Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(08/07-08/13) 운영자 2024-08-07
  • 추천 1
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 98

http://cwmi2019.com/bbs/bbsView/41/6425636

Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations      

8/7-8/13/24>

Praying for Israel

'In you, Lord , I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame. In your righteousness, rescue me and deliver me; turn your ear to me and save me. Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress. '

(Psalms 71:1-3)

Father God, we (I) pray for Israel.

Father God!

On July 30, last week, Israel carried out a precision attack on Hezbollah headquarters in the Dacia area of ​​Beirut, Lebanon, and eliminated Hezbollah's top commander, Fuad Shukr. Fuad is the one who blew up the US Marine barracks in Beirut in 1983, killing 241 people, and has a bounty of $5 million on his head. Also, on July 31, Israel targeted and eliminated Hamas' top political director, Haniyeh, who was visiting Iran to attend the inauguration of Iranian President Peshekian. As a result, Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei issued an order on July 31 to "attack Israel directly." After Haniyeh's funeral, he declared that he would attack Israel from various angles. In response, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said, "Difficult days are ahead." Israel will defend against any attacks by the Iranian resistance forces, suggesting that an all-out war with Iran may occur. It also announced that it would retaliate more severely against the attacks. As a result, many international flights to Israel have been grounded, preventing more than 100,000 Israelis from entering Israel from abroad.

Father God, Haniyeh, the top political director of Gaza, who prepared and directed Hamas to attack Israel on October 7, and Fuad, the top commander of Hezbollah, were killed in the attack. Iran has declared that it will attack Israel all-out. Please protect Israel from Iranian attacks.

Father God, the war belongs to the Lord, and this war with Hamas and Hezbollah and the war with them is being orchestrated behind the scenes. We declare that everything Iran wants to attack Israel is in the hands of the Lord God of Israel, and I pray with the words of Psalm 121.

1. I lift my eyes to the mountains; where does my help come from?

2. My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.

3. The LORD will not let your foot slip; He who keeps you will not slumber.

4. He who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.

5. The LORD is your keeper; the LORD is your shade at your right hand.

6. The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.

7. The LORD will keep you from all evil; He will keep your soul.

8. The LORD will guard your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.

“You are holy, O LORD, enthroned in the praises of Israel. Our fathers trusted in you, and you delivered them. They cried to you and were saved; they trusted in you, and were not put to shame.” (Psalm 22:3-5) According to the words of David’s psalm, who confessed and praised in this way: Let us remember that Israel received salvation through prayer, serving God, and relying on God from their ancestor Abraham. Let us not rely on weapons but cry out to God with one heart and rely on the Almighty Jehovah God.

Father God, please protect the Israeli soldiers amid the war and eliminate Hamas terrorism in the Gaza Strip. Please give us the wisdom and ability to accurately prepare for and defend against the strong attack of Hezbollah on the northern Lebanese border, as well as to attack. Please block the attack with the Lord’s heavenly hostages. Please protect the 111 lives that remain as hostages to Hamas and open the way for the hostages to return. In particular, Ariel Bibas, who was taken hostage with his mother and younger sibling for four years and two months, turned five years old in Gaza on August 6, but there is no news about their whereabouts. We pray that the young lives and his mother will return safely with the remaining hostages. Please comfort and protect the families of the hostages and comfort the families of the soldiers who were sacrificed and their fellow neighbors. Please quickly eliminate the evil Hamas terrorist group in the Gaza Strip. Please protect Israel from Hezbollah's attacks on the northern Lebanese border and give us victory in driving Hezbollah out of the Lebanese border. Please rule over the Arabs who attack Israel with terrorism within Israel. Please comfort the families who lost their lives to terrorism and help the injured civilians and soldiers who were injured on the battlefield to recover well and healthily.

Father God!

August 13th is Tisha Be Av (Ninth of Av), the same day that the First Temple of Israel was destroyed and fell to the Babylonians and the Second Temple to the Romans. Regarding the Temple Mount, which is still under Jordanian control, Jordan, Egypt, the Arab governments, and the Ra’am party in the Israeli parliament insist on the “status quo” of the Temple Mount (allowing non-Muslims to visit but not pray). Since the Israeli High Court ruled in 2019 that Jews have the legal right to pray on the Temple Mount, Jewish groups have been visiting the Temple Mount under police protection to pray. Jewish prayers on the Temple Mount or toward the Temple have been the same since King Solomon built the Temple. Since then, Jews have prayed at the Temple, and even among the nations scattered worldwide, Jews continue to pray toward the Temple like Daniel.

Father God, the Jews who are at war are praying for the restoration of the nation and the restoration of the temple while looking for the Western Wailing Wall of the temple. “As Jesus was leaving the temple, his disciples came to him to show him the buildings of the temple. He answered them, ‘Do you not see all these things? Truly I tell you, not one stone will be left upon another that will not be thrown down.’” (Matthew 24:1-2) According to this word, on the 9th day of Av in AD 70, the second temple, which the Romans had built for 46 years, completely collapsed on the same day the first temple was destroyed. Through this history, we thank you for the accuracy and infallibility of your word. Please work the Holy Spirit so that the Jews who long for the temple and pray will have their eyes and ears opened, understand Yeshua's word with their hearts, realize that Yeshua is the Messiah, and ultimately return to God the Father. Now, let us praise the Lord who will work again for the holy name of the God of Israel, Jehovah, to fulfill the word about the temple. “When you see the abomination of desolation standing in the holy place” (Matthew 24:15). As you spoke of the end times, may the temple be rebuilt as a sign of the fulfillment of the words about the temple for the holy name of the Lord God of Israel. We remember and pray that a generation will come when we see the abomination of desolation standing in the temple. Only may the word of the Lord be fulfilled and the glory be given to the Lord alone. We praise the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, who protects Israel and gives them victory in war. We pray that Jerusalem be purified for the holy name of God the Father. We destroy all the idols that have defiled the temple in Jerusalem in the name of Yeshua. We oppose all the evil deeds of the pagans in the Valley of the Hinnom and the foreign gods in the Valley of Kidron in the name of Yeshua and extinguish them with the fire of the Holy Spirit. We cover it with the blood of Yeshua and declare that Jerusalem is purified in the mighty name of Yeshua. The altar of Abraham on Mount Moriah will be restored. The altar of the burnt offering on the threshing floor of Araunah of David will be erected. The temple established through Solomon to proclaim peace will be established as a house of prayer for all peoples, and worship will be restored! Glory be to the holy Lord God alone. We proclaim the complete restoration of Jerusalem in the name of the Messiah Yeshua, who will come again!

Father God!

Heavenly Father, we thank you for calling all of us, Gentiles, as intercessors and servants of God’s great and precious work. We pray with the mission of a watchman on the perfect wall. Give us peace in Jerusalem, Lord God, establish Jerusalem and be praised. May the Jews and all the tribes of Israel scattered throughout the nations who must return to their homeland return to the Promised Land. Please work so Aliyah can be fulfilled even among the believing Jews by changing the law of return. Give us the power to fully fulfill the precious mission of praying and serving each of us until the word of God is fulfilled. May I always live a life of faith filled with the Holy Spirit. Please take care of our health.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) pray for Israel.

Praying for the Nations

' “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God ; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.'

(John 14:1-3)

Father God!

1) On August 5, Bangladeshi Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina resigned from her 20-year rule. She left for India amid escalating anti-government protests against the government’s “public service quota system for children of independence activists” in late June. In particular, over the past two weeks, violent protests led by university students have been suppressed by security forces, resulting in the detention of approximately 10,000 people. The death toll from the protests has exceeded 300, including 14 police officers, and thousands more have been injured. On the day the prime minister left, Bangladesh Army Chief of Staff General Waqar-Uz Zaman said in a speech, “Prime Minister Hasina has resigned.” He called for discussions on forming an interim government.

Father God, we pray for Bangladesh. Bangladesh, a Muslim-majority country, was one of the poorest countries in the world until Hasina took office in 2009. However, it has achieved significant economic growth since then. The gap between the rich and the poor is vast, with few jobs. In this social structure, the government's employment policy, which gives political and economic benefits to a particular class, is very difficult for the country. As a result, many people are losing their lives and getting injured as protests against the powerful and biased government and the long-term prime minister, which began among young college students, intensify. "Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God." (Matthew 4:4). We pray that the word of Yeshua will be proclaimed in Bangladesh. Please give peace to Bangladesh and especially bless the young college students so they can receive the life of the word of God. Please bless the missionaries and local churches working hard to spread the gospel there. Give them the power of the Holy Spirit and clothe them with God's authority. Please work in the young people of the Holy Spirit so that the gospel of the Lord, which has been sown and planted in that land, sprouts, grows, and bears fruit.

Heavenly Father, the 33rd Summer Olympics is in Paris, France, from July 26 to August 11. Regarding the protests about the video that seemed to mock Christianity and the evil praise for transgender people at the opening ceremony of the Paris Olympics, we thank you for taking down the video. Please pray that this generation, which is promoting a corrupt culture through programs that lead to the destruction of the World Summer Olympics, which should be a sport of sound mind, will repent and turn back. Please light the fire of the Holy Spirit so that the prayer fire of the saints of the world who intercede and repent while seeing these evil things will spread to the nations of the world and the work of the Holy Spirit to seek the kingdom and righteousness of the Lord in this age. Also, please pray that you will protect and watch over the athletes from each country during this time of danger of terrorism. In particular, please make sure that the French security forces and police are well-guarded 24 hours a day for the safety and security of the Israeli athletes and all athletes in the athletes’ village. Please let this be a game where we respect each other with true sportsmanship and do our best. Also, evangelists from all over the world are spreading the gospel centered around the Paris Olympic Stadium. “Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season.” (2 Tim. 4:2). According to this word, please keep our steps in spreading the gospel in the heat and difficulties. At this time, please let the work of salvation happen in the Holy Spirit so that souls who need to be saved hear the gospel and come before the Lord.

Father God!

Father God, this summer, as the world is suffering from climate change, which is causing torrential rains, floods, tornadoes, wildfires, and heat waves, disasters are occurring one after another. “You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See to it that you are not frightened. These things must happen, but the end is not yet. Nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are but the beginning of sorrows.” (Matthew 24:6-8) According to this word, as the war between Israel and Hamas and the war between Russia and Ukraine continue, many countries are facing each other due to civil wars, and news of natural disasters caused by climate change continues. As these things happen, we can see that the Lord’s word says that the beginning of the disasters is coming and that the time of tribulation prophesied in the Book of Revelation has come. We see that the words are being fulfilled through the signs of the end times until our Lord, Yeshua, the Prince of Peace, comes. As we look at these last days, may the people of faith wake up, pray for this era, and prepare the way for the Lord's return. Please fill us with the Holy Spirit and let us live the lives of saints of the Word and prayer.

We (I) prayed for the nations in the name of Yeshua Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for the United States

'if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 

(2 Chronicles 7:14)

Father God, I (we) pray for the US.

Father God!

On July 18, 50,000 people attended the Harvest Crusade Night of Worship event hosted by evangelist Greg Laurie at Angel Stadium in California, and 200,000 participated online. The Sinner’s Prayer was offered, and over 5,000 people confessed their faith in Jesus Christ. The fire department blocked the entrance to the stadium because so many people had gathered, but worship was held outside the stadium. The evangelistic team prepared a Jesus Revolution Baptism event for those who made their public confessions of faith, and 2,000 people were baptized over the weekend at Pirates Cove in Orange County.

Father God, we thank you for the great awakening happening all over America. We thank you for allowing this remarkable awakening to bring people to Jesus, the light of life and the way of the truth, the Word, to worship, be saved, and be baptized in this darkened and crime-ridden place. “O LORD, I have heard your report and was afraid. O LORD, revive your work amid the years.” (Habakkuk 3:2). As the Word says, I pray that America will return to the Word and that all unbiblical elements such as abortion, trans ideology, and human trafficking, will be eliminated from all areas of this land, especially education and politics. Please do not let lies be called truth, and let us return to the Word, which is truth. We pray, ‘Lord, do it again!’

Father God!

Colleges across the US are eliminating their DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) departments. The University of Texas system was the first to eliminate its DEI department under a new state law, followed by the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill and the University of Florida. MIT and Harvard have also eliminated DEI from their faculty hiring processes. Alabama colleges, Iowa State University, and the University of Missouri are closing their DEI offices to comply with a new law passed by the state legislature. George Mason and Virginia Commonwealth University in Virginia have been blocked from offering diversity courses due to interventions by Governor Youngkin and the Board of Trustees. Progressives are pushing the DEI ideology to push transgender and abortion agendas and to advocate for LGBTQ policies. Two-thirds of colleges are requiring students to take DEI courses to help them see the world through the lens of their identities. Many employers and companies are applying DEI to recruit to favor gays and transgender people and to make them everyday and natural.

Father God, thank you for the disappearance of DEI departments in universities, which substantially negatively impacts education and employment. However, progressives are applying DEI to oppose American Christian values ​​and block those who hold such values, but this fact is cleverly packaged and reported in the media. “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free” (John 8:31-32). With this word, please give wisdom to people of faith so they can live by the truth with complete faith in these times. Please awaken the churches and believers as warriors who stand firm as intercessors and pray that America will stand again as a nation that fulfills its mission in the times by standing on the word and biblical values. Please give wisdom to families of faith to wake up, pray for their children, and raise them as children of faith who fear God with the correct word of God. Please let us cry out and pray so that this generation can overcome this world and give us the power of the Holy Spirit of the Father.

Father God!

May an American president be established who respects the truth of the Bible and protects America’s founding principles and constitutional values. “A king establishes his land with justice” (Proverbs 29:4). As you said, may there be a president who will lead America with justice and a majority of the Senate and House of Representatives working with him. May Christian voters be empowered to uphold God’s word through voting rights. May all officials, including the National Election Commission, act in justice and fairness during the election process without manipulating public opinion or fraud. We see that the mainstream media is currently creating false public opinion polls. May the media report election issues with fairness and honesty, without bias. May the people have the right to discern and judge the false propaganda that abortion is an individual’s freedom and individual right, and may a president worthy of God be established. Please let America become a nation that spreads the light of God's word to countries with the correct values ​​as Christian nations.

We (I) prayed for America in the name of Yeshua, Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for South Korea

'Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. '

(Colossians 3:1-4)

Father God, I (we) pray for South Korea.

Father God!

Last month, on the 27th, North Korea suffered the worst heavy rain in 60 years, causing the Yalu River to overflow and flooding villages. On August 5th, the Korean Central News Agency reported that 4,200 of the 5,000 isolated people were rescued and praised Chairman Kim Jong-un, who visited the flooded area. The specific extent of the damage was not disclosed. On the 6th, it was reported that the Pyongyang City Party Members' Solidarity Advancement Meeting, dispatched to the flood recovery area, was held on the 5th.

Father God, please comfort the residents of the flooded areas in North Korea who have lost their homes and are suffering due to the severe flooding. We pray that you will grant me mercy, that their lives and livelihoods will be met, and that the door to unification will open. We pray that the churches, pastors, and believers in South Korea will fill the remaining prayer vessels for unification. “Though the Lord is high, he looks upon the lowly; he knows the proud from afar. Though I walk amid trouble, you will revive me; you will stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies; your right hand will save me.” (Psalm 138:6,7)

Father God, who knows the circumstances of the North Korean people who are suffering in North Korea according to this verse! We pray that the Juche ideology of Kim Il-sung, Kim Jong-il, and Kim Jong-un, who have oppressed the people and made religion an idol for three generations, will collapse and that the day of salvation will come quickly. Please let the churches and believers in South Korea discern the time, wake up, set an example of faith for the next generation, and become a church that achieves unification. Please fill us with the Holy Spirit so that we can nurture the next generation of unification. Please give us the determination to believe and fill us with the Holy Spirit so that we can live as those who shine the light of life in this dark and rebellious world. Please teach the next generation the correct word of God and make them live with bold faith that overcomes the world.

Father God!

We pray that the Korean political world will be renewed. Please make the government, the National Assembly, and the legal profession develop into true liberal democracy, drive away corruption, and make politics work for the nation and the people, not for their own interests. “To do justice and righteousness is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.” (Prov. 21:3) “Whoever pursues justice and kindness finds life, righteousness, and honor.” (Prov. 21:21) Please make politicians become those who practice God’s justice and righteousness according to these words. Please make them those who seek God, seeking His wisdom and understanding. “Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that stands firm.” (Prov. 19:21) Please understand these words and make the National Assembly a place that seeks and follows the will of the Lord God, not their own plans. Please help people of faith to go beyond their political parties and cooperate in becoming one before God. May the people of faith in the Republic of Korea become leaders in all walks of life, living righteous lives, loving and serving their country and people. In particular, may the children of God and the church who believe in God the Father serve the Lord in the Lord's peace, and may they live as witnesses of the resurrection of the gospel so that all people may come before the Lord.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) prayed for South Korea. Amen. 

Praying for CWMI

Father God!

We pray for the ministry planned and promoted by CWMI in 2024. 

We plan a seminar for Korean missionaries in Israel from September 23rd to 30th. Please bless us so that the doors that have been shrunk due to Israel's war will be wide open, and please keep the instructors and all attendees solid and safe with the Holy Spirit.

# Please bless all executives and branch heads, including the president. What we ask of those in charge is loyalty, so let them obey for the glory of the Lord and let only the gospel be revealed. 

Focused ministry:

1. Israel Bible Seminar 2. Bible College 3. Cultural Performance Ministry 

4. Aliyah fundraising ministry 5. Consolation ministry 6. Intercessory prayer ministry

We pray for the Wednesday All Nations Prayer Meeting, held online every week. Thank you for blessing the Nations Prayer Meeting, which has been working diligently every week. Bless the ICC Church and the Virginia House of Prayer for the Nations (VHOP). Thank you for allowing us to make the recent 'Prayer Video' to pray for the fulfillment of the Bible and the video to convey "God's Time and Israel". Many videos that can be used as data to inform Israel are spread so people can discern the time of this era and pray with the Bible in their closets.

Proclaiming prayer for Israel and all other nations

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

The great kings’ city, Jerusalem shall be fully filled with the peace of Yeshua, the king of Jews!

The powers that divide Jerusalem and prevent the return of the King will be collapsed by self-destruction!

Persian influence, supporting the neighboring countries to be against Jerusalem, will be cut off!

All saints in the whole world shall be watchmen over the walls of Jerusalem!

The sound of idolatry, in Jerusalem and the land of Israel, shall be cut off! Let it disappear and vanish! Amen!

The miracle of salvation, healing, and restoration shall be full in every church in Israel every day!

The movement to know Yeshua, a Jewish man, shall be a trend in the campus of Israeli universities! Amen! 

This year shall be a major turning point for Jewish Aliyah in all around the world!

Jewish people living in Russia, central Asia, and all other areas shall quickly return to their homeland before the doors shut!

Korean churches, in all nations, seeing the flag of Aliyah, shall participate in the Mission for Israel! Amen!

All the chain of oppression binding Arabic children and women shall shatter!

Children and women in Arab countries shall be the gateway to the blessings of the Gospel!

The dirty spirit of Homosexuality, covering the whole world, shall crumble! Amen! 

The wind of reform to understand Israel shall blow in the Korean Churches!

The wicked forces behind the North Korean regime shall be collapsed and self-destructed!

The brave believers shall be raised and restored in North Korea so that the Gospel shall spread widely! Amen!

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the King of Jews, King of kings, I proclaim.

The fascination of Antichrist, the world monolithic government such as the Illuminati, Jesuit, Freemason, and the united religion, shall be clearly exposed!

Wise and loyal servants of God shall discern and teach so that the saints will be awake without being deceived!The Grace of our Lord, Yeshua Messiah, the love of God, and the communion of Holy Spirit shall be filled upon all Christians who pray for the peace of Jerusalem and world mission! Amen!

Above all supplication, I (we) pray in the name of Yeshua Messiah. 

Finish with God’s prayer. Amen.

“Prayer Meeting for Israel and All Nations”

Every Wednesday 12PM (US EDT), ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Korea

The regular prayer meeting, on last Thursday every month, is temporarily stopped. 

The next meeting schedule will be informed later.

Inquiry: cwmi2019@gmail.com  missionary Cho, Kyung Soon (010-5511-1824)

CWMI Overseas 

Please refer to the online prayer meeting (live streaming available) at the Virginia international House of Prayer (International Calvary Church / CWMI Chairman Pastor Sung-ja Lee). 

ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Website (www.cwmi2019.com/www.cwmi2019.net)

Visit the website every week to watch the ICC Friday Open Worship Service, which offers praise and prayers.

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(08/14-08/20/2024) 운영자 2024.08.14 1 90
다음글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(07/31-08/06) 운영자 2024.07.31 1 134