CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers

• 홈 >
  • 열방기도회 & 기도문 >
  • CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(05/15-05/21/2024 운영자 2024-05-15
  • 추천 0
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 151

http://cwmi2019.com/bbs/bbsView/41/6395315

Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations      

5/15-5/21/24>

Praying for Israel

'God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. '

(Psalms 46:1-3)

Father God, we (I) pray for Israel.

Father God!

Despite halting the supply of weapons in opposition to the US attack on Rafah, Britain said it would continue to supply weapons while Israel is carrying out military operations in the Rafah area. In celebration of Memorial Day on May 13, we commemorated the soldiers who died in the War of Independence on May 14, 1948 and the current war against Hamas and Hezbollah. All citizens of Israel held a memorial service, emphasizing that they are all related families to the soldiers who have died protecting Israel and offering comfort. May 14th commemorates the 76th anniversary of Israel's independence. Israel's victory was proclaimed by making a promise from Israel's ancestor Abraham and by God's help in restoring Israel today, keeping it, and being with it in the future.

Heavenly Father, We pray and proclaim Isaiah 66:7-15, which speaks of Israel's restoration and the nation's re-establishment. '“Before she goes into labor, she gives birth; before the pains come upon her, she delivers a son. Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children. Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?” says the Lord . “Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?” says your God. “Rejoice with Jerusalem and be glad for her, all you who love her; rejoice greatly with her, all you who mourn over her. For you will nurse and be satisfied at her comforting breasts; you will drink deeply and delight in her overflowing abundance.” For this is what the Lord says: “I will extend peace to her like a river, and the wealth of nations like a flooding stream; you will nurse and be carried on her arm and dandled on her knees. As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; and you will be comforted over Jerusalem.” When you see this, your heart will rejoice and you will flourish like grass; the hand of the Lord will be made known to his servants, but his fury will be shown to his foes. See, the Lord is coming with fire, and his chariots are like a whirlwind; he will bring down his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. '

Heavenly Father, we thank you for bringing the Jews back to the Promised Land according to these words, establishing a nation, and revealing the living presence of God. Please have mercy on Israel, which has suffered through many wars over the past 76 years, and remember all those who sacrificed their lives and seek God's help. Please help the Israelites understand the Word of God more, come before God, and become people who worship God. Please give wisdom and understanding to Prime Minister Netanyahu and other Israeli political leaders, especially members of the War Cabinet. Please help leaders understand God's will, receive instruction, and practice the law uprightly and honestly. Please help the leaders of this country from all walks of life to humble themselves before the Word of God, fear God, become one, serve each other, and serve the people so that we can overcome these difficult times and move forward with one mind.

Father God!

Please comfort and protect the families of Israeli soldiers who died in this war against Hamas. Please help the land and people of Israel become strong and courageous warriors who believe and trust in God according to Your Word. Please control the evil of Hamas, which plans to use civilians as shields to attack Israel and prevent residents from fleeing, causing the deaths of residents in Israel's counterattack and anti-Semitism against Israel. “Woe to the Cherethites, inhabitants of the seashore, for the LORD speaks against you, O Canaan, the land of the Philistines; for I will destroy you, so that you will not be inhabited. The territory will return to the remnant of the house of Judah, and they will feed their flocks there, and lie down in the evening in the houses of Ashkelon; for the LORD their God will visit them and bring back their captivity” (Zeph 2:5-7) Please allow the Palestinians in Rafah, Gaza, to follow Israel's guidance and move to a safe area. Please protect the Israeli soldiers who are waging war against Hamas agents. Please help the land of Gaza be restored according to the word of God and return fully under Israeli rule so that the residents of Gaza can find stability and peace as an autonomous government with the West Bank.

Father God!

Hezbollah on the Gaza Strip and northern Lebanese border continues to attack Israel with rockets, drones, and missiles. In particular, Hezbollah in the north continues to make strong attacks. Already, 83,000 residents of cities on the northern border and many residents along the southern border with Gaza have left their homes and workplaces and are living as refugees. In commemoration of independence, we praise and thank God for the words of the Psalm that God is protecting. Please destroy their evil schemes and tricks. In this challenging situation, please help Israel become a people who rely more on the Word of God and pray. “I will lift up my eyes toward the mountains; whence will my help come? My help is from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. The LORD will not let you stumble; he who watches over you will not slumber. He who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. “He will not” (Psalm 121:1-4). Please help us become a people who praise with faith. Jehovah God will protect Israel, avoid all tribulations, protect the people of Israel, and fulfill all His promises. May Jehovah God the Father protect Israel’s entry and exit forever. Also, during this difficult time, may the people of Israel seek the Lord with all their hearts and cry out to Him in prayer. May the Lord grant His grace and remove the evil things of war and terrorism from this land. Please let this war end quickly and allow abundant restoration in this land through the peace and shalom that the Lord gives.

Father God!

Heavenly Father, we thank you for calling all of us, Gentiles, as intercessors and servants of God’s great and precious work. We pray with the mission of a watchman on the perfect wall. Give us peace in Jerusalem, Lord God, establish Jerusalem and be praised. May the Jews and all the tribes of Israel scattered throughout the nations who must return to their homeland return to the Promised Land. Please work so Aliyah can be fulfilled even among the believing Jews by changing the law of return. Give us the power to fully fulfill the precious mission of praying and serving each of us until the word of God is fulfilled. May I always live a life of faith filled with the Holy Spirit. Please take care of our health.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) pray for Israel.

Praying for the Nations

'Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed. I cry out to God Most High, to God, who vindicates me. '

(Psalms 57:1-2)

Father God!

On the 13th, Russian and Ukrainian local media reported that fierce fighting, including a gunfight, had been taking place on the outskirts of Bouchansk for the past four days. Ukrainian forces are fighting enemy forces on the northern outskirts of Vovchansk and admitted that "the enemy is currently achieving strategic successes in several areas." On the 10th, immediately after President Putin's fifth term inauguration ceremony, Russia began a ground war across the border from the northern border of the Kharkiv Region, heightened the level of attacks, and occupied about ten villages, including Khatyshe, Krasne, Morokhovets, and Olinyikove.

Heavenly Father, please pity the Ukrainian people who have suffered and been hurt by many innocent sacrifices due to Russia's vigorous attacks on Ukraine that have continued for the past two years and three months. Please heal their broken hearts with God’s love. Please comfort the exhausted bodies and minds of Ukrainian refugees who left for neighboring countries after the war. Please protect women and children, especially refugees, from the fear of war. Ukrainian churches and believers are also encouraging and praying for each other as bombings destroy their church buildings, and they are experiencing difficulties. Please protect the safety of all churches and families in Ukraine, give boldness to church leaders, and help believers overcome the fear of war with faith. In particular, Ukraine, a breadbasket, cannot farm due to the war, so there is a shortage of food exported to the world, and many countries are facing a food shortage. Please allow the war to end quickly and everyday life to be restored so that refugee Ukrainians can return and the average economy can be restored to a country of peace.

Father God!

Heavenly Father, we continue to hear news of great disasters, such as floods and heat due to abnormal climates worldwide, along with war news. “The hope is that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and attain the glorious freedom of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers together in pain until now.” (Romans 8:18- 21) In this, we realize that all the creatures created by God are groaning and suffering as they wait for the coming of the Lord and that all of these phenomena of natural disasters caused by global warming and climate change are the beginning of catastrophe, signaling that the time of the Lord's coming is near. Please help us to see these things and repent, come to our senses, be alert and sober-minded, and give us the wisdom to live a life filled with the Holy Spirit with wise faith that prepares us to meet the Lord. Let us watch and pray as we prepare for the coming of the Lord, longing for God's kingdom of peace and justice ruled by the Lord, who governs and reigns over all things in the universe. Please help us praise the greatness of the perfect Lord. Give us the fullness of the Holy Spirit and enable us to live the life of a saint of words and prayer.

We (I) prayed for the nations in the name of Yeshua Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for the United States

'All your children will be taught by the Lord, and great will be their peace. '

(Isaiah 54:13)

Father God, I (we) pray for the US.

Father God!

The Biden administration amended Title IX (IX: nine), a federal civil rights law prohibiting schools that receive federal funds from discriminating based on gender. The definition of gender discrimination has been expanded to include gender identity and will be implemented in August. If these changes are allowed, safety and fairness in elementary, middle, and high schools will be compromised, allowing biological males to participate in girls-only school activities. Restrooms, locker rooms, and overnight field trip accommodations can now be used based on ‘gender identity’ rather than biological sex, ensuring privacy and, in many cases, safety for female students in gender-separated spaces (e.g., locker rooms, restrooms, exercise/medical rooms).  Additionally, failure to use a person's "preferred pronoun" for another student, teacher, or other person will be punished as sexual harassment, and it allows biological males to participate in girls-only sports. This puts biological girls and women at a higher risk of physical injury. It would also violate parents' rights to supervise the safety and well-being of their children at school-sponsored events.

Heavenly Father, we thank you that the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina, along with many other organizations, are filing a joint lawsuit opposing these Title IX changes. Louisiana Attorney General Liz Murrill said, "This is federal overreach, but it is on a scale and scale like no other." Please help our children and the next generation receive suitable lessons and education. “Supplications, prayers, intercessions and thanksgivings should be made for all people, for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a quiet and peaceful life in all godliness and holiness.” (1 Timothy 2:1 -2)" We pray more for the leaders and government officials in charge of educating the children of this land, “Train up a child in the way he should go. When he is old, he will not depart from it” (Proverbs 22:6) As these words say, the educational world and sexual identity are highly polluted, with American children and young people in churches pushing for sexual revolution education on homosexuality, transgenderism, etc. Amid this, please help the church and parents pray more so they can grow up with pure souls, and help them become families where the teachings of the word of faith are taught at home. Please help the church and believers wake up and pray with faith that this evil and rebellious generation is in its last days. We sincerely pray that the Lord will protect our children in the next generation.

Father God!

Tennessee's Governor Bill Lee signed the 'Baby Olivia Act,' which requires public schools to allow students to watch the "Baby Olivia" video, which shows the growth and development of a fetus. This “live-action computer animation depicts the development of Baby Olivia, beginning at conception, depicting the development of the brain, heart, and other vital organs during the early stages of fetal development.” This law will allow more than one million Tennessee public school students to learn scientifically accurate information about when life begins through world-class educational materials like Baby Olivia in Live Action.

Heavenly Father, please bless Governor Bill for signing Tennessee’s ‘Baby Olivia’s Law.’ We thank you for helping young students realize that fetuses are created with life and are recognizable human beings through this animated video and for assisting them to grow into citizens who can represent the voices of fetuses. “You formed my account and organized me in my mother’s womb. I give thanks to the Lord, for I am wonderfully and wonderfully created, and my soul knows how wonderful your works are. My form was not hidden from you when I was made in secret, strangely formed in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body, and all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. (Psalm 139:13-16) Following these words, please help us fully realize and believe that our lives exist in God the Creator, especially in His providence, in His image. In particular, please help America turn from the sin of abortion by realizing again that abortion is not a matter of women or our right to choose but a matter of the life and death of humans created in the image of God (Genesis 9:6).

Father God!

We pray for the November presidential election in the United States. Let a chosen leader be raised who can realize the values of the Bible according to the Word and correct all crookedness. Please help believers who believe in God and pray for the president and members of the Senate and House of Representatives so that they can discern and elect the people with a spirit of fear of the Lord. Let the media honestly report on the election campaign process and give the people the ears and discernment to judge and listen properly. In the name of Jesus, we cancel biased reports and public opinion, forming negative frames targeting specific candidates. We want those who fear God to devote themselves to the people and the country as presidents and leaders and have fair elections without manipulation or fraud. Let a president stand who restores America’s holiness by protecting its founding ideals and constitutional values and enacting an abortion law that saves the life of the fetus. Please help America become a just country of light that God uses until the end.

We (I) prayed for America in the name of Yeshua, Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for South Korea

'A person may think their own ways are right, but the Lord weighs the heart. To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice. '

(Proverbs 21:2-3)

'They must turn from evil and do good; they must seek peace and pursue it. '

(1 Peter 3:11)

Father God, I (we) pray for South Korea.

Father God!

On May 9, President Yoon said in the ‘Second Year Yoon Seok-yeol Government National Report and Press Conference,’ “We will mobilize all of the nation’s capabilities to overcome the low birth rate, which can be called a national emergency.” He said, “By having the Minister of Low Birth Rate Response Planning serve as the Deputy Prime Minister for Social Affairs, we will establish policies encompassing education, labor, and welfare and make it a national agenda beyond simple welfare policies.” Over the past five years, Korea's total fertility rate (0.92 in 2019, 0.84 in 2020, 0.81 in 2021, 0.78 in 2022, 0.72 in 2023) is the lowest in the world, less than half of the OECD average fertility rate (as of 2021) of 1.63. It is a country that does not give birth to. Since 2013, the country has ranked last in total fertility rate among OECD countries. Feeling a sense of crisis, the government established a policy to establish a Ministry of Planning for low birth rates and a representative policy to encourage childbirth. They said they would expand childcare and maternity leave, reduce childcare working hours, provide support for medical expenses for children, provide child allowances, support high-risk pregnant women, and support treatment costs for infertile couples.

God the Father created all things in the world, “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the sky, over the livestock and all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the ground.” He created them male and female. God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” “(Genesis 1:26-28) We praise God, the Creator, who created man in God's image and blesses him. We are grateful that the government of the Republic of Korea is establishing a new policy regarding the education and support of young children during childbirth. However, may we be created in the image of God and be blessed so that we may be fruitful and multiply and fill the whole earth. People who should glorify God are disobeying the blessings God gives them through their families, are running down the path of sin, and are heading toward destruction through the crimes of homosexuality and abortion. Please help young people in Korea get married, give birth to children provided by the Lord, and enjoy the blessings of the Lord. Lord, please support the families and children of faith living in this generation of sin not to follow the example of the world but to get married, give birth to children provided by the Lord, enjoy the blessings of the Lord, and become the world's light. In the blessings given through the family in the word of God, “Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things” (Colossians 3:2). Please give us the power of the Holy Spirit and protect us so that we can live as the world's light by thinking about the kingdom of God, overcoming the world with faith in God, and living as the world's light according to these words.

Father God!

On May 13, North Korea's Korean Central News Agency reported the news of the 2024 Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Under-17 Women's Asian Cup held a week ago. “Our team beat the puppet Korean team 7-0 in the first game on the 6th,” he said, using the expression ‘Puppet Korea.’ Recently, this expression has been used when North Korean state media frequently criticizes the South Korean government and when reporting simple news related to South Korea. “Deaths due to severe febrile thrombocytopenia syndrome in puppet Korea,” On the 12th, due to the “increasing number of coughing patients in Puppet Korea,” the term ‘Puppet Korea’ was used instead of South Korea, which had been previously used.

Heavenly Father, please cause the communist regime in North Korea to fall quickly and create a unified Korea. Please unify us through the Gospel, rebuild the worship altars of the collapsed churches in North Korea, and make them a place to worship God. We pray that the Kim Jong-un regime, which is calling the Republic of Korea a puppet Korea and heading towards even more evil, will fall and that the idol that has been claiming to be the sun god for three generations will fall. Please listen to the pleas of North Korean believers who are mourning in the darkness and praying for the Lord's kingdom to come, and please answer the prayers of South Korean churches and believers who are praying for unification. In particular, please help the churches and believers in South Korea repent and intercede for the unification of the country and people and the church's restoration. Please bless the intercessors still praying in their closets for your kingdom and righteousness to be established in the Republic of Korea, and please answer their prayers. “Thus says the LORD: Stand in the courts of the temple of the LORD and speak to the worshipers in the temple of the LORD from all the cities of Judah, all the words I have commanded you; do not diminish one word of it. Then I will turn from the way I had planned to bring disaster on them because of their wicked ways. Thus you will say to them, ‘Thus says the LORD: ‘You will not obey me and walk in my law that I have set before you; “I continually sent my servants the prophets, telling you to obey their words, but you did not obey” (Jeremiah 26:2-5) Please raise prophets in Korea who will spread the Word of God correctly so that the Republic of Korea can become a place where the people can understand the Word of God and stand upright before God with God's heart and mission. Please help the Korean churches serve the Lord on their knees in prayer, not forgetting that they have prayed and taken the lead in building the nation and receiving today's blessings amidst the problematic history of the past. Fill the remaining cup of prayer that will open the door to unification. Please help Korea become a Christian nation used by God and become a missionary Korea, an advanced Korea, and a unified anti-communist liberal democratic market economy. Please help us become a country that is blessed with pro-Israel policies and makes Israel jealous.

Father God!

We especially pray for the human rights of North Korean defectors in China. The Chinese government does not recognize the status of UN refugees. It is forcibly repatriating them to North Korea by the UN Refugee Convention and the UN Protocol on the Status of Refugees. In this situation, please rule over the foolishness and injustice of the government and National Assembly members in ignoring China and the Chinese Communist Party, which is forcibly repatriating North Korean defectors to North Korea. “God is our God of salvation; we have escaped from death because of the Lord God. God will strike and crush the head of his enemies, the crown of the head of one who walks in sin.” (Psalm 68:20,21) Please work to save North Korean defectors from death and allow them to be recognized as refugees and come to the free Republic of Korea. Please rule over those who block them, have mercy on our people who are suffering and being trampled in North Korea, and give us a day of liberation when the Three Eighth Good Day opens soon. Please give us the wisdom and courage to make sound conscience, discernment, and decisions so that the government of the Republic of Korea, the National Assembly, and the courts can make sound politics, decisions, and judgments based on the Constitution. Please help us become the Republic of Korea, where the deep-rooted corruption of wrongful wealth accumulation and abuse of power is eradicated, and a good conscience and social justice are established. Let the leaders of the Republic of Korea live righteous lives and become people who love and serve their country and people. In particular, please help God's children and the church that believes in Heavenly Father, serve the Lord in His peace, and live the life of witnesses of the gospel so that all citizens can come before the Lord.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) prayed for South Korea. Amen. 

Praying for CWMI

Father God!

We pray for the ministry planned and promoted by CWMI in 2024. 

The Korean branch is planning a Holy Spirit-filled prayer meeting for Christian female leaders on June 4-5. May the Holy Spirit guide you.

We plan a seminar for Korean missionaries in Israel from September 23rd to 30th. Please bless us so that the doors that have been shrunk due to Israel's war will be wide open, and please keep the instructors and all attendees solid and safe with the Holy Spirit.

# Please bless all executives and branch heads, including the president. What we ask of those in charge is loyalty, so let them obey for the glory of the Lord and let only the gospel be revealed. 

Focused ministry:

1. Israel Bible Seminar 2. Bible College 3. Cultural Performance Ministry 

4. Aliyah fundraising ministry 5. Consolation ministry 6. Intercessory prayer ministry

We pray for the Wednesday All Nations Prayer Meeting, held online every week. Thank you for blessing the Nations Prayer Meeting, which has been working diligently every week. Bless the ICC Church and the Virginia House of Prayer for the Nations (VHOP). Thank you for allowing us to make the recent 'Prayer Video' to pray for the fulfillment of the Bible and the video to convey "God's Time and Israel". Many videos that can be used as data to inform Israel are spread so people can discern the time of this era and pray with the Bible in their closets.

Proclaiming prayer for Israel and all other nations

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

The great kings’ city, Jerusalem shall be fully filled with the peace of Yeshua, the king of Jews!

The powers that divide Jerusalem and prevent the return of the King will be collapsed by self-destruction!

Persian influence, supporting the neighboring countries to be against Jerusalem, will be cut off!

All saints in the whole world shall be watchmen over the walls of Jerusalem!

The sound of idolatry, in Jerusalem and the land of Israel, shall be cut off! Let it disappear and vanish! Amen!

The miracle of salvation, healing, and restoration shall be full in every church in Israel every day!

The movement to know Yeshua, a Jewish man, shall be a trend in the campus of Israeli universities! Amen! 

This year shall be a major turning point for Jewish Aliyah in all around the world!

Jewish people living in Russia, central Asia, and all other areas shall quickly return to their homeland before the doors shut!

Korean churches, in all nations, seeing the flag of Aliyah, shall participate in the Mission for Israel! Amen!

All the chain of oppression binding Arabic children and women shall shatter!

Children and women in Arab countries shall be the gateway to the blessings of the Gospel!

The dirty spirit of Homosexuality, covering the whole world, shall crumble! Amen! 

The wind of reform to understand Israel shall blow in the Korean Churches!

The wicked forces behind the North Korean regime shall be collapsed and self-destructed!

The brave believers shall be raised and restored in North Korea so that the Gospel shall spread widely! Amen!

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the King of Jews, King of kings, I proclaim.

The fascination of Antichrist, the world monolithic government such as the Illuminati, Jesuit, Freemason, and the united religion, shall be clearly exposed!

Wise and loyal servants of God shall discern and teach so that the saints will be awake without being deceived!

The Grace of our Lord, Yeshua Messiah, the love of God, and the communion of Holy Spirit shall be filled upon all Christians who pray for the peace of Jerusalem and world mission! Amen!

Above all supplication, I (we) pray in the name of Yeshua Messiah. 

Finish with God’s prayer. Amen.

“Prayer Meeting for Israel and All Nations”

Every Wednesday 12PM (US EDT), ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Korea

The regular prayer meeting, on last Thursday every month, is temporarily stopped. 

The next meeting schedule will be informed later.

Inquiry: cwmi2019@gmail.com  missionary Cho, Kyung Soon (010-5511-1824)

CWMI Overseas 

Please refer to the online prayer meeting (live streaming available) at the Virginia international House of Prayer (International Calvary Church / CWMI Chairman Pastor Sung-ja Lee). 

ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Website (www.cwmi2019.com/www.cwmi2019.net)

Visit the website every week to watch the ICC Friday Open Worship Service, which offers praise and prayers.

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(05/22-05/28/2024 운영자 2024.05.22 0 165
다음글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(05/08-05/14/2024 운영자 2024.05.08 0 127