hostages who need medicine. We pray that God will protect the health of the hostages and help them return quickly. "What have you to do with me, O Tyre, Sidon, and all around Philistia? Will you take revenge on me? And if you take revenge on me, I will quickly bring your revenge on your own head" (Joel 3:4) We pray that God will avenge the war that began with terrorist attacks by Hezbollah in Tire and Sidon in northern Lebanon and Hamas in southern Gaza, which continues according to these words. Please have mercy on the residents of Israel and the Gaza Strip who have fled their families' safe havens due to these attacks. Please give your protection, comfort, and peace to our young children so that they do not suffer from the trauma of war. "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor do you fear." (John 14:27) Through the words of Yeshua, we proclaim the peace that the Lord gives to the land and people of Israel and to all who live with Israel in the land of Canaan that God promised.

# Meanwhile, although the current situation is difficult due to the war, we are grateful for the peace and stability that allows us to live our daily lives in Jerusalem and the general region. "The Lord will arise and have mercy on Zion; now is the time to show mercy to her, for the appointed time is coming" (Psalm 102:12). According to these words, we believe and pray that God is restoring Israel and showing mercy to Zion. Please help the United States and other nations realize and understand that God's appointed deadline is approaching.

Father God!

Elder Joseph Shulam (Pastor), who has been working as a spiritual leader of the Messianic Church in Israel, was diagnosed with pancreatic and lung cancer and asked those praying for Israel to join in prayer for healing. Elder Joseph Schlamm realized that Yeshua was the Messiah nearly 60 years ago as a teenager and was driven away from her family and friends for her faith to study in the United States. She returned to Jerusalem and preached, established the Roe Israel Church, held worship services, and raised and established many Messianic Jewish leaders and workers through studying the Word. In addition, he established the Netiviya Mission and is beautifying domestic evangelism in Israel and Jewish missions in the Diaspora through the ministry of mercy. Please pray for the healing of Elder Joseph Shulam (Pastor).

Heavenly Father, we join together in prayer for the healing of Elder Joseph Shulam, who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and lung cancer and requested our united prayer for healing. “Yeshua, he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; he was punished for our peace, and by his stripes, we are healed.” (Isaiah 53:5). Proclaiming these words, “Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone among you joyful? Let him praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the church's elders, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. The prayer of faith saves the sick. And the Lord will raise him. And if he has sinned, it will be forgiven him. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray that you may be healed. For the prayer of a righteous man is very effective.” (James 5:13-16) With these words, we pray together in the name of Messiah Yeshua that Elder Joseph Shulam will be cured of pancreatic cancer and lung cancer. Early in Jerusalem, he believed in Yeshua as the Messiah and proclaimed and preached the gospel of the kingdom of God, taught the Word, and helped the poor and needy according to his Word. Please heal the elder who has been in ministry all his life and continue to use him as a gospel worker to spread the message that Yeshua is the Messiah. Please pour out the anointing of the Holy Spirit of the latter rain, especially on the Messianic Jewish church community. Let the work of the power of the Holy Spirit be revealed, miracles of healing occur, and a harvest of soul salvation be achieved. Baruch Haba Beshem Adonai! Please help us become Messianic churches that praise and proclaim the Lord’s return to all nations.

“Heavenly Father, we thank you for calling all of us, Gentiles, as intercessors and servants of God’s great and precious work. We pray with the mission of a watchman on the perfect wall. Give us peace in Jerusalem, Lord God, establish Jerusalem and be praised. May the Jews and all the tribes of Israel scattered throughout the nations who must return to their homeland return to the Promised Land. Please work so Aliyah can be fulfilled even among the believing Jews by changing the law of return. Give us the power to fully fulfill the precious mission of praying and serving each of us until the word of God is fulfilled. May I always live a life of faith filled with the Holy Spirit. Please take care of our health.”

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) pray for Israel.

Praying for the Nations

Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the Lord God Almighty will be with you,

just as you say he is. Hate evil, love good; maintain justice in the courts.

Perhaps the Lord God Almighty will have mercy on the remnant of Joseph.

(Amos 5:14-15)

Father God, I (we) pray for the nation.

Father God!

This was announced by the UK-based 'Christian and Jewish Council (CCJ). Recently, Rabbi Zecharia Deutsch, a Jewish chaplain on the University of Leeds campus, reported that she moved to a safe location with her wife and two children with the help of police after receiving death threats against her. He received threats from anti-Semites to rape his wife and kill her children while he was in Israel to serve as an IDF reservist following the Hamas terrorist attack on October 7 last year. Hillel House, the university's Jewish student center, was recently targeted by anti-Semitic graffiti that read "Liberate Palestine" and "IDF leaves campus." More than 500 University of Leeds alumni have written to the vice-chancellor, raising concerns about antisemitism on campus, prompting the university to condemn antisemitism and increase security on campus. Additionally, Jewish students at the University of Birmingham said they felt fearful after seeing other students on campus holding banners reading "Death to the Zionists" or "Zionists leave our campus."

Heavenly Father, attacks against Jews through antisemitism are being revealed all over the world. Meanwhile, the chaplain's rabbinical family at the University of Leeds in England is under direct threat, and Jewish students at the universities of Leeds and Birmingham are fearful of a wave of antisemitism. University authorities said: "Recent incidents in Leeds and Birmingham highlight the need for education and action against antisemitism. "We are grateful that we will spare no effort in supporting Jewish students and staff at the University of Leeds to ensure that they feel safe and that their views are heard. We pray for the safety and protection of Jews in all countries. However, in times like these, please help the Jews follow the word of God and return to the Promised Land. Please help the nations realize that you are the living Almighty God fulfilling the word of restoration for Israel, and help them come before God, the ruler of history. Let us see and know that the words of the Israeli soldiers and people praying to God and praising and worshiping Him on the battlefield are being fulfilled: "You are holy, O Lord, in the praise of Israel" (Psalm 22:3).

Father God!

Please help the Diaspora Jews scattered across the nations realize that you are urging them to return to the promised land given to their ancestors through anti-Semitism so that they decide to make aliyah and return. “Therefore thus saith the Sovereign LORD: Now I will be zealous for my holy name, and will bring back the captivity of Jacob, and will shew love to all the house of Israel, that they may dwell in the land in peace, and that they may be put to shame, when no one shall make them fear. I will bring them back from among the peoples and gather them from their enemies, and I will sanctify myself in them in the sight of many nations. Formerly I brought them into captivity to many nations, but afterward I will gather them and bring them back to their own country. I will bring them back to the land, and I will not leave one of them among the nations, and they will know that I am the LORD their God” (Ezekiel 39:25-28) Please help the Jews in all nations understand and return to this Word, and many people from all over the world realize and know that the Word of God is the living Word of truth being fulfilled through Israel in this era, and may they come before God. We are thankful that God’s Word is being fulfilled in our generation. Please allow all remaining Jews in the nations to quickly return to the promised land that God gave to their ancestors, as you said.

Father God!

On the 24th of last month, a match was held in Toronto, Canada, between teams from Seneca College (Senecasting), a public university in Ontario, and Centennial College (Centennial). There were three transgender players on the Senecasting team and two transgender players on the Centennial team, and Senecasting, which had one more transgender player, won. Transgender players played full-time without replacement and led the game with overwhelming power, while female players stayed on the bench. Franz Lagadas, one of Senecasting's transgender players, was a men's volleyball team member in the 2022-23 season. He was listed as a female athlete less than a year ago, and there are six transgender athletes in the Ontario Collegiate Athletic Association, five of whom are known to have not undergone hormone treatment or surgery.

Heavenly Father, we pray with sorrowful hearts for this dark, adulterous, and rebellious generation. He created all things in the world, "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky, over the livestock and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the ground." He created them male and female. God blessed them and God said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number, fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth." "(Genesis 1:26-28) God the Creator spoke and recorded the beginning of humanity, saying that He created man in the image of God, male and female. However, instead of acknowledging the word of God, they rebel against God, run down the path of sin, and are heading toward destruction. God clearly, "And because they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things that are not fit for them." "For though they know the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same but also give approval to those who practice them" (Romans 1:28,32). Please pity this generation, which not only commits sins, as you said, but also assimilates, glorifies, and openly turns to sins, even in sports. In particular, our families of faith and children living in this last adulterous and rebellious generation should "Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things" (Colossians 3:2). These words help us think about the kingdom of God and not compromise with the world through faith in God. Also, please give us the power of the Holy Spirit and protect us so we can live and overcome the world.

We (I) prayed for the nations in the name of Yeshua Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for the United States

because you know that the Lord will reward each one for whatever good they do, whether they are slave or free.

(Ephesians 6:8)

Father God, I (we) pray for the US.

Father God!

A Department of Health and Human Services audit report reveals the number of unaccompanied children crossing the U.S. southern border. “There are serious deficiencies in the screening and follow-up of sponsors for children crossing the border without their parents, raising safety concerns for children,” it said. Illegal entry from Mexico increased rapidly in 2021, during the early days of the Biden administration. A survey of 300 cases of unaccompanied children found that 16% did not correctly conduct sponsor screening, 19% did not have a follow-up file for the child sent to the sponsor, and 35% had problems with the accuracy of the ID card submitted by the sponsor. Over the past four years, more than 448,000 unaccompanied minors have been apprehended at the U.S.-Mexico border. There are currently more than 8,400 children in border facilities, and the Office for Refugees and Resettlement (ORR) screens sponsors through a family reunification process to protect children from smugglers, traffickers, and other criminals.

Heavenly Father, those who have entered the country without work think that it is for the welfare of their children. Still, in reality, they are leaving their children without guardians in a very vulnerable environment. Border agents rescue children and minors who enter the country illegally for humanitarian purposes. Still, they face many risks while finding a sponsor and the subsequent process. In the process, they can be subjected to severe human trafficking, labor, and exploitation, so human trafficking, including kidnapping, takes place in the United States along with children from many Central and South American countries. This crime became more known through the movie ‘Sound of Freedom,’ which tells the true story of human trafficking. “Whoever kidnaps a person, whether he sells him or keeps him under his control, shall surely put him to death” (Exodus 21:6). He said, “What have you done? The voice of your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground. Cursed are you from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand.” (Genesis 4:10-11) Please help America remember these words and make America repent for its ignorance of these evil things and its indifference, thinking it was happening in a faraway country. Please allow the American people to do the right thing by giving them the proper discernment, conscience, and knowledge to judge good and evil through these reports. In particular, please pity the many people who are harmed by these sins and help us prevent these crimes from happening, especially against illegal immigrants who are a problem at the southern border of the United States. Please work so that America can become a just society according to the Word of God so that the people fear God, turn away from lawlessness and repent.

Father God!

We pray for the November presidential election. Trump, the Republican Party's conservative presidential candidate, is currently facing four trials on 91 charges. In New York, the business's lawsuit resulted in a huge fine and a three-year ban, so even if it appeals, it will have to pay a deposit of more than $350 million in fines. The trial for a lawsuit arising from the threat of public comment that occurred before the 2016 presidential election will begin on March 25th, and we will have to stand in court four days a week. Additionally, the case of overturning the election results indicted by a federal special prosecutor in August of last year is currently being appealed to the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court is hearing a case from Colorado where these legal issues are preventing candidates from being listed in primary elections. A case indicted for election interference in Georgia is currently being investigated for indictment after the prosecutor in charge was found to be immoral.

Heavenly Father, those who know that they cannot win through legitimate elections are mobilizing legal institutions to block the path of the leading Republican candidate, Trump, from running for president. We pray that the people will be able to discern the biased reporting of these events by the news media and that they will judge and vote correctly after looking at the previous policies and policies of the current government. The United States is where our religious ancestors came for freedom of worship and was established through the War of Independence for freedom of religion. As the Constitution guarantees religious freedom and liberal democracy, we pray that the United States will be restored to its founding ideals and purposes and be used as a country that can positively influence all nations. In particular, please guide us so that significant issues before the Supreme Court are correctly and truthfully reviewed and decided. The judges of the Supreme Court said, "This is what you must do: Speak the truth with your neighbors, give true and peaceable judgment in your gates, do not plot evil in your hearts against one another, and do not love false oaths—all these things I hate. "Yes," declares the LORD" (Zechariah 8:16, 17). Please guide us to make just and truthful decisions according to the Word of God. Please help the people of faith and churches in the United States not only bring peace but also positively influence the nations, pray for the 50,000 missionaries abroad, and be faithful so that more souls return to the Lord. Please help America fulfill the mission of the last times and become a country that allows Israel and the nations to produce more harvests.

We (I) prayed for America in the name of Yeshua, Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for South Korea

Dear friend, do not imitate what is evil but what is good. Anyone who does what is good is from God. Anyone who does what is evil has not seen God.

(3 Jonh 1:11)

Father God, I (we) pray for South Korea.

Father God!

The 'Founding War' documentary film was made in Korea by collecting materials about founding President Syngman Rhee and exceeded 710,000 viewers within 18 days of its release. Students and young people who watched the movie said, "It's so different from what we learned." In addition to the fact that Korea's biased history education has disparaged the founding President, President Syngman Rhee's land reform and the Korea-U.S. Mutual Defense Treaty were behind Korea becoming a prosperous country with liberal democracy. Thanks to this, Korea realized it had become a global economic powerhouse. In particular, President Syngman Rhee was recognized as an independence activist and founding President who was the first to acknowledge the will of God and fought armed with intellect and spirituality to raise a nation that was poor and ignorant of freedom. Voices are growing that August 15, 1948, the day the government of the Republic of Korea was established, should be taught as the founding day, that the actions of President Syngman Rhee, who laid the economic, social, and educational foundations of the Republic of Korea, should be reexamined and that historical education should be corrected.

Heavenly Father, we thank the founding President of the Republic of Korea, Syngman Rhee, as a man of faith who prayed for the nation's founding through faith, established a national government of liberal democracy, and especially began the Constitutional National Assembly through prayer. We are thankful that the truth has been revealed: President Syngman Rhee accepted Jesus in prison and was filled with the Holy Spirit, and then he became a man of faith and an independent activist. As the founding President, he was patriotic and devoted and worked for a country that would fulfill God's will. Please help the people of Korea, who saw this founding war, realize and understand God's will and plan for the Republic of Korea and come before God. In particular, please help the younger generation within the Korean church to become a generation that seeks God like President Syngman Rhee, like Daniel, who made up his mind, humbled himself, prayed, and achieved his dream of founding the Republic of Korea. “When Daniel learned that King Darius had been placed on this document, he went home to his upper room, opened the window toward Jerusalem, and got down on his knees three times a day, praying and giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.” (Daniel 6:10) ) Please help us become the generation of Daniel who reads the Word of God and pray so that we can realize and know the grace, revival, and development that God has given to Korea. Let us become the generation that prepares and welcomes the way for the Lord to come. We pray that the people of the Republic of Korea will inherit the will of God given to the founding President, believe in God, serve God, and build the Republic of Korea, a Christian nation of faith that reveals the glory of God.

Father God!

We believe that it is only God the Father who can break down the wall between North and South Korea, and we pray to the Lord for unification. We believe that the only one who can break down the wall is God the Father, and we pray before the Lord for North Korea. Please have mercy on the North Korean people who are starving, sick, and suffering in poverty and cold. Please bring down the North Korean communist regime, which does not care for its people and is obsessed with preparing for war and developing nuclear weapons, and grant unification. Please pity the North Korean people who are oppressed, have no freedom, and are in poverty and suffering. In particular, Yeshua believers are confined in political camps and suffering many hardships. Please answer the prayers of North Korean believers and give them a day to worship the Lord to their heart's content and receive comfort soon. God, let the idols of Kim Il-sung, Kim Jong-il, and Kim Jong-un fall. Please unify us through the Gospel and give us a day when the collapsed churches in North Korea are rebuilt, and worship is revived. Please wipe away the tears of North Korean believers by rebuilding the collapsed altar of the church where God was worshiped, and let the day come soon when they can worship the Lord to their heart's content. We want the South Korean church believers to fill the cup of prayer for unification. "strengthen the weak hands, strengthen the shaking knees, and say to the timid: "Be strong, do not be afraid; behold, your God will come with vengeance and repay; for God will come and save you." (Isaiah 35:3-4) We pray that the Lord will save the people of North Korea and bring about unification. Please grant the day of salvation soon to wash away the sad tears of the North Korean people and bind up their broken and torn hearts. Please work to make Korea a unified Korea, an advanced Korea, and a missionary Korea that spreads and serves the Gospel of the kingdom of God to all nations. Please pour out the Holy Spirit so that the churches and believers in Korea can prepare for unification and fulfill the mission of the last times, preparing and welcoming the way of the Lord, who will return with the fullness of the Holy Spirit to awaken the world. Please bless them so we can become a country that makes Israel jealous, prepare the way for the Lord by forming the church of the One New Man, and give glory to God.

Father God!

Please make sure that there is no election fraud in Korea. Please be honest in early voting so that the problems with election fraud from the last vote are not repeated. Let the National Election Commission be honest so that a proper election can be held and an accurate vote count can be made. Above all, please help them to bring forth leaders of faith so Korea can become a country serving God. Please bless them so leaders who fear God and know this era through the Word of God will be raised. We acknowledge that everything is in the hands of the Lord and pray for our country and people. May the Republic of Korea be established as a nation that fears God and becomes a unified Korea that spreads the works of God to all countries.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) prayed for South Korea. Amen. 

Praying for CWMI

Father God!

We pray for the ministry planned and promoted by CWMI. 

February 26-27, LA: Korean Church Pastors’ Seminar “Look at the Big Picture in the Bible” (Instructors: Pastor Insik Kim, Woongja Kim)

March 4-6, Russia: Kingdom World Mission and CWMI will sponsor and serve 100 Jews who fled to Georgia due to the war in Ukraine and make aliyah to Israel. Please give them grace on their flight journey and the schedule for settling in Israel and help them survive in good health.

April 5-9, UK: UK and European Missionary Seminar “Look at the Big Picture in the Bible”

June 4-5, Korea: Christian Women Leaders’ Holy Spirit Meeting

September 23-30, Israel: Korean missionary seminar in Israel

# Please bless all executives and branch heads, including the president. What we ask of those in charge is loyalty, so let them obey for the glory of the Lord and let only the gospel be revealed. 

Focused ministry:

1. Israel Bible Seminar 2. Bible College 3. Cultural Performance Ministry 

4. Aliyah fundraising ministry 5. Consolation ministry 6. Intercessory prayer ministry

We pray for the Wednesday All Nations Prayer Meeting, held online every week. Thank you for blessing the Nations Prayer Meeting, which has been working diligently every week. Bless the ICC Church and the Virginia House of Prayer for the Nations (VHOP). Thank you for allowing us to make the recent 'Prayer Video' to pray for the fulfillment of the Bible and the video to convey "God's Time and Israel". Many videos that can be used as data to inform Israel are spread so people can discern the time of this era and pray with the Bible in their closets.

Proclaiming prayer for Israel and all other nations

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

The great kings’ city, Jerusalem shall be fully filled with the peace of Yeshua, the king of Jews!

The powers that divide Jerusalem and prevent the return of the King will be collapsed by self-destruction!

Persian influence, supporting the neighboring countries to be against Jerusalem, will be cut off!

All saints in the whole world shall be watchmen over the walls of Jerusalem!

The sound of idolatry, in Jerusalem and the land of Israel, shall be cut off! Let it disappear and vanish! Amen!

The miracle of salvation, healing, and restoration shall be full in every church in Israel every day!

The movement to know Yeshua, a Jewish man, shall be a trend in the campus of Israeli universities! Amen! 

This year shall be a major turning point for Jewish Aliyah in all around the world!

Jewish people living in Russia, central Asia, and all other areas shall quickly return to their homeland before the doors shut!

Korean churches, in all nations, seeing the flag of Aliyah, shall participate in the Mission for Israel! Amen!

All the chain of oppression binding Arabic children and women shall shatter!

Children and women in Arab countries shall be the gateway to the blessings of the Gospel!

The dirty spirit of Homosexuality, covering the whole world, shall crumble! Amen! 

The wind of reform to understand Israel shall blow in the Korean Churches!

The wicked forces behind the North Korean regime shall be collapsed and self-destructed!

The brave believers shall be raised and restored in North Korea so that the Gospel shall spread widely! Amen!

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the King of Jews, King of kings, I proclaim.

The fascination of Antichrist, the world monolithic government such as the Illuminati, Jesuit, Freemason, and the united religion, shall be clearly exposed!

Wise and loyal servants of God shall discern and teach so that the saints will be awake without being deceived!

The Grace of our Lord, Yeshua Messiah, the love of God, and the communion of Holy Spirit shall be filled upon all Christians who pray for the peace of Jerusalem and world mission! Amen!

Above all supplication, I (we) pray in the name of Yeshua Messiah. 

Finish with God’s prayer. Amen.

“Prayer Meeting for Israel and All Nations”

Every Wednesday 12PM (US EDT), ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Korea

The regular prayer meeting, on last Thursday every month, is temporarily stopped. 

The next meeting schedule will be informed later.

Inquiry: cwmi2019@gmail.com  missionary Cho, Kyung Soon (010-5511-1824)

CWMI Overseas 

Please refer to the online prayer meeting (live streaming available) at the Virginia international House of Prayer (International Calvary Church / CWMI Chairman Pastor Sung-ja Lee). 

ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Website (www.cwmi2019.com/www.cwmi2019.net)

Visit the website every week to watch the ICC Friday Open Worship Service, which offers praise and prayers.

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(02/28-03/05/2024) 정혜숙 2024.02.28 0 77
다음글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(02/14-02/20//2024) 운영자 2024.02.14 0 71