CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers

• 홈 >
  • 열방기도회 & 기도문 >
  • CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(07/03-07/09/2024) 운영자 2024-07-03
  • 추천 0
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 149

http://cwmi2019.com/bbs/bbsView/41/6414645

Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations      

7/3-7/09/24>

Praying for Israel

'For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet, till her vindication shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch. The nations will see your vindication, and all kings your glory; you will be called by a new name that the mouth of the Lord will bestow. You will be a crown of splendor in the Lord ’s hand, a royal diadem in the hand of your God. '

(Isaiah 62:1-3)

Father God, we (I) pray for Israel.

Father God!

On July 2nd, Israel marked nine months with 270 days of war against Hamas and Hezbollah. Israeli forces bombed a Hamas tunnel next to the United Nations school in Rafah, southern Gaza, and many tunnels still connect to Egypt. On July 1, more than 20 rockets were launched from the Gaza Strip toward Israel, and the Israeli military exploded a Hamas rocket launcher. Additionally, the Israeli army is carrying out an operation to eliminate the founder of the Islamic Jihad Battalion in Tulkarem, West Bank. It detects and stops weapons smuggling into the West Bank through Jordan. One Israeli soldier was killed and 18 wounded in Hezbollah's attack on the Golan Heights region in northern Israel. The Israeli army launched an airstrike on a Hezbollah rocket launcher in southern Lebanon. In response to Hezbollah's announcement of an attack on Israel and war, and after Israel also announced a ground war against Hezbollah, expatriates from Lebanon, including the United States, are leaving. As the spirit of war grew thicker, an American warship headed to the Mediterranean Sea to prepare for the Israel-Hezbollah war.

Heavenly Father, Please protect the Israeli soldiers during the war. Also, please give us the wisdom and ability to eliminate Hamas terrorists in the Gaza Strip and accurately prepare for a war in which Hezbollah declares attacks on Israel and Cyprus on the northern border. The war belongs to the Lord. We declare that this war against Hamas and the war against Hezbollah are all in the hands of Jehovah God, and we pray with the words of Psalm 35:1-6.

1. O LORD, fight with those who fight with me; fight with those who fight with me.

2. Take hold of your shield and shield, and arise and help me.

3. Pull out the spear, block the way of those who pursue me, and say to my soul that I am your salvation.

4. Let those who seek my life be put to shame and shame; let those who seek to harm me turn away and be put to shame.

5. Let them be like chaff before the wind, and let the angel of the LORD drive them away.

6. Make their way dark and slippery, and let the angel of the LORD pursue them.

Heavenly Father, please protect the lives of the hostages still held by Hamas in Gaza and open the way for their return. Please do not ignore Hamas’ evil actions and control them. Please comfort and protect the families of the remaining hostages and fulfill Your covenant. Please comfort the families of the sacrificed soldiers, their colleagues, and their neighbors, and help the Lord to quickly eliminate the evil Hamas terrorist group in the Gaza Strip. We pray that Hamas will control and eliminate its evil actions against Gaza residents and refugees. Amid news of an all-out war against Hezbollah, Hezbollah's attacks have intensified, and Israeli soldiers have been injured. Please help the soldiers injured during the war be treated well and recover to good health. Please protect this land and its people from the protracted war. Please shine the light of your life on the land of Gaza and the entire land of Israel. Please help the Israelites become a people who seek God and pray through this difficult time of war. Please help us pray, return to God's Word, and become people seeking the Lord's face.

Father God!

The Israeli High Court announced that yeshiva students should be conscripted immediately because there is no legal basis for preventing them from being conscripted into the IDF. Accordingly, on Sunday night, June 30, many members of ultra-Orthodox Jewish sects demonstrated against the conscription of ultra-Orthodox yeshiva students last week. Protesters, in violation of the law, burned trash cans and attacked Construction and Housing Minister Yitzhak Goldnov as he passed through the area, surrounding his car and preventing him from returning home. In addition, while stones were thrown at the vehicle of former Health Minister Jacob Litzmann, he passed safely with the help of the police, and one female police officer suffered minor injuries after being hit by a rock from the protesters.

Heavenly Father, Israel's ultra-orthodox Jews (Haredim) are a sect that does not recognize the current state of Israel and refuses to be conscripted into the Israeli army, saying that the nation that the Messiah will come and establish is the nation of Israel. There was a strong protest against the High Court's announcement that they must serve in the military, and they said they could not go even if they had to go to jail. Please pity those who do not know Yeshua, the Messiah, who do not fully understand the Word of God, and who are steeped in religious laws and formalities. As all the prophecies about Israel say, “All these things will come on you, and you will be in trouble; in the last days you will return to the LORD your God and obey his voice; for the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not forsake you or destroy you. He will not forget the covenant He swore to your ancestors” (Deuteronomy 4:30,31). “As the LORD lives, who brought the children of Israel out of the land of the north and out of all the countries from which they were exiled, I will bring them into their land, which I gave to their ancestors” (Jer 16:14-15) We praise the Lord who brought us back to this land according to these words.

# “Who is it that has heard these things, and who has seen these things? Will a kingdom be born in a day, or a nation in an instant? But as soon as Zion went into labor, she gave birth safely to her son” (Isaiah 66:8) ) He re-established the kingdom in one day according to these words, and now, “They will be put to death by the edge of the sword and will be carried away into captivity to all nations, and Jerusalem will be trampled by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled” (Luke 21:24) “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I would have gathered your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing. Behold, your houses are desolate! But I tell you, from now on, you will not see me until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!’” (Matthew 23:37-39) Please fulfill these words, restore this devastated land and Jerusalem, and let the Messianic Jews who believe in Yeshua hear the sound of praise, “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord,” and “Baruch Haba Beshem Adonai.” Please bless the Messianic Jewish churches that worship and praise in the land of Israel and fill them with the Holy Spirit even more. Please grant us the power of the Holy Spirit so that we can become witnesses of the gospel of Yeshua. Please open the eyes and ears of Jews and Orthodox Jews so they can understand these words, and bless them so they can understand with their hearts, believe that Yeshua is the Messiah, and achieve salvation.

Father God!

Heavenly Father, we thank you for calling all of us, Gentiles, as intercessors and servants of God’s great and precious work. We pray with the mission of a watchman on the perfect wall. Give us peace in Jerusalem, Lord God, establish Jerusalem and be praised. May the Jews and all the tribes of Israel scattered throughout the nations who must return to their homeland return to the Promised Land. Please work so Aliyah can be fulfilled even among the believing Jews by changing the law of return. Give us the power to fully fulfill the precious mission of praying and serving each of us until the word of God is fulfilled. May I always live a life of faith filled with the Holy Spirit. Please take care of our health.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) pray for Israel.

Praying for the Nations

'Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble, and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. '

(2 Peter 1:10-11)

Father God!

On June 26, U.S. Secretary of State Tony Blinken held a press conference with U.S. Ambassador for International Religious Freedom Rashad Hussein and released the International Religious Freedom Report, which included an analysis of the religious freedom situation in 199 countries and territories. He said, “There is a worrying increase in anti-conversion laws, hate speech, and demolition of homes and places of worship for members of religious minority communities in India.” According to the report, 10 of 28 Indian states have passed policies restricting all conversions. Citing statistics from the United Christian Forum (UCF), attacks on Christians in India increased by 132 (22%) to 731 in 2023 compared to 599 in 2022. The U.S. State Department noted that “local Christians are increasingly threatened by the continued belief by some extremists that ‘Indians must be Hindus.’” In fact, in May last year, the Indian Hindu Meitei tribe attacked the Kuki tribe, a Christian community, killing about 100 people and causing tens of thousands of Christians to flee.

Heavenly Father, we pray for the believers in India, where attacks and killings of Christians by extremist Hindus are frequent. Please comfort the children of God, the Kuki Christian community, who have suffered the sorrow and hardship of losing their families, brothers and sisters in faith, and leaving their homes. Please add boldness of faith and hope for the kingdom of God to the tens of thousands of believers leaving their homes, settling in new communities, and serving and worshiping God. Please primarily protect young children and give them grace and good health so they grow into workers of faith. Father God will be their refuge and fortress, protecting, guiding, and rewarding them. Hearing news of such tribulations and martyrdoms from India and all over the world, “When he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had held, calling with a loud voice, saying, ‘Holy and true Sovereign, judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth. “How long will He do this?” He gave each of them a white robe and said to them, “Rest for a little while, until their fellow servants and brethren are killed just as they were until their number is complete.” (Revelation 6:9-11) With these words, we realize that the time is near for the return of the Lord, who has promised to come again and is fulfilling His words about martyrdom. Please give us the filling of the Holy Spirit so that we will not be afraid of the tribulations and hardships that will come in the end times but will wake up and live a life of faith that prays for the saints of all nations who are in tribulation and lives the life of a saint who longs for and waits for the coming of the Lord.

Father God!

Thousands of Ukrainians held captive in Russia face extreme torture, starvation, and psychological abuse, according to testimony from prisoners released from Russian prisons on June 24 and information collected by the United Nations and human rights organizations. From February 24, 2022, when Russia's invasion began, to February 15, 2024, more than 10,000 Ukrainian civilians were killed and about 20,000 were injured. Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said Russian troops have killed or wounded 444,000 Ukrainian combatants since they began invading Ukraine in February 2024. The number of Ukrainian prisoners of war in Russia is unknown. Still, the Central Committee for the Coordination of the Treatment of Prisoners of War of Ukraine (CHTPOW) said 3,300 soldiers and civilians have been exchanged and recovered since the start of the war. According to a United Nations report, Russian troops beat Ukrainian prisoners, shocked them with electric guns, and forced them to stand in painful positions for long periods. He is also subjected to extreme torture, including being made to walk naked and barefoot in the winter cold. The released emaciated photo of 40-year-old Roman Horilikh, a National Guard officer who returned to Ukraine in May after enduring torture for the past two years, is reminiscent of a Nazi concentration camp. On June 26, on the occasion of the International Day in Support of Victims of Torture, Ukrainian lawyer Anna Raifa spoke on the media line about the crimes committed by Russia against Ukrainian prisoners of war. “The Ukrainian government spends, on average, the same amount on prisoners as on ordinary citizens. Detainees are allowed to work, spend leisure time, read, watch TV, and receive adequate nutrition, and the camps are equipped according to international standards. there is."

Heavenly Father, two years and four months have passed since the war began on February 24, 2022, when Russian artillery and missile units declared a “special military operation” and attacked Ukraine, starting with an all-out bombardment. It is reported that Ukrainian soldiers and civilians who were taken prisoner during this war and are in Russian prisons are being severely tortured and are not provided with proper food. We pray that you will take pity on, comfort, and heal many Ukrainian prisoners who have returned from captivity but are in pain and deep trauma despite suffering from torture and suffering. Please stop the evil torture and evil practices being committed in Russia against Ukrainian prisoners of war. Please help Russia follow international law to treat the soldiers and civilians held as Ukrainian prisoners of war who are being tortured and suffering in cramped camps without food or amenities.

Heavenly Father, “And he said, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom” (Luke 21:10). “You will hear of wars and rumors of wars; take heed that you do not be afraid; for these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet” (Matthew 24:6) Lord, who said this is the beginning of disaster? I believe that through the news of suffering heard through war, especially the war between Russia and Ukraine and the war between Hamas Hezbollah and Israel, you are making us realize that this is the beginning of disaster in the end times. We pray that the Lord will have mercy on the country and people in war and that the door of salvation will be opened. We pray that the reign of the Lord, the Prince of Peace, will come upon all nations. At the beginning of these disasters, please fill us with the Holy Spirit so that we can be awake and sober, long for the coming of God's kingdom, and live a life of faith that prepares the way for the Lord's coming.

We (I) prayed for the nations in the name of Yeshua Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for the United States

'Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. '

(Deuteronomy 6:7)

Father God, I (we) pray for the US.

Father God!

Last April, the Biden administration unilaterally changed Title IX, which protects women and girls from educational discrimination, by reinterpreting the law to treat “gender identity” the same as biological sex. The measure would allow biological males to play women's sports, have women-only locker rooms, private spaces, single-sex housing, as well as scholarships for women. Additionally, a boy can compete in girls' sports while claiming his gender identity is female. As a result, Veronica Garcia, a transgender high school runner in Washington State, won the 2024 Washington State Women's 400-meter dash competition as a female athlete. Oregon high school student Aiden Gallagher competed as a girl and became the Oregon girl's 200-meter state champion. “Allowing transgender athletes to compete against girls is not only an unfair win, it is hurtful to the entire school community. The coaches said the Washington State Schools Activities Association [WIAA] does not require hormone treatment for high school athletes to participate in women's sports.

Heavenly Father, we thank you for allowing federal judges in 11 states to temporarily block enforcement of the Title IX law, which expands protections for LGBTQ students after attorneys general from more than 20 states filed a lawsuit against the government. Give. “God created man in his image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them” (Genesis 1:27). Please help us keep this word. This is a true example of reverse discrimination in which the fundamental rights of all women are violated while carrying out this evil and reinterpreting the law in the name of protecting sexual minorities. Requiring students to use their preferred pronouns regardless of the educator's religious or moral beliefs violates the First Amendment's right to free speech. “Woe to the one who issues unjust decrees and writes unjust words, who judges unjustly on the poor, who deprives the poor of my people of their rights, who extorts widows and robs orphans (Isaiah 10:1-2). Lord, please rule over the Biden administration, which makes evil laws and leads the people into sin according to these words. Please work to raise true leaders who fear God and obey His Word, especially in the courts of each state in the United States.

Father God!

Following Louisiana, Oklahoma State Superintendent Ryan Walters said all schools in Oklahoma must immediately include the Bible and the Ten Commandments in their curriculum. At a State Board of Education meeting, they said, “Every classroom from grades 5 to 12 must have a Bible, and every teacher must have a Bible in their classroom.” He said, “The Bible is one of the most fundamental documents used to create the Constitution of the United States, and without a basic knowledge of the Bible, Oklahoma students cannot truly understand the foundations of our nation. “This is not just an educational guide, but an important step toward ensuring students understand America’s core values ​​and historical context.” However, Oklahoma citizens who oppose including the Ten Commandments in the curriculum and providing Bibles in classrooms protest that it is “blatant religious coercion that should never exist in public schools.”

Heavenly Father, Oklahoma State Superintendent Ryan Walters should follow the lead of Louisiana and post the Ten Commandments in all public classrooms again. He thanked Oklahoma State Superintendent Ryan Walters for announcing that every school must have a Bible. Many opponents say they will challenge this in court. Please pray for the church and believers for this bill, which is currently in progress, and guide our children. Samuel's generation was educated with the truth under an anti-biblical education and social system. Please make those who oppose this bill kneel before the Word of God. “The Lord has decreed His covenant with you and commanded you to keep it, the Ten Commandments, written by Himself on two stone tablets. “At that time, the LORD commanded me to teach you statutes and judgments so that you may walk in the land you will possess.” (Deuteronomy 4:13-14) Please help us keep Jehovah’s regulations and laws according to these words and continue to enact conservative legislation that follows the values ​​of the Bible. Please let the church and parents continue to pray so our children can learn the truth and have a sound mind and soul. Please give us more grace to pray and live a life of love and obedience to the Word of God.

Father God!

We pray for the November presidential election in the United States. Let a chosen leader be raised who can realize the values of the Bible according to the Word and correct all crookedness. Please help believers who believe in God and pray for the president and members of the Senate and House of Representatives so that they can discern and elect the people with a spirit of fear of the Lord. Let the media honestly report on the election campaign process and give the people the ears and discernment to judge and listen properly. In the name of Jesus, we cancel biased reports and public opinion, forming negative frames targeting specific candidates. We want those who fear God to devote themselves to the people and the country as presidents and leaders and have fair elections without manipulation or fraud. Let a president stand who restores America’s holiness by protecting its founding ideals and constitutional values and enacting an abortion law that saves the life of the fetus. Please help America become a just country of light that God uses until the end.

We (I) prayed for America in the name of Yeshua, Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for South Korea

'The Lord is exalted, for he dwells on high; he will fill Zion with his justice and righteousness. He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure. “

(Isaiah 33:5-6)

Father God, I (we) pray for South Korea.

Father God!

The 32nd Gospel Unification Conference (North Korea Salvation Fasting Crusade), hosted by the Esther Prayer Movement Headquarters, will be held from July 1 to 5. Its purpose is to pray for North Korea's salvation and gospel unification. It is being held at the Choi Ja-sil Memorial Fasting and Prayer Center in Osan-ri under the theme, ‘Give me my people’ (Esther 7:3). Esther Prayer Movement (CEO: Professor Lee Yong-hee) said, “The Osan-ri Fasting Prayer Center in Paju, Gyeonggi-d,o is closest to the ceasefire line. In the place nearest to our beloved North Korean compatriots, we will now fast and cry out and pray for their North Korean compatriots to be saved. “I believe that when we pray to the best of our ability with all our heart and mind, we, the Korean Church, and the Republic of Korea will become holy, and we will finally achieve the gospel unification of North Korea’s salvation,” he said.

Heavenly Father, as we pray for the reunification of South Korea and North Korea, which were divided after the Korean War, we especially bless and pray for the 32nd Gospel Unification Conference hosted by the Esther Prayer Movement Headquarters. Please listen to the prayers of every one of us praying through the Holy Spirit that our country will be unified through peace under God's guidance, not through war. We pray that the communist regime in North Korea will fall, that the collapsed altars of prayer and worship in North Korea's churches will be restored and that the country will be unified again to serve God. “The Lord has brought to nothing the counsels of nations and has made the thoughts of nations null and void. The counsels of the Lord stand forever; his thoughts endure to all generations. Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people chosen for God’s inheritance.” ( Psalm 33:10-12) Please give Korean church leaders and believers the strength to follow these words and serve God rightly, pray for unification with the love of the cross, and live a life of faith fully in each position. Please pour out the Holy Spirit on God's church and believers so that they can live a life of the Word.

Father God!

The ‘10th Korean World Mission Conference’ will be held from July 8th to 11th at Sarang Church in Southern California with the theme, “Jesus No Other Name!” (Acts 4:12). It is said that about 500-700 missionaries from around the world, 1,500-2,000 people, including pastors' children, and about 300 local churches will participate.

The detailed themes of this event include ▲Faithful obedience ▲True cooperation ▲Sheer passion. The goals are ▲Reigniting the missionary movement of Korean diaspora churches after the pandemic ▲Vitalizing Korean churches in America, focusing on the Southern California region ▲Exploring creative missionary strategies and expanding cooperation networks after the pandemic ▲Discovering missionary candidates, etc. Dozens of meetings ranging from early morning meetings to evening meetings are held. Many programs are available. “The mission field has become very difficult after the pandemic.” “I hope that through this event, we can discover missionaries and form a close network between churches and missionaries.”

Heavenly Father, we bless the 10th Korean World Missionary Conference held in California. In 1884, God sent American pastors Underwood and Appenzeller as missionaries to Korea to plant the gospel seeds. Now, the gospel has sprouted and grown, bearing fruit, and we thank you for blessing Korea as a country that sends missionaries to 180 countries worldwide. “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and, lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” (Matthew 28:19-20) “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth” (Acts 1:8) As you said, we are thankful that gospel witnesses have arisen from the early church to the ends of the earth and all nations. In these end times, churches in Korea send missionaries to all countries, praying for and supporting them. “And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come” (Matthew 24:14). Thank you for blessing and preparing me for the Lord's coming through these words. Please bless us so that the grace given to the missionaries attending this missionary conference can be shared and conveyed to all nations, providing comfort and encouragement. Please bless all the pastors, churches, and saints who work hard and serve for this conference. 

May the Lord alone receive all the glory. Maranatha! Amen, come, Lord Jesus! Praise be! He who comes in the name of the Lord! Baruch Haba! Beshem Adonai!

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) prayed for South Korea. Amen. 

Praying for CWMI

Father God!

We pray for the ministry planned and promoted by CWMI in 2024. 

We thank God for pouring the oil of the Holy Spirit on the Holy Spirit-filled prayer meeting centered on CWMI members held at the Korean branch of Ebenezer Church on June 4-5 and working to make the fire of the Holy Spirit burn. We thank the Holy Spirit for guiding us through this meeting to pray and gather strength for the Aliyah project and the mercy ministry.

We plan a seminar for Korean missionaries in Israel from September 23rd to 30th. Please bless us so that the doors that have been shrunk due to Israel's war will be wide open, and please keep the instructors and all attendees solid and safe with the Holy Spirit.

# Please bless all executives and branch heads, including the president. What we ask of those in charge is loyalty, so let them obey for the glory of the Lord and let only the gospel be revealed. 

Focused ministry:

1. Israel Bible Seminar 2. Bible College 3. Cultural Performance Ministry 

4. Aliyah fundraising ministry 5. Consolation ministry 6. Intercessory prayer ministry

We pray for the Wednesday All Nations Prayer Meeting, held online every week. Thank you for blessing the Nations Prayer Meeting, which has been working diligently every week. Bless the ICC Church and the Virginia House of Prayer for the Nations (VHOP). Thank you for allowing us to make the recent 'Prayer Video' to pray for the fulfillment of the Bible and the video to convey "God's Time and Israel". Many videos that can be used as data to inform Israel are spread so people can discern the time of this era and pray with the Bible in their closets.

Proclaiming prayer for Israel and all other nations

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

The great kings’ city, Jerusalem shall be fully filled with the peace of Yeshua, the king of Jews!

The powers that divide Jerusalem and prevent the return of the King will be collapsed by self-destruction!

Persian influence, supporting the neighboring countries to be against Jerusalem, will be cut off!

All saints in the whole world shall be watchmen over the walls of Jerusalem!

The sound of idolatry, in Jerusalem and the land of Israel, shall be cut off! Let it disappear and vanish! Amen!

The miracle of salvation, healing, and restoration shall be full in every church in Israel every day!

The movement to know Yeshua, a Jewish man, shall be a trend in the campus of Israeli universities! Amen! 

This year shall be a major turning point for Jewish Aliyah in all around the world!

Jewish people living in Russia, central Asia, and all other areas shall quickly return to their homeland before the doors shut!

Korean churches, in all nations, seeing the flag of Aliyah, shall participate in the Mission for Israel! Amen!

All the chain of oppression binding Arabic children and women shall shatter!

Children and women in Arab countries shall be the gateway to the blessings of the Gospel!

The dirty spirit of Homosexuality, covering the whole world, shall crumble! Amen! 

The wind of reform to understand Israel shall blow in the Korean Churches!

The wicked forces behind the North Korean regime shall be collapsed and self-destructed!

The brave believers shall be raised and restored in North Korea so that the Gospel shall spread widely! Amen!

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the King of Jews, King of kings, I proclaim.

The fascination of Antichrist, the world monolithic government such as the Illuminati, Jesuit, Freemason, and the united religion, shall be clearly exposed!

Wise and loyal servants of God shall discern and teach so that the saints will be awake without being deceived!

The Grace of our Lord, Yeshua Messiah, the love of God, and the communion of Holy Spirit shall be filled upon all Christians who pray for the peace of Jerusalem and world mission! Amen!

Above all supplication, I (we) pray in the name of Yeshua Messiah. 

Finish with God’s prayer. Amen.

“Prayer Meeting for Israel and All Nations”

Every Wednesday 12PM (US EDT), ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Korea

The regular prayer meeting, on last Thursday every month, is temporarily stopped. 

The next meeting schedule will be informed later.

Inquiry: cwmi2019@gmail.com  missionary Cho, Kyung Soon (010-5511-1824)

CWMI Overseas 

Please refer to the online prayer meeting (live streaming available) at the Virginia international House of Prayer (International Calvary Church / CWMI Chairman Pastor Sung-ja Lee). 

ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Website (www.cwmi2019.com/www.cwmi2019.net)

Visit the website every week to watch the ICC Friday Open Worship Service, which offers praise and prayers.

추천