CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers

• 홈 >
  • 열방기도회 & 기도문 >
  • CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
CWMI Israel & All Nations Prayers
Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(08/14-08/20/2024) 운영자 2024-08-14
  • 추천 1
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 92

http://cwmi2019.com/bbs/bbsView/41/6428122

Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations      

Praying for Israel

'“See, I will make you into a threshing sledge, new and sharp, with many teeth. You will thresh the mountains and crush them, and reduce the hills to chaff. '

(Isaiah 41:15)

Father God, we (I) pray for Israel.

Father God!

# On October 13, the Iranian President and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard announced a warning to Iranian airspace until the 14th in response to planned attacks on Israel. Israel, while conducting military exercises, announced that it is prepared for any Iranian attack and is ready to counter any attack.

# Israel has announced that many foreign airlines have canceled flights to Israel, citing Iran and Hezbollah as potential targets for Ben-Gurion Airport. There are no plans to close the airport. Still, in a prolonged attack, the "Silver Wings" contingency plan will be activated, and operations at Ben-Gurion Airport will be relocated to Ramon Airport near Elat.

Father God, the war belongs to the Lord, and this war with Hamas and Hezbollah and the war with them is being orchestrated behind the scenes. We declare that everything Iran wants to attack Israel is in the hands of the Lord God of Israel, and I pray with the words of Psalm 121.

1. I lift my eyes to the mountains; where does my help come from?

2. My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.

3. The LORD will not let your foot slip; He who keeps you will not slumber.

4. He who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.

5. The LORD is your keeper; the LORD is your shade at your right hand.

6. The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.

7. The LORD will keep you from all evil; He will keep your soul.

8. The LORD will guard your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.

“You are holy, O LORD, enthroned in the praises of Israel. Our fathers trusted in you, and you delivered them. They cried to you and were saved; they trusted in you, and were not put to shame.” (Psalm 22:3-5) According to the words of David’s psalm, who confessed and praised in this way: Let us remember that Israel received salvation through prayer, serving God, and relying on God from their ancestor Abraham. Let us not rely on weapons but cry out to God with one heart and rely on the Almighty Jehovah God.

Father God!

The IDF said that over the weekend, Hezbollah rocket and drone attacks spread fires in northern Israel, and on Monday, there were attacks from Lebanon to the north of Israel in Ramimrizi, Metullah, and Mount Dub. In response, the IAF said it struck Hezbollah launch pads in the Wardiyeh area of ​​southern Lebanon, Hezbollah military facilities in Chi'in and Jibbayne, and killed a senior Hamas official in Sidon. The Israeli government has advised Jerusalem and the central and southern regions to stock up on food and water for three days and Haifa in the north for six days.

# The Israeli military has ordered the evacuation of Gaza residents in Khan Yunis and continues to fight Hamas in the central Netzarim corridor and southern Rafah. Last week, it discovered the most extensive tunnel used for vehicles in south Israel, reaching the Egyptian border. It also found and destroyed a three-kilometer-long multi-level underground tunnel in the center.

Father God, Iran is threatening to attack Israel directly in response to the deaths of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders in Israeli attacks. In the midst of this, Israel is preparing for this and declaring a more significant attack. Please protect Israeli soldiers amid the war and eliminate Hamas terrorism in the Gaza Strip. Please grant us the wisdom and ability to accurately prepare for and defend against the strong attacks by Hezbollah on the northern Lebanese border, as well as to attack. Please block the attacks with the Lord’s heavenly hostages. In a joint statement, the United States, Egypt, and Qatar called for the resumption of negotiations between Israel and Hamas on the 15th, but Hamas is refusing. Please protect the lives of the 111 people who remain as hostages to Hamas and open the way for the hostages to return. Please comfort and protect the families of the hostages and comfort the families of the soldiers who died, their colleagues, and their neighbors. Please quickly eliminate the evil Hamas terrorist group in the Gaza Strip and let there be victory in driving out Hezbollah from the northern Lebanese border with Lebanon. One person was killed, and another was injured in a shooting attack at the Mehullah intersection in the Jordan Valley in the West Bank of Israel. Please rule over the Arabs who attack Israel with terrorism and comfort the families who lost their lives in the terrorism. Please help the injured civilians and soldiers who were injured on the battlefield to receive proper treatment and recover healthily. We praise the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, who protects Israel and gives her victory in war. We pray that you purify Jerusalem for the holy name of God the Father. We destroy all the idols that have defiled the temple of Jerusalem in the name of Yeshua. We oppose all the evil deeds of the pagans in the Valley of the Hinnom and the foreign gods in the Valley of Kidron in the name of Yeshua and burn them with the fire of the Holy Spirit. Covered with the blood of Yeshua, we declare that Jerusalem will be purified in the mighty name of Yeshua. The altar of Abraham on Mount Moriah will be restored. The altar of the burnt offering on the threshing floor of Araunah of David will be erected. The temple established through Solomon, proclaiming peace, will be established as a house of prayer for all peoples, and worship will be restored! Glory be to the holy Jehovah God alone. We declare that the complete restoration of Jerusalem will be accomplished in the name of the Messiah Yeshua, who will come again!

Father God!

Heavenly Father, we thank you for calling all of us, Gentiles, as intercessors and servants of God’s great and precious work. We pray with the mission of a watchman on the perfect wall. Give us peace in Jerusalem, Lord God, establish Jerusalem and be praised. May the Jews and all the tribes of Israel scattered throughout the nations who must return to their homeland return to the Promised Land. Please work so Aliyah can be fulfilled even among the believing Jews by changing the law of return. Give us the power to fully fulfill the precious mission of praying and serving each of us until the word of God is fulfilled. May I always live a life of faith filled with the Holy Spirit. Please take care of our health.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) pray for Israel.

Praying for the Nations

'May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine on us— so that your ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all nations. May the peoples praise you, God; may all the peoples praise you. '

(Psalms 67:1-3)

Father God!

# A large wildfire broke out in the northern suburbs of Athens, Greece, on the 12th, injuring 15 people and forcing evacuations as the fire spread to a suburb about 10 miles from the city center. France provides helicopters, Italy provides two water-dropping planes, and the Czech Republic offers 75 firefighters and 25 vehicles. Turkey is sending two firefighting planes and a helicopter, and Serbia, Romania, and Spain have also confirmed their support.

# In Juneau, Alaska, at least 100 homes have been flooded again as the Mendenhall Glacier melts, and authorities have warned residents that they may be forced to evacuate if the situation worsens.

Father God, this summer, every country in the world is suffering from heavy rain, floods, tornadoes, wildfires, and heat waves due to climate change that is happening globally. On July 22, a wildfire broke out in Jasper National Park, the largest area in the Canadian Rockies. The firefighting operation is expected to take three months. A large fire broke out in Greece, and the firefighting operation is expected to continue for several days. “You have shown us many and severe afflictions, and you will revive us; you will bring us up again from the depths of the earth” (Psalm 71:20) As the psalmist confesses in his prayer, may the residents who are suffering and taking refuge seek God as their help and come to God as our help with hope. May God grant them comfort. We pray for the Lord’s help.

Father God!

Ukraine raided the Kursk region of Russia, which borders the country, last week. Russian residents fled in their underwear, unable to even pack their belongings, as they were shocked by the first attack on Russia since World War II. About 120,000 people were evacuated, and about 60,000 more were forced to leave. About 110,000 people also fled the neighboring Belgorod region, and the governor of Belgorod began moving residents to safer places to protect their lives, citing enemy activity along the border. He also said the situation was difficult, with Ukraine taking control of 28 villages. 

The war that began with Russia’s invasion of Ukraine on February 24 last year resulted in the destruction of cities in Ukraine and many civilian casualties. Many women and children have become war refugees and have fled to various European countries, the United States, and Israel, causing great difficulties. Among these, Ukraine, which has been at war with Russia until the end, has invaded several cities on the Russian border, forcing Russian residents to take refuge and take refuge. “You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See to it that you are not afraid. These things must happen, but the end is not yet. Nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.” (Matthew 24:6-8) According to these words, climate change and war are the beginning of sorrows, and we see that the era of tribulation prophesied in the Book of Revelation has arrived. Until the coming of our Lord Yeshua, the Prince of Peace, the wars prophesied for eternity will continue. We see that people of faith will wake up in this era, intercede, and thoroughly prepare the way for the Lord’s return. Please fill us with the Holy Spirit and let us live the lives of believers who pray and obey the Word.

We (I) prayed for the nations in the name of Yeshua Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for the United States

'The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him. '

(Deuteronomy 28:9)

Father God, I (we) pray for the US.

Father God!

President Biden announced that he would push for Supreme Court reform in his final months in office, calling for an 18-year term limit for the nine justices and an ethics code. With former President Trump appointing three conservative judges during his term, the 6-3 conservative majority overturned the constitutionally protected right to abortion. This restriction applies to conservative justices Clarence Thomas, John Roberts, and Samuel Alito, who have already served for over 18 years. Conservatives in the House and Senate have expressed their firm opposition to this deep state plan, calling it “unconstitutional and will be destroyed on the spot.”

Father God, thank you to the United States Founding Fathers who gave Supreme Court justices life tenure, ensuring their independence from partisan influence. And thank you to the conservative members of Congress who are still working to protect these rights. Biden’s proposal has no chance of success because it would require a majority vote in Congress and three-quarters of the states to ratify it, as it would require a constitutional amendment. However, by attacking the Supreme Court, he is attempting to interfere in the presidential election and use our judicial system to exploit the anger of progressives for the election. “O Lord, I beg you, give ear to the prayer of your servants, and to the prayer of your servants who delight to fear your name” (Nehemiah 1:11). Please pray that the people of faith in America will pray more, that America will be a nation that fears you and prays, and that it will uphold the Constitution and ordinances established according to the biblical concept.

Father God!

The U.S. Department of Education revised Title IX, which provided protections against sex discrimination in 1972, this year, expanding the ban on sex discrimination. It is now stipulated that discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is also prohibited, and it will go into effect on August 1. The revised bill also prevents fair competition in female sports by allowing transgender female students to participate in female sports and also changes the rules for gender-segregated locker rooms. This flawed rule enables female students to share locker rooms with males who identify as female or to be randomly assigned biological male roommates in dormitories. This rule gives LGBT students who are discriminated against the right to seek redress from their schools and, if necessary, the federal government. It simplifies the investigation and response process for violations and lowers the legal standard for discrimination, making it easier to punish.

Heavenly Father, the Department of Education is allowing transgender and gender-confused students to use bathrooms and locker rooms that match their gender identity (he, she, male, or female). We appreciate the signing and opposition of 26 state attorneys general, who recognize that this is a bad law because it forces some students and faculty to go against their beliefs by requiring pronouns. Eight lawsuits are pending nationwide, and 26 Republican-led states are currently holding up enforcement. Please let the American people realize the wrongdoings of this administration that is pushing and enforcing Title IX because it is obsessed with gender ideology. “Run through the streets of Jerusalem, look for and know, and know; if you can find anyone who does justice and seeks the truth, I will forgive this city.” (Jeremiah 5:1). We pray that prayer warriors will rise before these words. We want the churches and parents in America to wake up and pray more to stop the increasing danger and attempts to destroy the rights of our children, primarily women, who are being discriminated against in the name of protecting the rights of sexual minorities.

Father God!

May an American president be established who respects the truth of the Bible and protects America’s founding principles and constitutional values. “A king establishes his land with justice” (Proverbs 29:4). As you said, may there be a president who will lead America with justice and a majority of the Senate and House of Representatives working with him. May Christian voters be empowered to uphold God’s word through voting rights. May all officials, including the National Election Commission, act in justice and fairness during the election process without manipulating public opinion or fraud. We see that the mainstream media is currently creating false public opinion polls. May the media report election issues with fairness and honesty, without bias. May the people have the right to discern and judge the false propaganda that abortion is an individual’s freedom and individual right, and may a president worthy of God be established. Please let America become a nation that spreads the light of God's word to countries with the correct values ​​as Christian nations.

We (I) prayed for America in the name of Yeshua, Messiah. Amen. 

Praying for South Korea

' “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. '

(John 10:14-16)

Father God, I (we) pray for South Korea.

Father God!

Experts say that since the Constitutional Court ruled in 2019 that abortion is unconstitutional, the National Assembly has not enacted follow-up legislation such as abortion-related laws and the Fetal Protection Act, resulting in a significant number of ‘full-term abortions’ in the field. Recently, a YouTuber in her 20s who uploaded a video of herself aborting a fetus 36 weeks into her pregnancy was indicted on charges of murder. In response, as opinions are growing that a bill protecting the life of the fetus should be enacted in the 22nd National Assembly, the religious community has pointed out the culture of disregarding life. They urged legislation to protect the right to life of the fetus and the role of the church to support women in crisis pregnancy to protect their fetuses.

Father God, we hear the news that people are having abortions without knowing the preciousness of life given by God and even filming and distributing videos. We repent and pray for modern society's sins that have abandoned the blessing of God’s life and fallen into sin. The young people of Korea should realize the preciousness of life, which is born in the beautiful blessings of marriage and family. “So God created man in his image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. God blessed them, saying, ‘Be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth, and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth.’” (Gen 1:27-28) We repent and pray that God will have mercy on the sins of disobeying the blessings God gave from the beginning of creation, aborting and killing the lives He gave. “For they are lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. From such turn away.” (2 Tim 3:4-5) According to this verse, this generation loves pleasure and does not listen to the Word of God or love God. We repent for the evil sins of humanity, not only in Korea but also around the world, where many lives have been killed before they were born due to aborting the lives God gave them. In this wicked and rebellious generation, may all children of God's faith treasure the life that God has given them, raise their children properly through their families, and live as children of light who obey the word of God.

Father God!

We pray for the unification of North and South Korea. We pray that the churches, pastors, and believers in South Korea will fill the remaining prayer vessels for unification. “Though the Lord is on a high, he looks upon the lowly; he knows the proud from afar. Though I walk amid trouble, you will revive me; you will stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies; your right hand will save me.” (Psalm 138:6,7)

Father God, who knows the circumstances of the suffering North Korean people in North Korea according to this verse, I pray that the Juche ideology of Kim Il-sung, Kim Jong-il, and Kim Jong-un, which has oppressed the people and made religion an idol for three generations, will collapse and that the day of salvation will come quickly. Please let the churches and believers in South Korea discern the time, wake up, and become a church that sets an example of faith for the next generation, achieves unification, and is filled with the Holy Spirit to nurture the next generation of unification. Please give us the determination to believe and fill us with the Holy Spirit so we can live as the light of life in this dark and corrupt world. Please teach the next generation the Word of God correctly and make us live with bold faith that overcomes the world.

Father God!

We pray that the political world of Korea will be renewed. Please make the government, the National Assembly, and the legal profession develop into true liberal democracy, drive away corruption, and make politics work for the nation and the people, not their interests. “To do justice and righteousness is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.” (Prov. 21:3). “He who pursues justice and kindness finds life, righteousness, and honor.” (Prov. 21:21). Please let politicians become those who practice God’s justice and righteousness according to these words. Please let them become those who seek God and His wisdom and understanding. “Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but the Lord’s purpose stands firm.” (Prov. 19:21) Please understand these words and make the National Assembly a place that seeks and follows the will of the Lord God, not their plans. Please especially let people of faith go beyond their parties and cooperate to become one before God. May the people of faith in the Republic of Korea become leaders in all walks of life, living righteous lives, loving and serving their country and people. In particular, may the children of God and the church who believe in God the Father serve the Lord in the Lord's peace, and may they live as witnesses of the resurrection of the gospel so that all people may come before the Lord.

In the name of Yeshua Messiah, I (we) prayed for South Korea. Amen. 

Praying for CWMI

Father God!

We pray for the ministry planned and promoted by CWMI in 2024. 

We plan a seminar for Korean missionaries in Israel from September 23rd to 30th. Please bless us so that the doors that have been shrunk due to Israel's war will be wide open, and please keep the instructors and all attendees solid and safe with the Holy Spirit.

# Please bless all executives and branch heads, including the president. What we ask of those in charge is loyalty, so let them obey for the glory of the Lord and let only the gospel be revealed. 

Focused ministry:

1. Israel Bible Seminar 2. Bible College 3. Cultural Performance Ministry 

4. Aliyah fundraising ministry 5. Consolation ministry 6. Intercessory prayer ministry

We pray for the Wednesday All Nations Prayer Meeting, held online every week. Thank you for blessing the Nations Prayer Meeting, which has been working diligently every week. Bless the ICC Church and the Virginia House of Prayer for the Nations (VHOP). Thank you for allowing us to make the recent 'Prayer Video' to pray for the fulfillment of the Bible and the video to convey "God's Time and Israel". Many videos that can be used as data to inform Israel are spread so people can discern the time of this era and pray with the Bible in their closets.

Proclaiming prayer for Israel and all other nations

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the king of Jews, I proclaim.

The great kings’ city, Jerusalem shall be fully filled with the peace of Yeshua, the king of Jews!

The powers that divide Jerusalem and prevent the return of the King will be collapsed by self-destruction!

Persian influence, supporting the neighboring countries to be against Jerusalem, will be cut off!

All saints in the whole world shall be watchmen over the walls of Jerusalem!

The sound of idolatry, in Jerusalem and the land of Israel, shall be cut off! Let it disappear and vanish! Amen!

The miracle of salvation, healing, and restoration shall be full in every church in Israel every day!

The movement to know Yeshua, a Jewish man, shall be a trend in the campus of Israeli universities! Amen! 

This year shall be a major turning point for Jewish Aliyah in all around the world!

Jewish people living in Russia, central Asia, and all other areas shall quickly return to their homeland before the doors shut!

Korean churches, in all nations, seeing the flag of Aliyah, shall participate in the Mission for Israel! Amen!

All the chain of oppression binding Arabic children and women shall shatter!

Children and women in Arab countries shall be the gateway to the blessings of the Gospel!

The dirty spirit of Homosexuality, covering the whole world, shall crumble! Amen! 

The wind of reform to understand Israel shall blow in the Korean Churches!

The wicked forces behind the North Korean regime shall be collapsed and self-destructed!

The brave believers shall be raised and restored in North Korea so that the Gospel shall spread widely! Amen!

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the King of Jews, King of kings, I proclaim.

The fascination of Antichrist, the world monolithic government such as the Illuminati, Jesuit, Freemason, and the united religion, shall be clearly exposed!

Wise and loyal servants of God shall discern and teach so that the saints will be awake without being deceived!

The Grace of our Lord, Yeshua Messiah, the love of God, and the communion of Holy Spirit shall be filled upon all Christians who pray for the peace of Jerusalem and world mission! Amen!

Above all supplication, I (we) pray in the name of Yeshua Messiah. 

Finish with God’s prayer. Amen.

“Prayer Meeting for Israel and All Nations”

Every Wednesday 12PM (US EDT), ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Korea

The regular prayer meeting, on last Thursday every month, is temporarily stopped. 

The next meeting schedule will be informed later.

Inquiry: cwmi2019@gmail.com  missionary Cho, Kyung Soon (010-5511-1824)

CWMI Overseas 

Please refer to the online prayer meeting (live streaming available) at the Virginia international House of Prayer (International Calvary Church / CWMI Chairman Pastor Sung-ja Lee). 

ICC Worship VA www.youtube.com

CWMI Website (www.cwmi2019.com/www.cwmi2019.net)

Visit the website every week to watch the ICC Friday Open Worship Service, which offers praise and prayers.

Praying for Israel

Praying for the Nations

Praying for the United States

Praying for South Korea

Focused ministry:

1. Israel Bible Seminar 2. Bible College 3. Cultural Performance Ministry 

4. Aliyah fundraising ministry 5. Consolation ministry 6. Intercessory prayer ministry

Proclaiming prayer for Israel and all other nations

The great kings’ city, Jerusalem shall be fully filled with the peace of Yeshua, the king of Jews!

The powers that divide Jerusalem and prevent the return of the King will be collapsed by self-destruction!

Persian influence, supporting the neighboring countries to be against Jerusalem, will be cut off!

All saints in the whole world shall be watchmen over the walls of Jerusalem!

The sound of idolatry, in Jerusalem and the land of Israel, shall be cut off! Let it disappear and vanish! Amen!

The miracle of salvation, healing, and restoration shall be full in every church in Israel every day!

The movement to know Yeshua, a Jewish man, shall be a trend in the campus of Israeli universities! Amen! 

This year shall be a major turning point for Jewish Aliyah in all around the world!

Jewish people living in Russia, central Asia, and all other areas shall quickly return to their homeland before the doors shut!

Korean churches, in all nations, seeing the flag of Aliyah, shall participate in the Mission for Israel! Amen!

All the chain of oppression binding Arabic children and women shall shatter!

Children and women in Arab countries shall be the gateway to the blessings of the Gospel!

The dirty spirit of Homosexuality, covering the whole world, shall crumble! Amen! 

The wind of reform to understand Israel shall blow in the Korean Churches!

The wicked forces behind the North Korean regime shall be collapsed and self-destructed!

The brave believers shall be raised and restored in North Korea so that the Gospel shall spread widely! Amen!

In the name of Messiah Yeshua, the King of Jews, King of kings, I proclaim.

The fascination of Antichrist, the world monolithic government such as the Illuminati, Jesuit, Freemason, and the united religion, shall be clearly exposed!

Wise and loyal servants of God shall discern and teach so that the saints will be awake without being deceived!

The Grace of our Lord, Yeshua Messiah, the love of God, and the communion of Holy Spirit shall be filled upon all Christians who pray for the peace of Jerusalem and world mission! Amen!

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(08/28-09/03/2024) 운영자 2024.08.28 1 64
다음글 Prayer for the Restoration of Israel and Nations(08/07-08/13) 운영자 2024.08.07 1 98