CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers

• 홈 >
  • 열방기도회 & 기도문 >
  • CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(06/12-06/18/2024 운영자 2024-06-12
  • 추천 2
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 201

http://cwmi2019.com/bbs/bbsView/41/6407287

Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations      

6/12-6/18/24>

Praying for Israel

'I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord , the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip— he who watches over you will not slumber; indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. '

(Psalms 121:1-4)

Father God, we (I) pray for Israel.

Father God!

On June 11, four hostages (Argamani, Shlomi Ziv, Andrey Kozlov, and Jan Yamam) were rescued through the Israeli military’s hostage rescue ‘Operation Anon’. They were rescued from a family home in Nishra Refugee Camp, healed at the hospital, and returned to his family. In the operation, Special Forces Chief Supervisor Alnon Zmora, 36, was killed, and Israel estimates that about 80 of the 125 hostages remaining in the Gaza Strip are alive.

Heavenly Father, we thank you for rescuing four of the hostages held by the Hamas terrorists who attacked Israel on October 7 last year. Please heal the wounds they suffered from all the threats and threats they received and be with them with the peace of the Lord. In particular, please comfort and give strength to the sorrow of Arnon Zmora's wife and two young children who lost their lives during the hostage operation. Please protect the lives of the hostages who are still captured by Hamas and open the way for their return. Please do not ignore Hamas’ evil actions and control them. “Their venom is like the venom of serpents; they are like deaf adders that have stopped their ears.5. They are poisonous snakes that do not listen to the charms of magicians or obey the spells of skillful magicians. 6. Break the teeth out of their mouths, O God; cut out the molars of young lions, O LORD. 7. He makes them disappear like rushing waters, and like an arrow being bent. 8. Make me like a snail that disappears and like a child born without full term never sees sunlight9. Before the fire from the thorn bush heats the kiln, let the strong wind sweep away both live and burning wood” (Psalm 58:4-9). Please govern and work according to these words. Please comfort and protect the families of the hostages remaining in Gaza and fulfill Your covenant. Please help the Israelites become people who seek God and pray through this difficult time of war and seek the Lord's face.

Father God!

On the 10th, Gantz, who had been a member of the War Cabinet, withdrew from the Cabinet. During this time of war, please help the political leaders of each branch of Israel fear God and become faithful in their duties according to the word of God. Cooperate, especially in times of war, and say, “Hear, you heads of Jacob and rulers of the house of Israel; is not your duty to know justice?” (Micah 3:1) Please help us not to be divided among one another according to these words but to humble ourselves before Jehovah's word and obey the Lord's commands so that we can only act righteously and speak honestly. Help us fully understand God's Word, bow down in humility, and look to God, who works together for good. Please help Israel's leaders and people fully realize that God is rebuilding and protecting Israel in these last days, and help them cry out to God during this time of war. Help us repent, realize, bow down in humility, and look to God, who works together for good. Please help us make our leaders seek God's will without conflict, unite with the same mind and purpose, and become leaders who dedicate themselves to the country. Please help us become people who humble ourselves before the Word of God, fear God, become one, serve each other, and serve the people so that we can overcome this difficult time and move forward with one mind.

Father God!

June 12th and 13th are Pentecost, the feast of the Lord in Israel. It is the 50th day after Israel's Exodus from Egypt when Moses received God's Ten Commandments and Law from Mount Sinai. This is also the season for harvesting summer grains, barley, and wheat. In the New Testament, after Yeshua died on the cross and was resurrected, he said to his disciples, “He himself appeared to them by many convincing proofs, appearing to them for forty days and speaking about the kingdom of God. And when he had gathered together with the apostles, he commanded them, saying, “Do not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which you have heard from me.” John For they baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.” (Acts 1:3-5) As you said, this Pentecost is when the Holy Spirit came to the praying disciples. The Holy Spirit came to Mark's upper room and worked, “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth” (Acts 1:8) Lord, who gave the Holy Spirit, established the church in Jerusalem, and spread the gospel to all nations, please pour out the Holy Spirit on the Israeli Messianic churches praying this Pentecost. As witnesses of the gospel, please establish us as a church that spreads the gospel of the kingdom of Yeshua, who is returning to Jerusalem, all of Judea, Samaria, and the nations. As we prepare for the Lord’s return, let us praise “Baruch Haba Beshem Adonai.”

Father God!

Heavenly Father, we thank you for calling all of us, Gentiles, as intercessors and servants of God’s great and precious work. We pray with the mission of a watchman on the perfect wall. Give us peace in Jerusalem, Lord God, establish Jerusalem and be praised. May the Jews and all the tribes of Israel scattered throughout the nations who must return to their homeland return to the Promised Land. Please work so Aliyah can be fulfilled even among the believing Jews by changing the law of return. Give us the power to fully fulfill the precious mission of praying and serving each of us until the word of God is fulfilled. May I always live a life of faith filled with the Holy Spirit. Please take care of our health.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) pray for Israel.

Praying for the Nations

'“Because he loves me,” says the Lord , “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. '

(Psalms 91:14-15)

Father God!

The Islamic State in West Africa (ISWAP) is sharing photos showing the execution of three Christians kidnapped on a highway in Nigeria's Borno state on June 3. The International Christian Coalition (ICC) stated: “One photo shows men kneeling with their arms tied behind their backs in front of machine gun-wielding executioners, while another shows them being shot to death.” In January, the Islamic State (ISIS) ordered ISWAP to kill Christians wherever they found them before ISWAP launched an attack on a Christian community outside the city, killing 12 Christians. Nigeria, where the killings of Christians by ISWAP are increasing this year, ranks 7th on Open Doors' World Watch List of countries that persecute Christians.

Heavenly Father, please comfort the families and churches of the warriors of faith who were kidnapped and martyred in Nigeria and support them with the strength and power of your Holy Spirit. We pray for Heavenly Father's children who do not fear death and remain faithful to their faith through martyrdom and persecution, and especially for our brothers and sisters in the faith who endure persecution and suffering in Nigeria and other Islamic countries and maintain their faith even to the point of death. Please fill with the peace of heaven and comfort your sons and daughters who live only by faith in Yeshua, even as they see their families and saints being beaten, captured, and martyred before their eyes. “Peace I leave with you; The peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, nor do you fear.” (John 14:27). According to these words, please give me peace in Yeshua. Please help the evil Muslims who persecute and persecute God's children escape from false religion. “I am the way and the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6). Please help me meet Yeshua, the Messiah, repent, be saved, gain new life, and become a witness of the gospel. Please protect and protect our brothers and sisters in Muslim countries who believe in Yeshua and remain faithful to the point of martyrdom.

We (I) prayed for the nations in the name of Yeshua Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for the United States

'Do not pervert justice or show partiality. Do not accept a bribe, for a bribe blinds the eyes of the wise and twists the words of the innocent. Follow justice and justice alone so that you may live and possess the land the Lord your God is giving you. '

(Deuteronomy 16:19-20)

Father God, I (we) pray for the US.

Father God!

In June, known as “Pride Month,” some companies that faced online outrage and calls for boycotts last year for supporting Pride Month are taking a step back this year. Bud Light, which faced the most significant boycott the previous year for its marketing partnerships with transgender people, and Nike and Target, which came under fire for ads featuring transgender people modeling sports bras and leggings, have scaled back their Pride merchandise collections this year after last year's backlash. Additionally, we did not post anything about Pride on our Facebook, X, or Instagram accounts. Last year, the Brand Reputation Index for many "companies that focus too much on diversity, equity and inclusion" declined, compared to traditionally conservative brands free from cultural controversies, such as Hobby Robby, Subway, The Trump Organization, and FOX Co. The reputation of the same company has increased significantly.

Heavenly Father, we thank you for making ‘Pride’ toxic to the brand through the backlash and boycott of many conservative consumers who respect Biblical values. Last year, when many companies made their support for the sexual minority community explicit ahead of Pride Month, Bud Light's sales plummeted as conservatives expressed their disapproval online. We are grateful that Kohl's and Target will reduce the number of rainbow logos on their pride product lines, even though June is LGBTQ Pride Month. “For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, and fornication” (Matthew 15:19). “Flee from sexual immorality. Every sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against her own body” (1 Corinthians 6:18). Please help us immediately realize that we are teaching that homosexual acts and all sexual sins are the same as defilement of the body and distance from God. Because we all struggle with sin, we must pity those who struggle with homosexuality and sexual identity confusion and pray for their healing, but at the same time, help us stand on the truth so that we do not condone or excuse these sins. Please help the church stand on the truth to teach the Word biblically and live a righteous life as believers.

Father God!

There is intense scrutiny of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) at major universities across the United States, including Harvard. Harvard University's largest department, the School of Arts and Sciences, will no longer require diversity and inclusion statements in its faculty and staff hiring process. The removal of the diversity statement comes amid protests taking place on campuses at many universities, including Harvard University, sparked by the war between Israel and Hamas. We are grateful that at least one of America's most influential universities has addressed "a serious challenge to academic freedom by requiring scholars to confess and flaunt DEI."

Heavenly Father, “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, what is good and acceptable and perfect” (Romans 12:2) As these words say, we want purification to occur first in the area of ​​the academy where we educate the next generation. Please guide other states and universities, such as Florida and Texas, which are already implementing such policies so that education leaders can realize and establish guidelines for sound education and achieve sound education within the sound ideology.

Father God!

We pray for the November presidential election in the United States. Let a chosen leader be raised who can realize the values of the Bible according to the Word and correct all crookedness. Please help believers who believe in God and pray for the president and members of the Senate and House of Representatives so that they can discern and elect the people with a spirit of fear of the Lord. Let the media honestly report on the election campaign process and give the people the ears and discernment to judge and listen properly. In the name of Jesus, we cancel biased reports and public opinion, forming negative frames targeting specific candidates. We want those who fear God to devote themselves to the people and the country as presidents and leaders and have fair elections without manipulation or fraud. Let a president stand who restores America’s holiness by protecting its founding ideals and constitutional values and enacting an abortion law that saves the life of the fetus. Please help America become a just country of light that God uses until the end.

We (I) prayed for America in the name of Yeshua, Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for South Korea

'Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord ; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. For the Lord is the great God, the great King above all gods. '

(Psalms 95:1-3)

Father God, I (we) pray for South Korea.

Father God!

For about two hours starting at approximately 5 p.m. on June 9, our military operated several fixed loudspeakers on the front line and re-broadcasted the ‘Sound of Freedom.’ The suspension of the September 19 military agreement and the fact that Korea, the United States, and Japan resumed broadcasting the facts that they condemned North Korea's nuclear and missile provocations at the regular board meeting of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) on the 4th. The Panmunjom Declaration in April 2018 resumed loudspeaker broadcasts against North Korea, and the transmission of ‘Voice of Freedom,’ the military’s psychological warfare radio program, was suspended. It has been six years since the loudspeakers were removed, and the level of tension on the Korean Peninsula is rising as North Korea sends out additional waste balloons in response to our military's resumption of broadcasts to North Korea. The Joint Chiefs of Staff said, “Whether or not to conduct additional loudspeaker broadcasts to North Korea depends entirely on North Korea’s actions.” “We make it clear that all responsibility lies with North Korea, and we strongly urge you to immediately stop despicable actions such as spraying waste balloons,” he emphasized. They identified approximately 330 airborne waste balloons and said approximately 80 had landed in our area.

Heavenly Father, through the resumption of South Korea's loudspeaker broadcasts to North Korea, the President's Office said, "Although it may be difficult for the North Korean regime to endure, we will deliver news of light and hope to North Korea's military and residents." North Korea is sending balloons of waste to South Korea in response to anti-North Korea broadcasts and the distribution of anti-North Korea leaflets by private organizations. We pray that the Kim Jong-un regime, which is sending filth balloons toward the Republic of Korea and heading towards even more evil, will fall and that the idol that has been claiming to be the sun god for three generations will fall. Please cause the communist regime in North Korea to fall quickly and achieve a unified Korea. Please unify us through the Gospel, rebuild the worship altars of the collapsed churches in North Korea, and make them a place to worship God. Please listen to the pleas of North Korean believers who are mourning in the darkness and praying for the Lord's kingdom to come, and please answer the prayers of South Korean churches and believers who are praying for unification. In particular, let the churches and believers in South Korea repent and intercede for the unification of the country and people and the church's restoration. Please bless and answer the intercessors' prayers in their closets for the kingdom and righteousness of the Lord to be established in the Republic of Korea.

# Heavenly Father, please raise pastors and churches in Korea that preach the Word of God correctly so that the Republic of Korea can become a place where the Word of God is preached as a mission with God's heart, and the people can immediately understand it and stand upright before God. Please help Korean churches serve the Lord on their knees in prayer, not forgetting that they have prayed and taken the lead in building the nation and receiving today's blessings amidst the problematic history of the past. Fill the remaining cup of prayer that will open the door to unification. Please help Korea become a Christian nation used by God and become a missionary Korea, an advanced Korea, and a unified anti-communist liberal democratic market economy. Please help us become a country that is blessed with pro-Israel policies and makes Israel jealous.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) prayed for South Korea. Amen. 

Praying for CWMI

Father God!

We pray for the ministry planned and promoted by CWMI in 2024. 

We thank God for pouring the oil of the Holy Spirit on the Holy Spirit-filled prayer meeting centered on CWMI members held at the Korean branch of Ebenezer Church on June 4-5 and working to make the fire of the Holy Spirit burn. We thank the Holy Spirit for guiding us through this meeting to pray and gather strength for the Aliyah project and the mercy ministry.

We plan a seminar for Korean missionaries in Israel from September 23rd to 30th. Please bless us so that the doors that have been shrunk due to Israel's war will be wide open, and please keep the instructors and all attendees solid and safe with the Holy Spirit.

# Please bless all executives and branch heads, including the president. What we ask of those in charge is loyalty, so let them obey for the glory of the Lord and let only the gospel be revealed. 

Focused ministry:

1. Israel Bible Seminar 2. Bible College 3. Cultural Performance Ministry 

4. Aliyah fundraising ministry 5. Consolation ministry 6. Intercessory prayer ministry

We pray for the Wednesday All Nations Prayer Meeting, held online every week. Thank you for blessing the Nations Prayer Meeting, which has been working diligently every week. Bless the ICC Church and the Virginia House of Prayer for the Nations (VHOP). Thank you for allowing us to make the recent 'Prayer Video' to pray for the fulfillment of the Bible and the video to convey "God's Time and Israel". Many videos that can be used as data to inform Israel are spread so people can discern the time of this era and pray with the Bible in their closets.

Proclaiming prayer for Israel and all other nations

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

The great kings’ city, Jerusalem shall be fully filled with the peace of Yeshua, the king of Jews!

The powers that divide Jerusalem and prevent the return of the King will be collapsed by self-destruction!

Persian influence, supporting the neighboring countries to be against Jerusalem, will be cut off!

All saints in the whole world shall be watchmen over the walls of Jerusalem!

The sound of idolatry, in Jerusalem and the land of Israel, shall be cut off! Let it disappear and vanish! Amen!

The miracle of salvation, healing, and restoration shall be full in every church in Israel every day!

The movement to know Yeshua, a Jewish man, shall be a trend in the campus of Israeli universities! Amen! 

This year shall be a major turning point for Jewish Aliyah in all around the world!

Jewish people living in Russia, central Asia, and all other areas shall quickly return to their homeland before the doors shut!

Korean churches, in all nations, seeing the flag of Aliyah, shall participate in the Mission for Israel! Amen!

All the chain of oppression binding Arabic children and women shall shatter!

Children and women in Arab countries shall be the gateway to the blessings of the Gospel!

The dirty spirit of Homosexuality, covering the whole world, shall crumble! Amen! 

The wind of reform to understand Israel shall blow in the Korean Churches!

The wicked forces behind the North Korean regime shall be collapsed and self-destructed!

The brave believers shall be raised and restored in North Korea so that the Gospel shall spread widely! Amen!

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the King of Jews, King of kings, I proclaim.

The fascination of Antichrist, the world monolithic government such as the Illuminati, Jesuit, Freemason, and the united religion, shall be clearly exposed!

Wise and loyal servants of God shall discern and teach so that the saints will be awake without being deceived!

The Grace of our Lord, Yeshua Messiah, the love of God, and the communion of Holy Spirit shall be filled upon all Christians who pray for the peace of Jerusalem and world mission! Amen!

Above all supplication, I (we) pray in the name of Yeshua Messiah. 

Finish with God’s prayer. Amen.

“Prayer Meeting for Israel and All Nations”

Every Wednesday 12PM (US EDT), ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Korea

The regular prayer meeting, on last Thursday every month, is temporarily stopped. 

The next meeting schedule will be informed later.

Inquiry: cwmi2019@gmail.com  missionary Cho, Kyung Soon (010-5511-1824)

CWMI Overseas 

Please refer to the online prayer meeting (live streaming available) at the Virginia international House of Prayer (International Calvary Church / CWMI Chairman Pastor Sung-ja Lee). 

ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Website (www.cwmi2019.com/www.cwmi2019.net)

Visit the website every week to watch the ICC Friday Open Worship Service, which offers praise and prayers.

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(06/19-06/25/2024 운영자 2024.06.20 2 184
다음글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(06/05-06/11/2024 운영자 2024.06.06 2 192