CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers

• 홈 >
  • 열방기도회 & 기도문 >
  • CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(05/22-05/28/2024 운영자 2024-05-22
  • 추천 0
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 165

http://cwmi2019.com/bbs/bbsView/41/6397961

Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations      

5/22-5/28/24>

Praying for Israel

'Then I told her, “You are to live with me many days; you must not be a prostitute or be intimate with any man, and I will behave the same way toward you.” '

(Hosea 3:3)

Father God, we (I) pray for Israel.

Father God!

On May 20, the Chief Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC) requested arrest warrants for Israeli and Hamas leaders on charges of war crimes and crimes against humanity. In response, the Biden administration issued a statement and said, “We will always stand with Israel against its security threats,” he said. Secretary of State Tony Blinken also said, "We find it shameful that the ICC prosecutor views Israel and Hamas equally." “Hamas is a terrorist organization that committed the worst massacre of Jews since the Holocaust and still holds dozens of people hostage, including Americans.” “The ICC has no jurisdiction over this matter.” White House National Security Communications Advisor John Kirby said, “This is outrageous.” He emphasized that “Israel and Hamas are not equivalent.”

Heavenly Father, we thank the President and government of the United States for their correct discernment in opposing the International Criminal Court's announcement of an arrest warrant for Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. Heavenly Father, who knows every situation in Israel! There are currently anti-Israel protests around the world, and especially among American universities, where Israel protests are now starting to reach high schools. In this situation, I am grateful that Secretary of State Blinken is issuing a statement revealing the evil and terrorism of Hamas' massacre of Jews and refusal to return hostages. We are thankful that the Lord, according to the words of the Lord who called Abraham, guided him to the land of Canaan, and blessed him, is returning the scattered Israel to their homeland, restoring their nation, and establishing them as a developing and robust nation. “I will make you into a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you. (Genesis 12:2,3) According to these words, I believe that God is blessing the countries that bless Israel and cursing the countries that are cursing Israel during this difficult time of war against Hamas. Amidst the anti-Semitism that is happening in the United States, please let the history of American Jews returning to their homeland take place. With the right policies, let the U.S. government stand on Israel's side and make us a country blessed by God. Please protect Israel and give her victory even during the war, and bless those countries who help Israel on God’s side.

* Heavenly Father, we proclaim that the war belongs to the Lord and pray by proclaiming Psalm 129:1-6.

1. Israel now says, “They have oppressed me since I was young.

2. From my youth, they have often tormented me, but they could not overcome me.

3. The plowers plowed my back and made their furrows long.

4. The LORD is righteous; he has cut off the cords of the wicked.

5. Let all who hate Zion turn away in shame.

6. Let them be like the grass on the roof, which withers before it can grow.

Heavenly Father, we thank you for bringing the Jewish people back to the Promised Land according to these words, establishing a nation, and protecting us despite difficulties through the many past wars. As the days of war are getting longer, please help all the people of Israel understand the Word of God more, come before God, and become people who worship God.

Father God!

Prime Minister Netanyahu and Yoav Gallant, who leads the war cabinet, announced on the 15th that he opposes Prime Minister Netanyahu's call for direct rule over the Gaza Strip. Also, on the 18th, Gantz said that he would withdraw from the coalition if a six-point plan, including a plan for post-war governance of the Gaza Strip, is not drawn up by June 8. Conflict among cabinet ministers is growing amid international criticism of the war cabinet, which withholds decisions on significant policies.

Heavenly Father, please give wisdom and understanding to Prime Minister Netanyahu, Israel's political leaders, and especially members of the War Cabinet. Please help leaders understand God's will, receive instruction, and practice the law uprightly and honestly. In the midst of a difficult situation, leaders cannot become one by following their own thoughts when they should be moving forward with one mind, seeking the Lord's will and wisdom. “It takes one to defeat, but two can stand; a three-ply cord is not easily broken” (Ecclesiastes 4:12). May the three members of the War Cabinet become one according to the Word of God. They say, “Let all speak the same thing, and let there be no divisions among you, but be perfectly united in the same mind and spirit” (1 Corinthians 1:10b). According to these words, please help us to become leaders who seek God's will without conflict, unite with the same mind and purpose, and dedicate ourselves to the country. Please support the leaders of the Israeli cabinet in becoming people who humble themselves before the Word of God, fear God, become one, and serve each other and the people so that we can overcome this difficult time and move forward with one mind.

Father God!

On May 20, U.S. White House National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan visited Israel. Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant emphasized that the expansion of military operations against Rafah, the southernmost city in the Gaza Strip, must be carried out because it is expected that Rafah will contain Hamas leaders and remnants, as well as hostages taken in October of last year. Only then can the war's goals, including dismantling Hamas and rescuing hostages, be achieved, he said, emphasizing the expansion of ground warfare. He also explained the recent evacuation of refugees and humanitarian support, conveying his will to expand the war.

Heavenly Father, the international community, including the United States, is concerned about massive civilian casualties if full-scale street fighting breaks out in Rafah. So, while Israel is trying to dissuade this, it is engaging in battle in the Rafah area, stating that it can dismantle Hamas and save the hostages by attacking the Rafah area. Please give courage to the Israeli soldiers on the battlefield and protect them. “Behold, I will make you a new threshing instrument with sharp teeth; you will beat the mountains into crumbs and the hills like chaff” (Isaiah 41:15). Please make us a new threshing machine according to your words and make us strong and courageous warriors who believe and trust in God. Please control the evil of Hamas, which plans to use civilians as shields to attack Israel and prevent residents from fleeing, causing the deaths of residents in Israel's counterattack and anti-Semitism against Israel. Please allow the Palestinians in Rafah, Gaza, to follow Israel's guidance and move to a safe area, and please protect the Israeli soldiers who are waging war against Hamas agents. Please help the land of Gaza be restored according to God's word and return fully under Israeli rule so that the residents of Gaza can find stability and peace as an autonomous government with the West Bank.

Father God!

The Israeli Ministry of Defense predicts that if there is no diplomatic solution to the Lebanese armed political faction Hezbollah's intervention in the war, it could lead to an escalation of the war. Hezbollah's rocket and missile attacks in northern Israel have become more severe in the past week, and the level of attacks continues to increase. Regarding Iran's frequent use of Syria as a base from which to launch proxy attacks against Israel, many experts have said that Syria is one of many fronts that Iran has used and that some IRGC officers were even stationed there until recently.

# On the 20th, Houthi terrorists in Yemen launched ballistic missiles at ships in the Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea as part of the 'Axis of Resistance.'

Father God, over the past week, Hezbollah on the Gaza Strip and northern border with Lebanon has continued to attack Israel with increasing numbers of rockets, drones, and missiles. Yemen's Houthi rebels are attacking ships on the sea route. Already, 83,000 residents of cities on the northern border and many residents along the southern border with Gaza have left their homes and workplaces and are living as refugees. In this challenging situation, please help Israel become a people who rely more on the Word of God and pray. “I will lift my eyes toward the mountains; whence will my help come? My help is from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. The LORD will not let you stumble; he who watches over you will not slumber. He who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. “He will not” (Psalm 121:1-4). Please help us become a people who praise with faith. Jehovah God will protect Israel, avoid all tribulations, protect the people of Israel, and fulfill all His promises. May Jehovah God the Father protect Israel’s entry and exit forever. Also, during this difficult time, may the people of Israel seek the Lord with all their hearts and cry out to Him in prayer. May the Lord grant His grace and remove the evil things of war and terrorism from this land. Please let this war end quickly and allow abundant restoration in this land through the peace and shalom that the Lord gives.

Father God!

Heavenly Father, we thank you for calling all of us, Gentiles, as intercessors and servants of God’s great and precious work. We pray with the mission of a watchman on the perfect wall. Give us peace in Jerusalem, Lord God, establish Jerusalem and be praised. May the Jews and all the tribes of Israel scattered throughout the nations who must return to their homeland return to the Promised Land. Please work so Aliyah can be fulfilled even among the believing Jews by changing the law of return. Give us the power to fully fulfill the precious mission of praying and serving each of us until the word of God is fulfilled. May I always live a life of faith filled with the Holy Spirit. Please take care of our health.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) pray for Israel.

Praying for the Nations

'Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed. I cry out to God Most High, to God, who vindicates me. '

(Psalms 57:1-2)

Father God!

Kazakhstan, where about 74% of the population belongs to the Sunni Muslim sect, has seen a surge in police raids, arrests, and fines against southern Christians over the past two months. One legal expert in Kazakhstan says the recent situation is reminiscent of the persecution during President Nursultan Nazarbayev's term in office from 1991 to 2019. He said, “Raids, persecution, and imposition of fines on religious minorities frequently occurred during the process of adopting amendments to the law on religious activities.” According to Forum 18 news, police raided worship gatherings at three unregistered Protestant churches in the Shu district near the Kyrgyz border in March and April. They said church members were required to provide written statements about church activities and seven summary fines were imposed.

# Police raided Shu Baptist Church on April 14 and 30 and charged Pastor Andrei Voiprav, 77, with illegal missionary activities. They pressured the pastor and three church members to sign a form acknowledging their participation in an “unregistered, suspended or banned religious group or social group.” The pastor and three church members were fined 184,600 tenge (KRW 570,000).

# After the police raided the home of Pastor Walter Mirau (47), where church members were gathered, two church members and Pastor Mirau were sentenced to death by Article 9 of Article 489 of the Administrative Act. He is accused of leading an “unregistered, suspended or banned religious or social group.” The two church members were fined 369,200 tenges (KRW 1.13 million), equivalent to two months' average wages, and 184,600 tenges (KRW 570,000). Despite three appeals at court hearings in April and May, the Shu and Jambyl District Courts rejected their requests.

# In commemoration of International Women's Day on March 8, Sergei Orlov, a preacher living in the city of Almaty, accused a stranger of secretly filming him delivering a message about women in the Bible. He was fined heavily for “carrying out missionary activities without state registration.” Orlov appealed this, but the Almaty District Special Administrative Court rejected it on April 19, and the court case against Orlov is still pending.

Heavenly Father, we pray for the persecuted church and believers in Kazakhstan. Churches and believers in Kazakhstan are appealing to the government in court amid difficulties and encouraging and praying for each other. As persecution intensifies, please protect the safety of all churches and families and give boldness to church leaders. Please fill the saints with the Holy Spirit so they can stand firm in faith, rely more on the Lord, and become victorious. “Blessed are you when people hate you, and alienate you, and revile you, and call your name evil, because of the Son of Man. On that day, rejoice and leap for joy, for your reward is great in heaven, for so their fathers did to the prophets.” (Luke 6:22,23) Please protect the pastors and believers of the Kazakh church so they can have strong and bold faith and be victorious as they look to the Lord through the Word of God. As we hear the news of the persecution of the church taking place in Kazakhstan, we pray that the Lord will also protect and protect the ministers serving there.

Father God!

On May 20, Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi, head of the Iranian administration and second in power, died in a helicopter crash. President Raisi attended the completion ceremony of the Gizgalasi Dam, built on the Aras River in northwestern East Azerbaijan, around 1 p.m. the previous day. Afterward, he died in a helicopter crash in the Dismar Forest near the border while traveling to the capital, Tehran, with nine people, including Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian and East Azerbaijan Governor Malek Rahmati. The Iranian government declared five days of national mourning.

Heavenly Father, we heard the news of the death of Iranian President Raisi, the second-highest-ranking figure in Iran, who is attacking Israel and waging war by providing weapons to Hamas in the southern Gaza Strip and Hamas terrorist groups on the northern border of Lebanon, saying that they will eliminate Israel from the face of the earth. He called Abraham and gave the land of Canaan to his descendants as the land of eternal promise. “I will make you into a great nation, I will bless you and make your name great; you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you. (Genesis 12:2,3) According to these words, please bless those who bless Israel and the nations, and curse those who curse, and may all people on earth fulfill God's word by making Israel the chosen nation of God. We believe God has created a nation that will make His holy name known to all countries.

Father God!

Heavenly Father, we continue to hear news of great disasters, such as floods and heat due to abnormal climates worldwide, along with war news. “The hope is that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and attain the glorious freedom of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers together in pain until now.” (Romans 8:18- 21) In this, we realize that all the creatures created by God are groaning and suffering as they wait for the coming of the Lord and that all of these phenomena of natural disasters caused by global warming and climate change are the beginning of catastrophe, signaling that the time of the Lord's coming is near. Please help us to see these things and repent, come to our senses, be alert and sober-minded, and give us the wisdom to live a life filled with the Holy Spirit with wise faith that prepares us to meet the Lord. Let us watch and pray as we prepare for the coming of the Lord, longing for God's kingdom of peace and justice ruled by the Lord, who governs and reigns over all things in the universe. Please help us praise the greatness of the perfect Lord. Give us the fullness of the Holy Spirit and enable us to live the life of a saint of words and prayer.

We (I) prayed for the nations in the name of Yeshua Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for the United States

' “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’ '

(Matthew 19:4)

Father God, I (we) pray for the US.

Father God!

Idaho Governor Brad Little signed House Bill 668 this year, blocking the use of public funds for gender confirmation procedures. This prevents Idaho tax dollars from being used to pay for treatment or surgery aimed at changing a person's gender appearance, which could result in irreversible physical changes, amputation, infertility, or sexual dysfunction. And he signed two bills into law last month. House Bill 538 would ban all government agencies, including elementary, middle, and high school educators and college professors, from using a name or pronoun that does not match the gender assigned at birth. Another Bill 421 states that there are only two genders in humans, male and female, and that under no circumstances will an individual's gender be determined by regulations or one's status. In 2020, Idaho became the first state to sign a bill banning athletes with transgender identities from participating in women's and women's sports. Since then, Governor Little has continued to lead the fight against LGBT ideology, signing a bill banning transgender people from changing their birth certificates to match their gender identity.

Heavenly Father, amidst all the temptations and pressures to follow world trends for political reasons, we thank you for allowing Idaho to pass legislation based on Biblical values to ensure that our residents and students are not forced into the ambiguity of their sexual identity. “Supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings should be made for all people, for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a quiet and peaceful life in all godliness and holiness.” (1 Timothy 2:1- 2)" We are thankful and believe that God has answered our prayers by allowing us to pray according to these words. We pray even more for leaders and government officials who are upright according to His words. When we say to our children, “All your children will be taught by the Lord, and great peace will be upon your children” (Isaiah 54:13). Please raise us diligently with the teachings of Jehovah as these words say, and give us the wisdom and knowledge to discern the truth amid the sexual revolution education, such as homosexuality and transgenderism, which are rampant in the American education system. Please help us seek God's will and righteousness in all areas, including city laws, education, and culture, and preserve the holiness of America through the prayers of American churches, intercessors, and parents, along with prayers from all over the world.

Father God!

We bless the ‘Let Us Worship’ team, a worship team that worships and teaches in the capitals and capitols of each state across the country with the goal of “Kingdom to the Capital.” Worship leader Sean Peucht is holding a ‘United for Israel March’ on a university campus where anti-Israel and anti-Semitism are rampant. At a recent event held on the University of Southern California campus, thousands of Christians and Jews from across the country marched in praise and supported Israel. The march was met with powerful praise, and the peace and hope that resounded among the crowd drowned out all the hateful rhetoric. They held their first worship event at Columbia University in solidarity with pro-Israel Christians and Jewish students while anti-Israel protesters occupied Columbia University in New York. The joint march team's worship of joy and unity overwhelmed the protesters and showed that Israel has the right to defend itself.

Father, we stand with Israel at a time when our freedom to worship You and obey Your Word is under unprecedented attack. “Seek peace for Jerusalem; he who loves Jerusalem will prosper. Peace be within your walls, and prosperity in your palaces.” (Psalm 122:6-7) Thank you for being with us for the suffering Jews like these words. Politicians and social media reverse-discriminate against Christians and Jews through anti-discrimination laws and try to kill churches, congregations of believers, and voices of evangelism. However, we are thankful that the churches and intercessors in America worship God and praise His holy name. Please give us the power of prayer so that churches and believers in the United States can pray for the peace of Jerusalem and love Jerusalem so that we can speak out more and pray for peace to come to our city and home.

Father God!

We pray for the November presidential election in the United States. Let a chosen leader be raised who can realize the values of the Bible according to the Word and correct all crookedness. Please help believers who believe in God and pray for the president and members of the Senate and House of Representatives so that they can discern and elect the people with a spirit of fear of the Lord. Let the media honestly report on the election campaign process and give the people the ears and discernment to judge and listen properly. In the name of Jesus, we cancel biased reports and public opinion, forming negative frames targeting specific candidates. We want those who fear God to devote themselves to the people and the country as presidents and leaders and have fair elections without manipulation or fraud. Let a president stand who restores America’s holiness by protecting its founding ideals and constitutional values and enacting an abortion law that saves the life of the fetus. Please help America become a just country of light that God uses until the end.

We (I) prayed for America in the name of Yeshua, Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for South Korea

'Contend, Lord , with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me. Take up shield and armor; arise and come to my aid. Brandish spear and javelin against those who pursue me. Say to me, “I am your salvation.” '

(Psalms 35:1-3)

Father God, I (we) pray for South Korea.

Father God!

After being elected as a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council on June 6 last year, the government of the Republic of Korea has been preparing to become a member for the 2024-2025 term. In addition, we established an organic and close information-sharing system with Security Council members by holding policy consultation meetings with prominent members and meetings with new non-permanent members. In addition, we plan to actively realize our vision of a pivotal global nation through our appointment as a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council. In particular, he said he plans to play a responsible role in ensuring that the Security Council responds effectively to significant issues that threaten international peace and security, such as the North Korea issue, the Ukraine crisis, and the Israel-Palestine issue.

Heavenly Father, we thank you for blessing the Republic of Korea, establishing it among the world's nations, and allowing it to work with the prominent members of the Security Council as a non-permanent country on the UN Security Council. We are grateful that God has blessed the Korean government as a democratic country that can grow into a free market economy and influence the nations. At this time, please let the government, National Assembly, and judiciary stand upright so Korea can become a country that humbly serves the nations. In particular, please allow people of upright faith in God to be established and exalt the Lord's name as the world's light. “For you are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. No one lights a lamp and puts it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. So let your light shine before men so they may lead you to them. See your good deeds and give glory to your Father in heaven (Matthew 5:13-16). Please bless, establish, and use the young people, the next generation of faith in Korea, to rise and shine. We bless and pray that we will become the next generation of believers in Korea who will make known the existence of God to all nations and exalt the name of the Lord.

Father God!

Since last April, North Korea has been mobilizing heavy equipment and troops to lay landmines throughout the northern area of the cease-fire line. In addition to building surveillance posts and the other regions in the North bordering Goseong, Gangwon Province, Cheorwon, and Yeoncheon, Gyeonggi Province, it has been reported that landmines are recently being laid in the DMZ in the northern region of the Western Front. The laying of mines in the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) using heavy equipment such as excavators is the first since the Armistice Agreement in 1953, and bringing heavy equipment into the DMZ without prior consultation with the United Nations Command in Korea is a violation of the Armistice Agreement. Beginning at the end of last year, when North Korea defined inter-Korean relations as a “hostile relationship between two countries,” it was observed that North Korea mobilized about 1,000 troops and laid landmines more densely for about a month. In January last year, Kim Jong-un said, “We will strictly implement step-by-step measures to separate all North-South connection conditions in the border area.” As a follow-up measure, the military authorities said that since most of the areas where additional mines were laid were in the mountains or along streams, further analysis is needed to determine whether North Korea is trying to create a 'borderline' or block the movement routes of North Korean defectors. An official from the Joint Chiefs of Staff said, “Our military is closely tracking and monitoring the activities of the North Korean military and is cooperating closely with the United Nations Command while maintaining a solid military readiness posture.”

Heavenly Father, we pray together with the Esther Prayer Movement, which prays for our country and people. Since North Korea's Kim Jong-un defined inter-Korean relations as a relationship between two hostile countries last year, North Korea has been mobilizing heavy equipment and about 1,000 troops to lay landmines in the DMZ. Please ensure that our military closely cooperates with the United Nations Command and tracks and monitors the activities of the North Korean military to maintain a firm preparedness posture. “Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain; unless the LORD guards the city, the watchman keeps awake in vain” (Psalm 127:1). We thank God for protecting the Three Eightfold Presence and protecting the safety and peace of the Republic of Korea. Please give the power of the Holy Spirit so that the churches in South Korea will become more awake and raise their knees in prayer to fill the cup of prayer for the unification of the pioneers of faith. In particular, please help all South Korean churches and believers see these movements of North Korea and become more alert and pray and prepare for the salvation and gospel unification of North Korea. In particular, please let North Korea's Juche ideology, idolization and deification system, and the three-generation hereditary dictatorship, which was selected as one of the world's top 10 religions, come to an end quickly, and let the armistice situation of armed confrontation between compatriots come to an end soon. Please help the South and North achieve the gospel unification of liberal democracy prepared by God so that the collapsed church altars in North Korea can be restored and a unified Korea where God can be worshiped. Please help us become a Republic of Korea that spreads and exalts the name of the Lord to all nations.

Father God!

We especially pray for the human rights of North Korean defectors in China. The Chinese government does not recognize the status of UN refugees. It is forcibly repatriating them to North Korea by the UN Refugee Convention and the UN Protocol on the Status of Refugees. In this situation, please rule over the foolishness and injustice of the government and National Assembly members in ignoring China and the Chinese Communist Party, which is forcibly repatriating North Korean defectors to North Korea. “God is our God of salvation; we have escaped from death because of the Lord God. God will strike and crush the head of his enemies, the crown of the head of one who walks in sin.” (Psalm 68:20,21) Please work to save North Korean defectors from death and allow them to be recognized as refugees and come to the free Republic of Korea. Please rule over those who block them, have mercy on our people who are suffering and being trampled in North Korea, and give us a day of liberation when the Three Eighth Good Day opens soon. Please give us the wisdom and courage to make sound conscience, discernment, and decisions so that the government of the Republic of Korea, the National Assembly, and the courts can make sound politics, decisions, and judgments based on the Constitution. Please help us become the Republic of Korea, where the deep-rooted corruption of wrongful wealth accumulation and abuse of power is eradicated, and a good conscience and social justice are established.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) prayed for South Korea. Amen. 

Praying for CWMI

Father God!

We pray for the ministry planned and promoted by CWMI in 2024. 

The Korean branch is planning a Holy Spirit-filled prayer meeting for Christian female leaders on June 4-5. May the Holy Spirit guide you.

We plan a seminar for Korean missionaries in Israel from September 23rd to 30th. Please bless us so that the doors that have been shrunk due to Israel's war will be wide open, and please keep the instructors and all attendees solid and safe with the Holy Spirit.

# Please bless all executives and branch heads, including the president. What we ask of those in charge is loyalty, so let them obey for the glory of the Lord and let only the gospel be revealed. 

Focused ministry:

1. Israel Bible Seminar 2. Bible College 3. Cultural Performance Ministry 

4. Aliyah fundraising ministry 5. Consolation ministry 6. Intercessory prayer ministry

We pray for the Wednesday All Nations Prayer Meeting, held online every week. Thank you for blessing the Nations Prayer Meeting, which has been working diligently every week. Bless the ICC Church and the Virginia House of Prayer for the Nations (VHOP). Thank you for allowing us to make the recent 'Prayer Video' to pray for the fulfillment of the Bible and the video to convey "God's Time and Israel". Many videos that can be used as data to inform Israel are spread so people can discern the time of this era and pray with the Bible in their closets.

Proclaiming prayer for Israel and all other nations

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

The great kings’ city, Jerusalem shall be fully filled with the peace of Yeshua, the king of Jews!

The powers that divide Jerusalem and prevent the return of the King will be collapsed by self-destruction!

Persian influence, supporting the neighboring countries to be against Jerusalem, will be cut off!

All saints in the whole world shall be watchmen over the walls of Jerusalem!

The sound of idolatry, in Jerusalem and the land of Israel, shall be cut off! Let it disappear and vanish! Amen!

The miracle of salvation, healing, and restoration shall be full in every church in Israel every day!

The movement to know Yeshua, a Jewish man, shall be a trend in the campus of Israeli universities! Amen! 

This year shall be a major turning point for Jewish Aliyah in all around the world!

Jewish people living in Russia, central Asia, and all other areas shall quickly return to their homeland before the doors shut!

Korean churches, in all nations, seeing the flag of Aliyah, shall participate in the Mission for Israel! Amen!

All the chain of oppression binding Arabic children and women shall shatter!

Children and women in Arab countries shall be the gateway to the blessings of the Gospel!

The dirty spirit of Homosexuality, covering the whole world, shall crumble! Amen! 

The wind of reform to understand Israel shall blow in the Korean Churches!

The wicked forces behind the North Korean regime shall be collapsed and self-destructed!

The brave believers shall be raised and restored in North Korea so that the Gospel shall spread widely! Amen!

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the King of Jews, King of kings, I proclaim.

The fascination of Antichrist, the world monolithic government such as the Illuminati, Jesuit, Freemason, and the united religion, shall be clearly exposed!

Wise and loyal servants of God shall discern and teach so that the saints will be awake without being deceived!

The Grace of our Lord, Yeshua Messiah, the love of God, and the communion of Holy Spirit shall be filled upon all Christians who pray for the peace of Jerusalem and world mission! Amen!

Above all supplication, I (we) pray in the name of Yeshua Messiah. 

Finish with God’s prayer. Amen.

“Prayer Meeting for Israel and All Nations”

Every Wednesday 12PM (US EDT), ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Korea

The regular prayer meeting, on last Thursday every month, is temporarily stopped. 

The next meeting schedule will be informed later.

Inquiry: cwmi2019@gmail.com  missionary Cho, Kyung Soon (010-5511-1824)

CWMI Overseas 

Please refer to the online prayer meeting (live streaming available) at the Virginia international House of Prayer (International Calvary Church / CWMI Chairman Pastor Sung-ja Lee). 

ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Website (www.cwmi2019.com/www.cwmi2019.net)

Visit the website every week to watch the ICC Friday Open Worship Service, which offers praise and prayers.

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(05/29-06/04/2024 운영자 2024.05.29 0 137
다음글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(05/15-05/21/2024 운영자 2024.05.15 0 150