CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers

• 홈 >
  • 열방기도회 & 기도문 >
  • CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(06/19-06/25/2024 운영자 2024-06-20
  • 추천 0
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 130

http://cwmi2019.com/bbs/bbsView/41/6409641

Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations      

6/19-6/25/24>

Praying for Israel

'I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord , the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip— he who watches over you will not slumber; indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. '

(Psalms 121:1-4)

Father God, we (I) pray for Israel.

Father God!

June 17: The U.S. President's special envoy, Amos Horstein, visited Israel on Monday and headed to Lebanon on Tuesday. “We do not want the war to escalate on our southern and northern borders. In particular, do not escalate or escalate the war against Hezbollah on the northern Lebanese border.” He said. Holstein met with Prime Minister Netanyahu, President Herzog, Defense Minister Gallant, and United National Party leader Gantz. He said Hezbollah's attacks targeting Israel in southern Lebanon are "untenable." He emphasized his preference for resolving the issue diplomatically, both publicly and privately, with Israel.

Father God, as Hezbollah's attacks are intensifying as Israel killed a senior Hezbollah leader last weekend, the United States dispatched a special envoy to announce its concerns about the expansion of the war. However, Hezbollah's attacks continue to intensify. In particular, over the past week, more than 10 Israeli soldiers have lost their lives in the Battle of Rafah, Gaza Strip. Please comfort the families of the sacrificed soldiers, their colleagues, and their neighbors, and help the Lord to eliminate the evil Hamas terrorist group in the Gaza Strip so that such pain will no longer occur. The war belongs to Jehovah, and I declare that both the war against Hamas and the war against Hezbollah are in the hands of Jehovah God, and I pray with the words of Psalm 35:1-9.

1. O Lord, fight with those who fight with me; fight with those who fight with me.

2. Take hold of your shield and shield, and arise and help me.

3. Pull out the spear, block the way of those who pursue me, and say to my soul, I am your salvation.

4. Let those who seek my life be put to shame and shame; let those who seek to harm me turn away and be put to shame.

5. Let them be like chaff before the wind, and let the angel of the LORD drive them away.

6. Make their way dark and slippery, and let the angel of the LORD pursue them.

7. They have hidden their nets in the pit to catch me without a cause; they have dug a trap for my life without a cause.

8. Let destruction come upon him in an instant; let him be caught in the net he has hidden; let him fall into destruction.

9. My soul rejoices in the LORD; it rejoices in his salvation.

Heavenly Father, please protect the lives of the hostages still held by Hamas in Gaza and open the way for their return. Please do not ignore Hamas’ evil actions and control them. Please comfort and protect the families of the remaining hostages and fulfill Your covenant. Please help the Israelites become people who seek God and pray through this difficult time of war, as well as to pray and seek the face of the Lord.

Father God!

After Gantz withdrew from the War Cabinet, Prime Minister Netanyahu dissolved it on the 17th. During this time of war, the political leaders of each branch of Israel must fear God and be faithful in their duties according to God's word. Especially in war, we must do our part and cooperate. “I also say, Hear, you heads of Jacob and rulers of the house of Israel: Is it not your duty to know justice?” (Micah 3:1) Please help us not to be divided among one another according to these words but to humble ourselves before Jehovah's word and obey the Lord's commands so that we can only act righteously and speak honestly.“Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer and the Holy One of Israel: ‘I am the LORD your God, who teaches you to benefit you and guides you in the way you should go. If you had paid attention to my commandments, your peace would have been like a river and your righteousness like the waves of the sea. ” (Isaiah 48:17,18). According to these words, please help government leaders remember God's word even more and repent during times of war. Help us fully understand God's Word, bow down in humility, and look to God, who works together for good. Please help Israel's leaders and people fully realize that you are rebuilding and protecting Israel in these last days. We pray that in this time of war, we will cry out to God, repent, realize, bow down in humility, and look to God, who works together for good. Please help us to become leaders who seek God's will without conflict, unite with the same mind and purpose, and dedicate ourselves to the country.

Father God!

While excavating destroyed Jewish public buildings, the Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) and the Lod Municipality discovered coins that are evidence of the last Gallic revolt of the previous Jews against Roman rule in Israel in 1650 (351-354 AD). Among the various artifacts discovered in the building were impressive stone and marble artifacts with Greek, Hebrew, and Latin inscriptions, including one bearing the name of a Jewish man from a priestly family that is still being investigated.

Heavenly Father, we thank you for discovering artifacts and coins in Lod, Israel, that testify to the Gallic Rebellion, which recorded a revolt against Rome while living in this land during Roman rule. We are thankful that this land is God's promised land, historically proving the life of the Jewish people and revealing the certainty of God's Word. “I will take you as my people and be your God. And you will know that I am the LORD your God, who brought you out from under the burden of the Egyptians. I will bring you to the land I swore to give to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I will give you the land to inherit it; say, ‘I am the Lord.’” (Exodus 6:7,8) According to these words, please help the Israelites escape Egypt, enter the land promised to Abraham, and inherit it. We are thankful that God, who established the nation of Israel and gave His word, further confirms and proclaims His word about this land through the relics of Israel found in that land today.

Father God!

Heavenly Father, we thank you for calling all of us, Gentiles, as intercessors and servants of God’s great and precious work. We pray with the mission of a watchman on the perfect wall. Give us peace in Jerusalem, Lord God, establish Jerusalem and be praised. May the Jews and all the tribes of Israel scattered throughout the nations who must return to their homeland return to the Promised Land. Please work so Aliyah can be fulfilled even among the believing Jews by changing the law of return. Give us the power to fully fulfill the precious mission of praying and serving each of us until the word of God is fulfilled. May I always live a life of faith filled with the Holy Spirit. Please take care of our health.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) pray for Israel.

Praying for the Nations

'The Mighty One, God, the Lord , speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to where it sets. From Zion, perfect in beauty, God shines forth. Our God comes and will not be silent; a fire devours before him, and around him a tempest rages. '

(Psalms 50:1-3)

Father God!

On June 15, about 8,000 people gathered in Birmingham, England, to hear Pastor Franklin Graham's sermon. This was 40 years after Pastor Billy Graham preached the gospel at nearby Villa Park. “Jesus Christ is not dead,” said Pastor Franklin Graham at the Resort World Arena in Birmingham. “He lives and is here tonight,” he said, and the congregation in England responded with enthusiastic applause. Visited the UK for the ‘God Loves You’ tour. Pastor Graham, who will hold another meeting in Glasgow on June 22nd, said, “I miss my father. Every time I come to this country, I think of my father. “Because my father loved this country, and he loved the people of this country.” Five hundred churches across the UK supported the event, and Pastor Graham said he plans to visit London for another leg of his 'God Loves You' tour in 2025.

Heavenly Father, thank you for holding Pastor Franklin Graham's evangelism rally in England, where the church is weakening, and Muslims are growing more robust. You allowed 8,000 people to unite in churches to praise and proclaim the Word passionately. Please give British Christians who have heard the Word of the living God new strength so that they can rise up and shine as the light of the world and spread the gospel boldly. “Preach the word; be persistent, in season and out of season; rebuke, rebuke, exhort, with all long suffering and teaching.” (2 Timothy 4:2). Many evangelists arise in England according to these words. Please pray for the Holy Spirit to work in the UK so that churches that are sleeping and dying can wake up from their sleep, fight the good fight of faith, and win. Pastor Franklin is preparing for next year. Please allow a new wind of the Holy Spirit to blow through the evangelism meetings in England and a new spiritual revival.

Father God!

Marking the 35th anniversary of the Tiananmen Square massacre in Beijing on June 4, 1989, the British Christian persecution watchdog Release International (RI) warned that the persecution of Christians in mainland China is spreading to Hong Kong. In a report on the 3rd, “35 years later, Christians in China are facing the worst persecution since the Cultural Revolution, and this persecution is spreading to Hong Kong.” “Since the introduction of the National Security Law, there has been a serious impact on freedom of speech and religion in Hong Kong,” he said. According to Article 23, passed last March, priests who refuse to disclose shared treason during confession can face up to 14 months in prison. Recently, China has been strengthening its control over Christian believers, and it has been said that believers in Hong Kong and beyond the Chinese border are significantly affected. Release International's Paul Robinson said, "The current repression of Christians in China is the harshest since Mao Zedong's Cultural Revolution." He said, “Let the whole world wake up together and realize the severity of the accelerating persecution in China.”

Heavenly Father, it is said that the Chinese Communist Party, which is suppressing church leaders and believers in China and strengthening and threatening new religious guidelines, is also tightening its control over Christians in Hong Kong. Just as the believers in China are being oppressed under the Xi Jinping regime, please help the churches in Hong Kong maintain their faith and be strong and victorious even though they are under the influence of control. 'And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free’ (John 8:32) According to these words, enjoy freedom through the word of the Lord and say, “Peace I leave with you; the peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid.” (John 14:27) May the Holy Spirit comfort you and give you peace so that you may live in the peace of the Lord through your word. May the Lord rule over China's Xi Jinping regime, which is persecuting Christianity and closing churches. Additionally, China's Xi Jinping Communist Party is said to be rewriting the Bible to fit the Chinese Communist system. Please remember the evil of those who seek to distort God's accurate and infallible Word and rule over them with Your Majesty. Please protect the house churches in China, comfort the believers with the Holy Spirit, and give them the boldness to keep the faith and win. Please help and protect the believers in Hong Kong so they can gather freely, thoroughly learn the word of God’s truth, and worship.

We (I) prayed for the nations in the name of Yeshua Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for the United States

'Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. '

(John 1:3)

'How many are your works, Lord ! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures. '

(Psalms 104:24)

Father God, I (we) pray for the US.

Father God!

A bill has been passed in West Virginia protecting teachers' rights to answer students' questions about 'scientific theories.' Aiden Hodge, a high school student, said, 'I see teachers who cover the Big Bang theory and evolution theory in class but avoid talking about it when students ask questions about evolution theory.' “Teachers should be free to speak out without fear of losing their jobs.” It started by consulting with parents, drafting a bill allowing teachers to discuss Intelligent Design (a scientific theory), and taking it to state Sen. Amy Grady, chair of the state education committee. In 1987, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that creationism was unconstitutional to be taught to protect them.

Heavenly Father, evolution is wholly debunked to students, and they need to learn more about God the Creator. However, in a generation where teaching the Creator in American public education is unconstitutional, I am grateful that a high school student's belief in creation has allowed West Virginia law to allow teachers to answer the question of creation as the basis of life. This makes West Virginia the sixth state to adopt an academic freedom policy, following Tennessee, Louisiana, Alabama, Indiana, and Mississippi. However, in most public education in the United States, teaching creationism is unconstitutional because it is a ‘religious viewpoint,’ so evolution must be taught only as a scientific theory that can be critically reviewed. “For kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and holiness” (1 Timothy 2:2). Like these words, please help us cry out and pray more so that the Bible, the Ten Commandments, and prayer can be restored in American public education through our church and intercessors. Please work so that the leaders you appoint in the administration, legislation, and judiciary of the United States are people of faith.

Father God!

Last week, the U.S. Supreme Court dismissed the lawsuit, ruling that a group of doctors had no legal standing to challenge the Food and Drug Administration's regulations on the abortion drug mifepristone. Accordingly, the abortion drug mifepristone is the first drug taken in the most common two-drug regimen for medication abortion in the United States. It will remain available under existing conditions, allowing women to receive the medication by mail without going in person. The Supreme Court ruled doctors were not victims and had no legal standing to raise objections. Still, on the other hand, it vigorously protected the conscience of doctors who opposed abortion. They are supported by Moyle v. In the U.S. case (Moyle v. U.S. Government), the U.S. Department of Justice filed a lawsuit alleging that Idaho's abortion ban runs counter to federal law supporting emergency treatment when a woman's health is at risk. The current President Biden administration vigorously defends abortion and is filing lawsuits to block laws in pro-life states. The verdict is expected to be handed down at the end of June.

Heavenly Father, we earnestly pray that you will support the Supreme Court Justices and make the right decision. Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you came out of the womb I set you apart... (Jeremiah 1:4) According to these words, I confess that God knows and controls life even before it begins. We repent and pray that God will take pity on their provocation against innocent lives in the name of ‘guaranteeing personal freedom or reproductive rights.’ Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God” (Romans 12:2). Like these words, we want to obey and pray only to follow the Lord’s goodwill. Please help the Supreme Court justices fear God and make the right decisions to prevent this anti-biblical situation in the United States.

Father God!

We pray for the November presidential election in the United States. Let a chosen leader be raised who can realize the values of the Bible according to the Word and correct all crookedness. Please help believers who believe in God and pray for the president and members of the Senate and House of Representatives so that they can discern and elect the people with a spirit of fear of the Lord. Let the media honestly report on the election campaign process and give the people the ears and discernment to judge and listen properly. In the name of Jesus, we cancel biased reports and public opinion, forming negative frames targeting specific candidates. We want those who fear God to devote themselves to the people and the country as presidents and leaders and have fair elections without manipulation or fraud. Let a president stand who restores America’s holiness by protecting its founding ideals and constitutional values and enacting an abortion law that saves the life of the fetus. Please help America become a just country of light that God uses until the end.

We (I) prayed for America in the name of Yeshua, Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for South Korea

'For we know, brothers and sisters loved by God, that he has chosen you, because our gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and deep conviction. You know how we lived among you for your sake. '

(1 Thessalonians 1:4-5)

Father God, I (we) pray for South Korea.

Father God!

We pray for young North Korean defectors who are calling for improvements to freedom and human rights in North Korea through the international stage. At the UN Security Council's meeting on North Korean human rights on the 12th, Kim Geum-hyuk, a young North Korean defector from Pyongyang, appealed to the international community to pay attention to the rights of North Korean residents as they do nuclear weapons and missiles. Ten young North Korean defectors from various fields of expertise gathered, including Kim Mi-yeon, a Fulbright scholar who studied international relations at New York University Graduate School, and Lim Cheol, a lawyer. They formed the ‘Young North Korean Defector Leaders’ Conference’ last year and are conducting an international campaign to promote change in North Korea, including meeting U.S. officials.

Heavenly Father, please help the voices of young North Korean defectors to improve freedom and human rights in North Korea become louder on the international stage, including the United Nations. We are grateful that the activities of organizations supporting them are becoming more active. Through this, we hope that North Korean human rights issues will become more publicly discussed internationally so that the human rights situation of North Korean residents can be substantially improved. In particular, please protect, protect, and bless North Korean defectors who dare to testify publicly with a sense of responsibility and mission. Please allow relevant civic groups and public institutions to continue to provide careful consideration and support to North Korean defectors who publicly testify about their painful past for the North Korean people in an ongoing relationship of trust. Please bless North Korean defectors so that they do not suffer from aftereffects after testifying but gain more courage through the encouragement and support of those around them and their career paths open well. In particular, many young North Korean defectors of faith may be established in various professional fields at home and abroad so that they not only contribute to the unification of the gospel of liberal democracy between North and South Korea but also change North Korea after unification. Please help them become workers of God's kingdom who are previously used as leaders of a unified Korea.

Father God!

Through South Korea's resumption of loudspeaker broadcasts to North Korea, North Korea continues to send balloons of waste to South Korea regarding broadcasts to North Korea and the distribution of anti-North Korean leaflets by private organizations. We pray that the Kim Jong-un regime, which is sending filth balloons toward the Republic of Korea and heading towards even more evil, will fall and that the idol that has been claiming to be the sun god for three generations will fall. Please cause the communist regime in North Korea to fall quickly and achieve a unified Korea. Please unify us through the Gospel, rebuild the worship altars of the collapsed churches in North Korea, and make them a place to worship God. Please listen to the pleas of North Korean believers who are mourning in the darkness and praying for the Lord's kingdom to come, and please answer the prayers of South Korean churches and believers who are praying for unification. In particular, let the churches and believers in South Korea repent and intercede for the unification of the country and people and the church's restoration. Please bless and answer the intercessors' prayers in their closets for the kingdom and righteousness of the Lord to be established in the Republic of Korea.

# Heavenly Father, please raise pastors and churches in Korea who will rightly spread the Word of God so that the Republic of Korea can be a place where the Word of God is preached as a mission with God's heart and where the people can immediately understand and stand upright before God. Please help Korean churches serve the Lord on their knees in prayer, not forgetting that they have prayed and taken the lead in building the nation and receiving today's blessings amidst the problematic history of the past. Fill the remaining cup of prayer that will open the door to unification. Please help Korea become a Christian nation used by God and become a missionary Korea, an advanced Korea, and a unified anti-communist liberal democratic market economy nation. Please help us become a country that is blessed with pro-Israel policies and makes Israel jealous.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) prayed for South Korea. Amen. 

Praying for CWMI

Father God!

We pray for the ministry planned and promoted by CWMI in 2024. 

We thank God for pouring the oil of the Holy Spirit on the Holy Spirit-filled prayer meeting centered on CWMI members held at the Korean branch of Ebenezer Church on June 4-5 and working to make the fire of the Holy Spirit burn. We thank the Holy Spirit for guiding us through this meeting to pray and gather strength for the Aliyah project and the mercy ministry.

We plan a seminar for Korean missionaries in Israel from September 23rd to 30th. Please bless us so that the doors that have been shrunk due to Israel's war will be wide open, and please keep the instructors and all attendees solid and safe with the Holy Spirit.

# Please bless all executives and branch heads, including the president. What we ask of those in charge is loyalty, so let them obey for the glory of the Lord and let only the gospel be revealed. 

Focused ministry:

1. Israel Bible Seminar 2. Bible College 3. Cultural Performance Ministry 

4. Aliyah fundraising ministry 5. Consolation ministry 6. Intercessory prayer ministry

We pray for the Wednesday All Nations Prayer Meeting, held online every week. Thank you for blessing the Nations Prayer Meeting, which has been working diligently every week. Bless the ICC Church and the Virginia House of Prayer for the Nations (VHOP). Thank you for allowing us to make the recent 'Prayer Video' to pray for the fulfillment of the Bible and the video to convey "God's Time and Israel". Many videos that can be used as data to inform Israel are spread so people can discern the time of this era and pray with the Bible in their closets.

Proclaiming prayer for Israel and all other nations

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

The great kings’ city, Jerusalem shall be fully filled with the peace of Yeshua, the king of Jews!

The powers that divide Jerusalem and prevent the return of the King will be collapsed by self-destruction!

Persian influence, supporting the neighboring countries to be against Jerusalem, will be cut off!

All saints in the whole world shall be watchmen over the walls of Jerusalem!

The sound of idolatry, in Jerusalem and the land of Israel, shall be cut off! Let it disappear and vanish! Amen!

The miracle of salvation, healing, and restoration shall be full in every church in Israel every day!

The movement to know Yeshua, a Jewish man, shall be a trend in the campus of Israeli universities! Amen! 

This year shall be a major turning point for Jewish Aliyah in all around the world!

Jewish people living in Russia, central Asia, and all other areas shall quickly return to their homeland before the doors shut!

Korean churches, in all nations, seeing the flag of Aliyah, shall participate in the Mission for Israel! Amen!

All the chain of oppression binding Arabic children and women shall shatter!

Children and women in Arab countries shall be the gateway to the blessings of the Gospel!

The dirty spirit of Homosexuality, covering the whole world, shall crumble! Amen! 

The wind of reform to understand Israel shall blow in the Korean Churches!

The wicked forces behind the North Korean regime shall be collapsed and self-destructed!

The brave believers shall be raised and restored in North Korea so that the Gospel shall spread widely! Amen!

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the King of Jews, King of kings, I proclaim.

The fascination of Antichrist, the world monolithic government such as the Illuminati, Jesuit, Freemason, and the united religion, shall be clearly exposed!

Wise and loyal servants of God shall discern and teach so that the saints will be awake without being deceived!

The Grace of our Lord, Yeshua Messiah, the love of God, and the communion of Holy Spirit shall be filled upon all Christians who pray for the peace of Jerusalem and world mission! Amen!

Above all supplication, I (we) pray in the name of Yeshua Messiah. 

Finish with God’s prayer. Amen.

“Prayer Meeting for Israel and All Nations”

Every Wednesday 12PM (US EDT), ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Korea

The regular prayer meeting, on last Thursday every month, is temporarily stopped. 

The next meeting schedule will be informed later.

Inquiry: cwmi2019@gmail.com  missionary Cho, Kyung Soon (010-5511-1824)

CWMI Overseas 

Please refer to the online prayer meeting (live streaming available) at the Virginia international House of Prayer (International Calvary Church / CWMI Chairman Pastor Sung-ja Lee). 

ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Website (www.cwmi2019.com/www.cwmi2019.net)

Visit the website every week to watch the ICC Friday Open Worship Service, which offers praise and prayers.

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(06/26-07/02/2024 운영자 2024.06.26 0 128
다음글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(06/12-06/18/2024 운영자 2024.06.12 0 151