CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers

• 홈 >
  • 열방기도회 & 기도문 >
  • CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(07/17-07/23  Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations         Praying for Israel     'See, a king will reign in righteousness and rulers will rule with justice. 운영자 2024-07-17
  • 추천 2
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 185

http://cwmi2019.com/bbs/bbsView/41/6419149

Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations      

7/17-7/23/24>

Praying for Israel

'See, a king will reign in righteousness and rulers will rule with justice. Each one will be like a shelter from the wind and a refuge from the storm, like streams of water in the desert and the shadow of a great rock in a thirsty land. '

(Isaiah 32:1-2)

Father God, we (I) pray for Israel.

Father God!

On July 13, the IDF targeted Mohammad Deif, Hamas' top military commander for several years and second-in-command since the war, in the al-Muwasi humanitarian zone near Khan Younis in southern Gaza. They killed Deif's deputy, Marwan Issa, and Salema, a deputy of Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh, outside Gaza. In addition to bomb-making expertise, Daif also developed a network of terrorist tunnels. The person who led military tactics during the attack on southern Israel on October 7 has not been confirmed alive or dead. Israeli forces continued to discover tunnels leading to the Egyptian border south of Gaza. Inside, they are eliminating Hamas members by exploding rockets and rocket launchers aimed at Israel. Additionally, as Hezbollah's attacks are escalating, soldiers have been injured, and residents have died from suicide drone attacks on the northern front.

Heavenly Father, The war belongs to the Lord. We declare that this war against Hamas and the war against Hezbollah are all in the hands of Jehovah God, and I pray with the words of Psalm 35:1-9.

1. O LORD, contend with him who contends with me, and fight against him that fights with me. 

2. Take up your shield and buckler and rise to my aid. 

3. Pull out your spear, and block the way of those who pursue me; and to my soul I am thy salvation. 

4. Let those who seek my life be ashamed and put to shame; let those who seek to harm me turn away and be put to shame. 

5. Let them be like chaff before the wind, and let the angel of the LORD drive them away.

6. Make their way dark and slippery, and let the angel of the LORD pursue them.

7. They have hidden their nets in the pit to catch me without a cause; they have dug a trap for my life without a cause. 

8. Let destruction come upon him instantly; let him be caught in the net he has hidden; let him fall into destruction. 

9. Let my soul fall into destruction. Rejoice in the LORD, and rejoice in his salvation.

Heavenly Father, please protect the Israeli soldiers during the war and eliminate Hamas terrorism in the Gaza Strip. Please give us the wisdom and ability not only to defend but also attack by accurately preparing for attacks that Hezbollah on the northern Lebanese border is escalating. Please block the attack with your heavenly angels. Please protect the lives of the 116 people who are still held hostage by Hamas in Gaza and open the way for the hostages to return through negotiations. Please do not ignore Hamas’ evil actions and control them. Please comfort and protect the families of the remaining hostages and fulfill Your covenant. Please comfort the families of the sacrificed soldiers, their colleagues, and their neighbors, and help the Lord to quickly eliminate the evil Hamas terrorist group in the Gaza Strip. Many rocket attacks by Hezbollah on the northern Lebanese border are reaching Kiryat Shmona and the Galilee region. Please help the soldiers injured during the war be treated well and recover to good health. Please protect this land and its people from the protracted war. “Gasah will be forsaken, Ashkelon will be desolate, Ashdod will be driven out by daylight, and Ekron will be uprooted. Woe to the Cherethites, inhabitants of the seashore! The sea will be pasture, and the shepherd's huts and the flocks' folds will be there. The territory will be given to the remnant of the house of Judah. ​​They will feed their flocks there and lie in the evening in the houses of Ashkelon because the LORD their God will visit them and bring back their captivity” (Zeph 2:4-7). Please help the people of Israel's northern border, who are living as refugees due to the war, and especially the people of Judah on the Gaza border, to see the day when they can live in stable homes, as you said. Please help the Israelites become a people who seek God and pray through this difficult time of war. Please help us pray, return to God's Word, and become people seeking the Lord's face.

Father God!

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, who is visiting the United States next week, attended a meeting at the White House on July 22, which U.S. President Joe Biden invited. Israeli News reported that he is scheduled to return to Israel after speaking at an invited joint session of the U.S. Congress on the 24th. The Prime Minister's Office said Biden and Netanyahu will hold talks at the White House as part of the Strategic Dialogue Forum between the United States and Israel. The two men have also publicly argued over the pace of arms supplies to Israel for its war in Gaza. Netanyahu has publicly criticized the Biden administration, but the United States has been a staunch international ally of Israel during the war and led efforts to strike a deal to release 120 hostages. American troops, along with Israeli, Jordanian, British, and French troops, took to the skies in April to protect the Jewish state from Iranian drone and missile attacks. Please work to complete the hostage release negotiations, which are still ongoing, and return the 116 hostages.

Heavenly Father, Prime Minister Netanyahu will now visit the United States, meet with U.S. President Biden at the White House on the 22nd, and deliver a speech at the U.S. Congress. God intervenes and guides us through these conferences and meetings, saying, “Management is accomplished through consultation; use strategy when fighting.” (Proverbs 20:18) According to these words, please allow God’s management to be accomplished through the meeting between Prime Minister Netanyahu and President Biden. Also, as promised to Abraham, “I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” (Genesis 12:3). According to these words, may America be blessed as a country that blesses and helps Israel. We pray that God will rule over Iran, which curses Israel and helps and supports Hamas, Hezbollah, and Houthi rebels who are setting up terrorist groups and attacking Israel. “Trust in the LORD, O Israel; he is your help and your shield” (Psalm 115:9). According to these words, please help Israel rely on Jehovah God, who is their help and shield, pray, and stand boldly in faith. May all of Your promises to Israel be fulfilled, and may only the God of Israel be glorified.

Father God!

Heavenly Father, we thank you for calling all of us, Gentiles, as intercessors and servants of God’s great and precious work. We pray with the mission of a watchman on the perfect wall. Give us peace in Jerusalem, Lord God, establish Jerusalem and be praised. May the Jews and all the tribes of Israel scattered throughout the nations who must return to their homeland return to the Promised Land. Please work so Aliyah can be fulfilled even among the believing Jews by changing the law of return. Give us the power to fully fulfill the precious mission of praying and serving each of us until the word of God is fulfilled. May I always live a life of faith filled with the Holy Spirit. Please take care of our health.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) pray for Israel.

Praying for the Nations

'God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. '

(Psalms 46:1-3)

Father God!

Since last month, extreme abnormal weather, such as typhoons, floods, and heat waves, has caused extensive damage worldwide, including in the Americas, Europe, Japan, China, Indonesia, Asia, and Africa. Heavy rain and flooding in China, which occurred on July 5, continued along the Yangtze River and flooded nearby areas, resulting in 990,000 victims in Anhui Province alone and 240,000 people being evacuated. Due to the Yangtze River's overflow, outflow threatens the southern west coast and southwestern Jeju sea areas. It affects low-salinity water, which is expected to cause difficulties in the marine aquaculture industry. In Japan, while dangerous heat of nearly 40 degrees continued in many places, the number of people transported to hospitals due to heat stroke from July 1 to 7 was 9,105, more than four times the number of 2,276 the week before. On July 9, Hurricane Beryl, which devastated the Caribbean countries and Mexico, struck Matagorda, Texas, with heavy rain and strong winds, killing two people and causing damage, including power outages to 1.5 million households.

Heavenly Father, we pray for all nations suffering from disasters due to heavy rains and landslides. In particular, heavy rain caused the Yangtze River in China to overflow, causing more than a million victims in surrounding cities and villages to suffer hardships, including loss of family members and property. Please protect the people of the nations, especially children, who are evacuating amid difficulties and tribulations due to heat waves, heavy rain, and hurricanes. Through these disasters that cannot be done by human power, please help the people of all nations realize and know God, the ruler who rules over all things in the universe and all climates, and come before God. “The hope is that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and attain the glorious freedom of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers together in pain until now.” (Romans 8:18- 21) According to these words, all God-created creatures are groaning and suffering as they await the coming of the Lord. We realize that all these phenomena and disasters signal that the Lord's coming is near. When we see these things, please help us come to our senses and be alert and sober. Please give me the wisdom to live a life filled with the Holy Spirit and wise faith that prepares me to meet the Lord. Please help us prepare the way for the Lord's coming. We long for the kingdom of God, ruled by the Lord, who governs and reigns over all things in the universe. Let us be those who strive for Your excellent work and praise only Your perfect greatness.

Father God!

At the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) summit held in Washington, DC, USA on July 10-11, NATO leaders announced the ‘Washington Summit Declaration’. In response to the move to strengthen military cooperation between North Korea and Russia, a joint statement strongly called for an end to arms and technology exports, saying that China is playing the role of a "decisive enabler" in aiding Russia's invasion of Ukraine. In the preface to the fact sheet explaining the current status of cooperation between IP4 and NATO, the US White House announced 'Flagship Projects' in the areas of Ukraine support, cyber defense, disinformation, and AI between NATO and Int'l (Indian Ocean, Pacific) partners. ' and deepened substantive cooperation. Although South Korea is not a NATO member, President Yoon Seok-yeol announced his third year attending the NATO summit. “It revealed Korea’s status as a global hub contributing to freedom, peace, and prosperity in the international community. When the usefulness of cooperation between NATO and the four Indo-Pacific countries (IP4), including South Korea, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand, is more highlighted than ever, we have institutionalized NATO and IP4 cooperation in areas such as cyber and defense.”

Heavenly Father, through the North Atlantic Organization, we have strengthened our support for Ukraine, which has been at war for three years, and announced a clear message of response to North Korea-Russia military cooperation. We also warn against China and appreciate the establishment of a cooperation system. Please help us so that the North Atlantic Organization can be fully used to support weak countries so that they can do Your good work by keeping communist countries in check. “This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come” (Matthew 24:14). According to these words, may the gospel of heaven come to this earth through Yeshua the returning Messiah, and the kingdom of God as King be spread to all nations, tribes, nations, and languages. “Saying, ‘Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.’ And I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 were sealed from every tribe of the children of Israel.” (Revelation 7 :3-4) According to these words, until those who are sealed from each tribe of Israel emerge, the Lord, who rules and uses the nations of the nations, may establish more nations of light and nations of sheep. We return praise, honor, glory, and power to God the Father and Yeshua, the King of kings, for all eternity.

We (I) prayed for the nations in the name of Yeshua Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for the United States

'Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge. I say to the Lord , “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.” '

(Psalms 16:1-2)

Father God, I (we) pray for the US.

Father God!

On July 13, in an attempted assassination attempt on former President Trump at a campaign rally for the Republican presidential candidate in the United States, former President Trump was shot in the right ear, one attendee died, and two others were seriously injured. Former President Trump suffered a gunshot wound to his right ear but soon stood up and left, leaving a solid impression on many people with his confident appearance, raising his hands high and repeatedly pledging to fight for America. After the incident, he said: “Only God prevented the unthinkable from happening, and I am grateful for everyone’s prayers. “At this moment, it is more important than ever that we come together to show our true character as Americans, to be strong and decisive and not allow evil to triumph.” He said.

Heavenly Father, we truly thank You for seeing Your protection amidst these tragic events in America. Please help the United States and other nations realize that God is in charge of the miraculous events at the U.S. presidential election rally. We are thankful that many media articles report that “God protected him.” And above all, we are grateful that the prayers of many intercessors have been answered. “Now is the time for all Americans who love our country to step back from division, renounce all violence, and unite in prayer for President Trump and his family.” Please allow this to be an opportunity for America to break away from violence, criticism, and division and unite to overcome evil. We repent for having left the Biblical values ​​and democracy, which are the basic principles of America, for a long time and increasingly advocated for abortion, various genders, sexual identities, and trans ideologies that are increasingly secular and contrary to the Word. It weakens the church in the name of communism-based DEI (diversity, equality, inclusion) and protects those with minority sexual identities. Please forgive me for remaining silent while polluting my children's education and all systems. Please help the church continue to pray so that America can once again become a country that obeys the Word and protects biblical values.

Father God!

Walters, Oklahoma's state superintendent, announced he would change public school social studies standards to make the Bible a curriculum centerpiece, aiming to better understand American history. “Children growing up cannot truly understand the foundations of the American nation without a thorough understanding of American history and a basic knowledge of the Bible as one of the most foundational documents used in the Constitution and the creation of the United States. As an essential step toward ensuring that students understand America's core values ​​and historical context, left-wing extremists and teachers' unions have pushed to ban the Bible from schools in its historical context. He said that to bring the Bible back into classrooms and help children understand its impact on American history, teachers will teach from the Bible, refer to it, and include historical context where appropriate.

Heavenly Father, we thank Oklahoma State Superintendent Walters for his central passion to restore Bible-centered education. Various organizations, including the 'Americans for the Separation of Church and State, ' criticize these efforts. Still, please help us return American education to God and raise the next generation with upright character. “Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These words that I command you today shall be on your heart. Teach them diligently to your children when you sit in your house, walk by the way, lie down, and get up. Everyone will talk about these words” (Deuteronomy 6:5-7). Please help us make American education return to the written Word of God. Please allow more faithful educators of faith like Walters to come out and work together to restore the work of raising the next generation through the education of the Word. Please re-establish the spirit of the Bible and the Ten Commandments in public education in the United States and work through the words of the Holy Spirit so that the next generation in America will rise as servants of God.

Father God!

Let America now become a country that is united, cooperative, and free from political violence. As you said, “A king establishes a nation by righteousness” (Proverbs 29:4). Please help us have a president who will lead America with righteousness and a majority Senate and House of Representatives who can work together. Please help the people find leaders who respect Biblical values ​​and appropriate policies and prevent election fraud. Let Christian voters of faith participate and vote in elections and immediately elect leaders who obey the Word of God. Please help us to exalt God’s name by becoming people who pray and act so that God’s good guidance toward America is realized.

We (I) prayed for America in the name of Yeshua, Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for South Korea

'Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. '

(Philippians 4:8)

Father God, I (we) pray for South Korea.

Father God!

Vincent Cohen, Director of the Office of National Analysis at the Economic Review Department of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), published a report saying, “Korea’s birth rate per woman last year was 0.72, the lowest in the world.” According to Statistics Korea's 'April 2024 Population Trends', the number of births in April was 19,049, an increase of 2.8% (521 people) from the same month last year. The cumulative number of births from January to April this year was 79,523, the lowest ever and 4.2% lower than the previous year. The OECD proposed that specific reforms to family policy and the labor market are needed to resolve Korea's low birth rate problem.

Heavenly Father, “So God created man in his image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. And God blessed them. And God said to them, ‘Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; conquer the fish of the sea and the fish of the sky. Rule over the birds and every living thing that moves on the earth” (Genesis 1:26-28). We praise God the Creator for creating man in God’s image and blessing us. However, we see that people who were created in God's image and should be blessed, fruitful, and multiply to fill the whole earth and glorify God are disobeying the blessings given through God's family. This generation is running down the path of sin and heading toward destruction amidst the crimes of homosexuality and abortion. “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God” (Romans 12:2). According to these words, may the young people of Korea get married, give birth to children provided by the Lord, and enjoy the blessings of the Lord. Please do not let families and children of faith follow the example of the world, but let them get married, give birth to children provided by the Lord, enjoy the blessings of the Lord, and become the world's light. We are grateful that the government of the Republic of Korea is establishing a new policy regarding the education and support of young children during childbirth. Please bless us so that we may think of the kingdom of God in the blessings given to us through our families in the word of God and that our children of faith may rise as children of light in the word of God. Please give us the power of the Holy Spirit and protect us so we can overcome the world, build families, and live as the world's light with faith in God.

Father God!

On July 14, President Yoon Seok-yeol attended the Blue House guesthouse's first North Korean Defectors' Day ceremony. He criticized the North Korean regime's anti-human behavior and expressed the government's commitment to supporting North Korean defectors. In his commemorative speech, President Yoon mentioned the enactment of the 'Act on Protection and Settlement Support of North Korean Refugees' on July 14, 1997. He emphasized the significance of designating this day as North Korean Defectors' Day and expressed his respect and encouragement to the 34,000 North Korean defectors. President Yoon said that North Korean defectors are reminding us of the importance of freedom. Many of our compatriots are suffering hardships due to losing their lives while trying to escape from North Korea or being forcibly repatriated to North Korea. In particular, the North Korean regime strongly criticized the act of installing walls, electric barbed wire, and even landmines in border areas to prevent defections, calling it "an inhumane act that blocks the cry for a humane life." He promised to ensure that compatriots who defected from North Korea can safely settle in South Korea. President Yoon also emphasized, “We will make every diplomatic effort to ensure that our compatriots who have escaped from North Korea and are living abroad are not forcibly repatriated to North Korea.” The attendees responded with applause and cheers.

Heavenly Father, we are thankful that President Yoon has designated North Korean Defectors' Day at the Blue House to comfort and encourage North Korean defectors who defected from North Korea and are now living as citizens of the Republic of Korea. We are grateful that the President has taken the lead in expressing his views on improving North Korean human rights by resolving North Korean human rights issues and embracing North Korean defectors, as well as on the future of unification. For the settlement of North Korean defectors at the government level, please institutionalize childcare and education support for the children of North Korean defectors so that they can become stable citizens of the Republic of Korea. Please open the way for those who have defected from North Korea in search of freedom and who are suffering in China and other countries and wish to come to the Republic of Korea safely. “The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, and His ears are attentive to their cry. The face of the LORD is against those who work wickedly to cut off their tracks from the earth.” The righteous cry and the LORD hears and takes them out of all their troubles. “He delivered me” (Psalm 34:15,16). Please follow your word and grant the wishes of North Korean defectors and rule over the Chinese Communist Party and Xi Jinping regime, which send them back to North Korea and subject them to suffering. Please protect North Korean defectors in China. Please help the Chinese government stop its evil actions of forcibly repatriating North Korean defectors to North Korea. Also, please listen to the pleas of North Korean defectors for human rights in North Korea and help bring about the collapse of the North Korean regime's ruthless reign of terror. Please let the earnest and tearful prayers of North Korean believers be answered and the collapsed altars of prayer and worship in North Korea's churches restored. We pray that unification will be achieved as a nation that serves God again. “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people chosen for God’s inheritance” (Psalm 33:12). Following these words, let Korean church leaders and believers serve God rightly and pray for unification with the love of the cross. Please give us the strength to live a life of faith fully in our respective positions. Please pour out the Holy Spirit on God’s church and believers so that they can live a life of the Word.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) prayed for South Korea. Amen. 

Praying for CWMI

Father God!

We pray for the ministry planned and promoted by CWMI in 2024. 

We thank God for pouring the oil of the Holy Spirit on the Holy Spirit-filled prayer meeting centered on CWMI members held at the Korean branch of Ebenezer Church on June 4-5 and working to make the fire of the Holy Spirit burn. We thank the Holy Spirit for guiding us through this meeting to pray and gather strength for the Aliyah project and the mercy ministry.

We plan a seminar for Korean missionaries in Israel from September 23rd to 30th. Please bless us so that the doors that have been shrunk due to Israel's war will be wide open, and please keep the instructors and all attendees solid and safe with the Holy Spirit.

# Please bless all executives and branch heads, including the president. What we ask of those in charge is loyalty, so let them obey for the glory of the Lord and let only the gospel be revealed. 

Focused ministry:

1. Israel Bible Seminar 2. Bible College 3. Cultural Performance Ministry 

4. Aliyah fundraising ministry 5. Consolation ministry 6. Intercessory prayer ministry

We pray for the Wednesday All Nations Prayer Meeting, held online every week. Thank you for blessing the Nations Prayer Meeting, which has been working diligently every week. Bless the ICC Church and the Virginia House of Prayer for the Nations (VHOP). Thank you for allowing us to make the recent 'Prayer Video' to pray for the fulfillment of the Bible and the video to convey "God's Time and Israel". Many videos that can be used as data to inform Israel are spread so people can discern the time of this era and pray with the Bible in their closets.

Proclaiming prayer for Israel and all other nations

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

The great kings’ city, Jerusalem shall be fully filled with the peace of Yeshua, the king of Jews!

The powers that divide Jerusalem and prevent the return of the King will be collapsed by self-destruction!

Persian influence, supporting the neighboring countries to be against Jerusalem, will be cut off!

All saints in the whole world shall be watchmen over the walls of Jerusalem!

The sound of idolatry, in Jerusalem and the land of Israel, shall be cut off! Let it disappear and vanish! Amen!

The miracle of salvation, healing, and restoration shall be full in every church in Israel every day!

The movement to know Yeshua, a Jewish man, shall be a trend in the campus of Israeli universities! Amen! 

This year shall be a major turning point for Jewish Aliyah in all around the world!

Jewish people living in Russia, central Asia, and all other areas shall quickly return to their homeland before the doors shut!

Korean churches, in all nations, seeing the flag of Aliyah, shall participate in the Mission for Israel! Amen!

All the chain of oppression binding Arabic children and women shall shatter!

Children and women in Arab countries shall be the gateway to the blessings of the Gospel!

The dirty spirit of Homosexuality, covering the whole world, shall crumble! Amen! 

The wind of reform to understand Israel shall blow in the Korean Churches!

The wicked forces behind the North Korean regime shall be collapsed and self-destructed!

The brave believers shall be raised and restored in North Korea so that the Gospel shall spread widely! Amen!

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the King of Jews, King of kings, I proclaim.

The fascination of Antichrist, the world monolithic government such as the Illuminati, Jesuit, Freemason, and the united religion, shall be clearly exposed!

Wise and loyal servants of God shall discern and teach so that the saints will be awake without being deceived!The Grace of our Lord, Yeshua Messiah, the love of God, and the communion of Holy Spirit shall be filled upon all Christians who pray for the peace of Jerusalem and world mission! Amen!

Above all supplication, I (we) pray in the name of Yeshua Messiah. 

Finish with God’s prayer. Amen.

“Prayer Meeting for Israel and All Nations”

Every Wednesday 12PM (US EDT), ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Korea

The regular prayer meeting, on last Thursday every month, is temporarily stopped. 

The next meeting schedule will be informed later.

Inquiry: cwmi2019@gmail.com  missionary Cho, Kyung Soon (010-5511-1824)

CWMI Overseas 

Please refer to the online prayer meeting (live streaming available) at the Virginia international House of Prayer (International Calvary Church / CWMI Chairman Pastor Sung-ja Lee). 

ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Website (www.cwmi2019.com/www.cwmi2019.net)

Visit the website every week to watch the ICC Friday Open Worship Service, which offers praise and prayers.

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(07/24-07/30) 운영자 2024.07.24 2 207
다음글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(07/03-07/09/2024) 운영자 2024.07.03 2 225