CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers

• 홈 >
  • 열방기도회 & 기도문 >
  • CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(06/05-06/11/2024 운영자 2024-06-06
  • 추천 2
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 193

http://cwmi2019.com/bbs/bbsView/41/6403942

Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations      

6/5-6/11/24>

Praying for Israel

'The wicked have set a snare for me, but I have not strayed from your precepts. Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart. My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end. 

(Psalms 119:110-112)

Father God, we (I) pray for Israel.

Father God!

Pramila Patton, Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General, reported on the sexual violence incident on October 7. Within two months, based on interviews with survivors and examinations of victims' bodies in several morgues, the Daily Mail said, "It was a catalog of the most extreme and inhumane forms of murder, torture, and other horrors." On May 30, two Hamas terrorists (Jamal Hussein Raadi, 47, and his son Abdallah, 18) confessed to raping and then killing an innocent Israeli civilian on October 7. It said the two terrorists killed civilians in their own homes, kidnapped the victim, and raped and then murdered the woman before killing her. The report noted that some women who attended the Supernova Music Festival on October 7 were also victims of Hamas' use of sexual violence as a weapon. An IDF spokesperson said. “Over the past few months, we have seen mounting evidence of the brutal violence committed by Hamas on October 7, including gender-based atrocities and sexual violence. “This confession further proves that any attempt to deny the horrors of October 7 and discredit the testimony of witnesses, survivors, and freed hostages is an act designed to delegitimize Israel and further legitimize Hamas’ terrorism.”

Heavenly Father, the Hamas terrorists who attacked Israel on October 7 last year mercilessly destroyed villages. They murdered residents and young people at the Nova Music Festival, raped and killed women, and took numerous hostages to Gaza. Even in Gaza, they continue to rape female hostages and murder the remaining hostages. Please do not ignore their evil actions; control them. “Just as they watched my life, they gathered together and watched my steps in secret. Will they be safe if they do evil? Be angry, O God, and bring down all the people.” (Psalm 56:6,7)

Heavenly Father, “Their venom is like the venom of serpents; they are like deaf vipers that have blocked their ears. 5. It is a poisonous serpent that does not listen to the charms of magicians and does not obey the magic tricks of skilled magicians. 6. Break the teeth out of their mouths, O God; cut out the molars of young lions, O LORD; 7. He makes them disappear like rushing waters and like arrows that are aimed and broken. 8. Make me like a snail that disappears, like a child born without full term who does not see sunlight. 9. Before the thorn fire heats the kiln, let the strong wind sweep away the wood, whether live or burning.” (Psalm 58:4-9) Please govern and work according to these words.

Father God!

On June 3, Israeli military chief spokesman Daniel Hagari announced that four Israeli hostages (Amiram Cooper, Yoram Metzger, Haim Perry, and Nadav Popplewell) held by the Palestinian armed faction Hamas were killed in Khan Younis, southern Gaza Strip, Palestine. Excluding Popplewell, Cooper, Metzger, and Perry, three people in their 80s appeared in a video released by Hamas' military organization, Al-Qassam Brigades, in December last year. In the video, Perry said, "You have to get us out of here at any cost," they repeated, "Don't let us grow old here." Israel estimates that about 85 of the 130 hostages remaining in the Gaza Strip are alive.

Heavenly Father, please comfort and protect the families of the hostages, especially those who are grieving upon hearing the news of their deaths, and fulfill Your covenant. Please help the Israelites become people who seek God, pray through this difficult time of war, and seek the face of the Lord. Please open their eyes, ears, and hearts. Please help the Holy Spirit to help us realize that Yeshua is the Messiah who saves us from the power of Satan and eternal death, that He is the King of the Jews, and that we become Israelites who come before the Lord.

Father God!

On the 1st, Prime Minister Netanyahu said that the ceasefire plan unveiled by US President Biden was only a part of it, as opposition from far-right figures in the coalition government against the new ceasefire plan in the Gaza Strip intensified. He said he would not end the war until Hamas was eliminated. Previously, President Biden's first phase was a six-week ceasefire, including the withdrawal of Israeli troops from populated areas, and the second phase was the release of some hostages from Hamas. He also unveiled a new cease-fire plan that includes the withdrawal of Israeli troops from Gaza, the exchange of all surviving hostages, and a three-phase reconstruction of Gaza, emphasizing that the war cabinet unanimously agreed upon efforts to repatriate hostages and eliminate Hamas.

Heavenly Father, please protect the Israeli soldiers on the battlefield, the northern Lebanon border and the Golan Heights to eliminate Hamas, which is attacking Israel by using ordinary Gaza citizens as human shields. “You are holy, O Lord, in the praise of Israel. Our fathers trusted and trusted in you, and you delivered them. They cried to you and were saved; they trusted in you and were not put to shame.” (Psalm 22:3-5) According to the words of David's psalm, which he confessed and praised, let Israel believe that God is the God of their ancestors, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and cry out and pray and give them victory.

Father God!

God the Father, who knows everything about the situation in Israel, is experiencing anti-Israel protests taking place around the world, especially in American universities, where even high schools are starting to protest against Israel. We are grateful that the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives has invited Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu to address the House of Representatives and the Senate to address a joint session of Congress. We also appreciate the United States' opposition to the International Criminal Court's announcement of an arrest warrant for Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. We are thankful that the Lord, according to the words of the Lord who called Abraham, guided him to the land of Canaan, and blessed him, is returning the scattered Israel to their homeland, restoring the nation, and establishing it as a developing and robust nation. “I will make you into a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse, and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you. (Genesis 12:2,3) According to these words, please bless the United States, which is on Israel's side during this difficult time of war against Hamas, and control the anti-Semitic and Islamist-centered protests taking place in the United States. Amid the war against Hamas and the anti-Semitism that is occurring in the United States, let the history of American Jews return to their homeland take place, and let the American government stand on Israel's side with the right policy and make it a country that receives God's blessings. Please protect Israel and give her victory even during the war, and bless those countries who help Israel on God’s side.

Father God!

Please give wisdom and understanding to Prime Minister Netanyahu, Israel's political leaders, and especially members of the War Cabinet so that they may understand God's will, receive instruction, and practice the law uprightly and honestly. Amid a problematic situation, leaders cannot become one by following their own thoughts when they should be moving forward with one mind, seeking the Lord's will and wisdom. “It takes one to defeat, but two can stand; a three-ply cord is not easily broken” (Ecclesiastes 4:12). May the three members of the War Cabinet become one according to the Word of God. They say, “Let all speak the same thing, and let there be no divisions among you, but be perfectly united in the same mind and spirit” (1 Corinthians 1:10b). According to these words, please help us to become leaders who seek God's will without conflict, unite with the same mind and purpose, and dedicate ourselves to the country. Please support the leaders of the Israeli cabinet in becoming people who humble themselves before the Word of God, fear God, become one, and serve each other and the people so that we can overcome these difficult times and move forward with one mind.

Father God!

Heavenly Father, we thank you for calling all of us, Gentiles, as intercessors and servants of God’s great and precious work. We pray with the mission of a watchman on the perfect wall. Give us peace in Jerusalem, Lord God, establish Jerusalem and be praised. May the Jews and all the tribes of Israel scattered throughout the nations who must return to their homeland return to the Promised Land. Please work so Aliyah can be fulfilled even among the believing Jews by changing the law of return. Give us the power to fully fulfill the precious mission of praying and serving each of us until the word of God is fulfilled. May I always live a life of faith filled with the Holy Spirit. Please take care of our health.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) pray for Israel.

Praying for the Nations

'Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed. I cry out to God Most High, to God, who vindicates me. '

(Psalms 57:1-2)

Father God!

Please allow all countries in the world to reimpose sanctions on Iran's nuclear development and prevent Iran from making nuclear weapons against Iran, which has not cooperated with the International Atomic Energy Agency's visit and has enriched uranium to a weapons-grade level. In addition to Hezbollah, Hamas, the Jihadist Muslim Brotherhood, and the evil groups that assist the Houthis, another Iranian-backed Iraqi resistance group, Kataeb Hezbollah, has been revealed. Please help Iran's plans to support rebels in every Islamic country in the Middle East and attack Israel with evil forces fail. “They encourage one another for evil purposes, and secretly, they consult to lay snares. They say, ‘Who will see us?’ They plot iniquity, saying, ‘We have found a secret plan.’ Each of them is deep in their intentions and hearts. But God stings them. Arrows will strike them down. So they will fall, and everyone who sees them will shake their heads because their tongue is against them. Everyone will fear, and they will proclaim the works of God and ponder his works." (Psalm 64:5-9) As these words say, may Satan's plan to have Iran attack Israel through various Arab countries in the Middle East and erase Israel from the face of the earth fail. Please prevent Iran's evil plan from developing nuclear weapons, and may the Lord protect your chosen people. Let everyone see this and know and proclaim God’s reign and actions. May the nations realize that only Jehovah God rules over all nations and peoples, and may they give glory to God the Father’s holy name.

Father God!

On June 2, Maldivian President Mohamed Muijou issued a statement banning the entry of Israelis following the Cabinet's recommendation. The President's Office announced that it plans to revise related laws and create a subcommittee in the Cabinet to oversee associated issues. The Maldives organized a fund-raising event with the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) to help Palestine. The Muslim-majority Indian Ocean island nation of Maldives has decided to ban entry to Israeli passport holders as a show of solidarity with Palestinians.

Heavenly Father, through Israel's war against Hama terrorists, anti-Semitism is rising in the world. In particular, the Maldives, an Islamic country, announced that it is drafting a bill to ban Israelis from entering the country. As for our relationship with Israel, we are grateful that the United States is with Israel and helping them. “And the LORD said to Abram, Go out from your country, from your kindred, and from your father’s house to the land that I will show you, and I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you, and I will make your name great; you will be a blessing. I will bless, and whoever curses you I will curse, and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” (Genesis 12:1-3) According to these words, please bless the countries that bless Abraham's descendants and let the nations know that God's word of cursing the countries that curse Israel is being fulfilled even among modern nations. Please help the living God, who is carrying out the word of restoration for the land and people of Israel, and help the nations suffering from anti-Semitism to realize that Jehovah God is the ruler of history. Let them know that you, whose name is Jehovah, are the Most High of all the world (Psalm 83:18). Please help the leaders of the nations recognize that God is the God of Israel and stand on Israel's side so that they become blessed nations. Let the nations come closer to God, become people who seek His grace, and exalt God’s name.

Father God!

Heavenly Father, China has begun military training to incorporate Taiwan into its communist nation. This exercise will surround Taiwan from the sea on all four sides if China invades Taiwan by force. The Chinese military is threatening Taiwan and other Taiwan-supporting countries, including the United States, with integrated training by the Chinese army, which threatens to block support from the U.S. military and then launch an amphibious assault along with large-scale air strikes. Please control China's war plans against Taiwan, protect God's children in Taiwan, and strengthen them with the Holy Spirit. “The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, and His ears are attentive to their cry. The face of the LORD is against those who work wickedly to cut off their tracks from the earth.” The righteous cry, and the LORD hears and takes them out of all their troubles. “He delivered me” (Psalm 34:15,16). Following these words, let the Taiwanese churches and believers pray to God, and may the Lord hear their prayers, rule over the Chinese Communist Party and the Xi Jinping regime that are planning war, and protect Taiwan. Please allow the gospel of the Lord to be proclaimed more vigorously through the prayers and service of believers, and bless Taiwan to become a land where God is worshiped.

We (I) prayed for the nations in the name of Yeshua Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for the United States

'Do not pervert justice or show partiality. Do not accept a bribe, for a bribe blinds the eyes of the wise and twists the words of the innocent. Follow justice and justice alone so that you may live and possess the land the Lord your God is giving you. '

(Deuteronomy 16:19-20)

Father God, I (we) pray for the US.

Father God!

A long time ago, in 2022, there was a protest and attack in front of Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito's home. That's because he wrote the Dobbs decision, which overturned the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision that killed an estimated 60 million people due to abortion and allowed states to decide their abortion policies. This Dobbs decision is now being attacked for flying the "Appeal to Heaven" flag from the Revolutionary War. Since becoming Speaker of the House, Representative Mike Johnson has also displayed this flag in his office. They are attacking Justice Elito like this to force the conservative judge to abstain from significant Supreme Court deliberations. Mainstream media said the “Call to Heaven” flag had become a symbol of former President Trump’s supporters. However, this flag was adopted in 1775, when the Revolutionary War began, and Washington was appointed the first commander-in-chief. The Declaration of Independence, an essential American document, declared independence from Britain and dependence on God. “We appeal to the highest judge of the world to confirm that our intentions are right,” he wrote.

Heavenly Father, we thank You for allowing me to seek Your help without being swayed by the attacks and slander from leftists who are trying to exclude conservative Supreme Court Justices Justices Alito and Thomas from deliberations on former President Trump and the January 6th incident. Please keep the Supreme Court Justices safe from those who seek to harm them. “God is a righteous judge, a God who is angry every day” (Psalm 7:11). Please sustain the judges and leaders who work to return America to Biblical values, the spirit of the Constitution, and the Declaration of Independence. Please look at the media and unjust people who cleverly criticize and portray them as if they had done something wrong. We especially pray for a more just ruling at a time when the Supreme Court is considering cases related to elections and abortion.

Father God!

The United Methodist Church's largest overseas jurisdiction, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) in West Africa, voted to withdraw from the denomination at its general meeting in opposition to its decision to allow same-sex marriage. The conference has more than 1.2 million members, and their departure means more than one-tenth of United Methodists have left the denomination in one day. The reason is that the United Methodist Church deviated from the Bible to respect the sexual minority community. At the United Methodist General Assembly held in Charlotte, North Carolina, on May 3, the church withdrew its long-standing position that sex is limited to marriage between a husband and wife, and clergy could no longer be punished for adultery, extramarital sex, and homosexual acts. Excluded from the act.' The United Methodist Church in Africa is very conservative. Its membership is increasing by hundreds of thousands every year. Unlike the United States, most African countries do not have explicit laws granting denominations the right to own church buildings. Even if an entire foreign conference decides to withdraw, headquarters in the United States can do little.

Heavenly Father, “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. “I have sworn and determined to keep your righteous decrees” (Psalm 119:105-106). We thank you for allowing them to decide to remain a church that keeps the Word. “Be afraid lest there be a fornicator, or a profane man, like Esau, who sold his birthright for a morsel of food, for you know that afterward he was rejected, seeking with tears that he might inherit the blessing, and not allowed to repent. “I did not find it” (Hebrews 12:16-17). Let the churches and families of the Lord learn a lesson from those who have abandoned obedience to the Word according to the trends of the times and become more alert and pray.

Father God!

We pray for the November presidential election in the United States. Let a chosen leader be raised who can realize the values of the Bible according to the Word and correct all crookedness. Please help believers who believe in God and pray for the president and members of the Senate and House of Representatives so that they can discern and elect the people with a spirit of fear of the Lord. Let the media honestly report on the election campaign process and give the people the ears and discernment to judge and listen properly. In the name of Jesus, we cancel biased reports and public opinion, forming negative frames targeting specific candidates. We want those who fear God to devote themselves to the people and the country as presidents and leaders and have fair elections without manipulation or fraud. Let a president stand who restores America’s holiness by protecting its founding ideals and constitutional values and enacting an abortion law that saves the life of the fetus. Please help America become a just country of light that God uses until the end.

We (I) prayed for America in the name of Yeshua, Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for South Korea

'Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord ; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. For the Lord is the great God, the great King above all gods. '

(Psalms 95:1-3)

Father God, I (we) pray for South Korea.

Father God!

The 2024 ‘Holy Breakwater Unified National Rally’ will be held on June 1, centered on Daehanmun Gate in Seoul Plaza. Two hundred thousand believers from all over the country and the world gathered along the 1km distance from Gwanghwamun to the north and Sungnyemun to the south and joined hands in prayer to protect the holy Republic of Korea despite the heat wave. There was tension as the queer rally, which causes controversy every year over sexual profanity, was held in the area of ​​Jonggak Station, just 500 meters away from Euljiro Entrance Station. In addition, with police forces deployed everywhere, there was praise, proclamation, and prayer at the rally to block and abolish the comprehensive anti-discrimination law, homosexuality, sexual revolution curriculum, National Human Rights Basic Plan, and Student Human Rights Ordinance. Unlike previous years, when the parade was held in one direction, it was divided into two routes, and about 5,000 young flag corps took the lead, with one team marching in the direction of Sungnyemun and the second team marching in the direction of Gwanghwamun, a distance of 2.2km and 1.6km respectively.

Heavenly Father, we thank you for allowing your holy name to stand against the queer festival in the heart of Korea that seeks to pollute this land with evil, rebellious obscenity. The saints who have been proclaiming the holiness of God in every corner of Korea and making exalted praise resound throughout heaven and earth have gathered together to declare the righteousness and goodness of the Lord and give thanks as one. The Apostle Paul pointed out the culture of his time in which homosexual acts were rampant in pagan temple ceremonies. Romans 1:26 says, ‘What is natural is used against nature,’ and clearly states that homosexual acts that go against the created order of men and women established by God are a sin that denies God by serving homosexual pleasure and desire as an idol. We are thankful that these words help the church and believers of this era understand and live a distinguished life of faith. “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect” (Romans 12:2). According to these words, we pray that the churches and believers in Korea who live in an evil and adulterous generation will be able to live a life distinct from the world as a new creation and new person according to the word of God. Please seek the power of the Holy Spirit and help me live the victorious life of a holy saint. Please help us to live in imitation of our sacred and pure Savior Yeshua and to praise and worship your Holy Father’s name.

Father God!

On May 25, South Korea's MZ generation copied 1,200 USB sticks loaded with data that North Korea's MZ generation wanted at Segegaro Church in Gangseo-gu, Busan. This damage was caused by North Korea spraying waste balloons towards South Korea. The ‘North Korea MZ Generation Evangelism Project Team’ comprises young people from the Menorah Unification Mission and Busan Segye Road Church. They carry out activities to send the materials desired by the North Korean MZ generation to North Korea on USB sticks. “We want North Korea to enjoy the same freedom as us, and I want to deliver the cultural content we enjoy to North Korean youth,” he said. Currently, North Korea is gradually strengthening its crackdown by organizing a youth patrol unit to block threats to the system caused by the inflow and spread of external culture. It is said that young people currently know more accessible and diverse South Korean songs than North Korean songs aimed at maintaining and maintaining loyalty to the Kim Jong-un regime. The South Korean MZ generation is carrying out an activity to send the materials desired by the North Korean MZ generation to North Korea on a USB stick.

Heavenly Father, North Korea is spraying various waste balloons into South Korea, causing damage. In response to this, the MZ youth in Korea thought of the MZ youth in North Korea and prayed that the day when they would live in freedom would soon come. Thank you for allowing them to send USB sticks containing the cultural content they enjoy to North Korea. Please give us a strong calling from the Lord so that our next generation can pray and move forward with a vision for the unification of North Korea, world missions, and the restoration and salvation of the remaining Israel that God has placed in the Republic of Korea. Please pour out the Holy Spirit that was poured out on the early church, on the churches in Korea today, and the churches of all nations. “In the last days will I pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams; then I will pour out my Spirit on my male servants and my female servants, and they will prophesy, And I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below: blood, fire, and smoke. (Joel 2:28ff. Acts 2:17-39) Please pour out the Holy Spirit according to these words. Let the works of the Holy Spirit be revealed through male and female servants and spread the news to all nations that Jesus, the Messiah, is coming again as the King of the Jews and the King of kings.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) prayed for South Korea. Amen. 

Praying for CWMI

Father God!

We pray for the ministry planned and promoted by CWMI in 2024. 

We were centered on CWMI members at Ebenezer Church, Korean branch, June 4-5. Please pour the oil of the Holy Spirit on the Holy Spirit-filled prayer meeting. We give thanks and glory to God for giving us the fire of the Holy Spirit, and we thank everyone who prayed. We pray that the Lord bless the Korean branch president, executives, and Ebenezer Church members who worked hard for the rally. We would also like to bless and thank the instructors who delivered the sermon and the overseas branch heads who came a long way to be with us.

We plan a seminar for Korean missionaries in Israel from September 23rd to 30th. Please bless us so that the doors that have been shrunk due to Israel's war will be wide open, and please keep the instructors and all attendees solid and safe with the Holy Spirit.

# Please bless all executives and branch heads, including the president. What we ask of those in charge is loyalty, so let them obey for the glory of the Lord and let only the gospel be revealed. 

Focused ministry:

1. Israel Bible Seminar 2. Bible College 3. Cultural Performance Ministry 

4. Aliyah fundraising ministry 5. Consolation ministry 6. Intercessory prayer ministry

We pray for the Wednesday All Nations Prayer Meeting, held online every week. Thank you for blessing the Nations Prayer Meeting, which has been working diligently every week. Bless the ICC Church and the Virginia House of Prayer for the Nations (VHOP). Thank you for allowing us to make the recent 'Prayer Video' to pray for the fulfillment of the Bible and the video to convey "God's Time and Israel". Many videos that can be used as data to inform Israel are spread so people can discern the time of this era and pray with the Bible in their closets.

Proclaiming prayer for Israel and all other nations

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

The great kings’ city, Jerusalem shall be fully filled with the peace of Yeshua, the king of Jews!

The powers that divide Jerusalem and prevent the return of the King will be collapsed by self-destruction!

Persian influence, supporting the neighboring countries to be against Jerusalem, will be cut off!

All saints in the whole world shall be watchmen over the walls of Jerusalem!

The sound of idolatry, in Jerusalem and the land of Israel, shall be cut off! Let it disappear and vanish! Amen!

The miracle of salvation, healing, and restoration shall be full in every church in Israel every day!

The movement to know Yeshua, a Jewish man, shall be a trend in the campus of Israeli universities! Amen! 

This year shall be a major turning point for Jewish Aliyah in all around the world!

Jewish people living in Russia, central Asia, and all other areas shall quickly return to their homeland before the doors shut!

Korean churches, in all nations, seeing the flag of Aliyah, shall participate in the Mission for Israel! Amen!

All the chain of oppression binding Arabic children and women shall shatter!

Children and women in Arab countries shall be the gateway to the blessings of the Gospel!

The dirty spirit of Homosexuality, covering the whole world, shall crumble! Amen! 

The wind of reform to understand Israel shall blow in the Korean Churches!

The wicked forces behind the North Korean regime shall be collapsed and self-destructed!

The brave believers shall be raised and restored in North Korea so that the Gospel shall spread widely! Amen!

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the King of Jews, King of kings, I proclaim.

The fascination of Antichrist, the world monolithic government such as the Illuminati, Jesuit, Freemason, and the united religion, shall be clearly exposed!

Wise and loyal servants of God shall discern and teach so that the saints will be awake without being deceived!

The Grace of our Lord, Yeshua Messiah, the love of God, and the communion of Holy Spirit shall be filled upon all Christians who pray for the peace of Jerusalem and world mission! Amen!

Above all supplication, I (we) pray in the name of Yeshua Messiah. 

Finish with God’s prayer. Amen.

“Prayer Meeting for Israel and All Nations”

Every Wednesday 12PM (US EDT), ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Korea

The regular prayer meeting, on last Thursday every month, is temporarily stopped. 

The next meeting schedule will be informed later.

Inquiry: cwmi2019@gmail.com  missionary Cho, Kyung Soon (010-5511-1824)

CWMI Overseas 

Please refer to the online prayer meeting (live streaming available) at the Virginia international House of Prayer (International Calvary Church / CWMI Chairman Pastor Sung-ja Lee). 

ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Website (www.cwmi2019.com/www.cwmi2019.net)

Visit the website every week to watch the ICC Friday Open Worship Service, which offers praise and prayers.

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(06/12-06/18/2024 운영자 2024.06.12 2 201
다음글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(05/29-06/04/2024 운영자 2024.05.29 2 201